Alpha Airport Parking

Alpha Airport Parking (page 2 of 85)

4.7 from 1,681 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Can’t fault this business, very professional, super friendly staff, reasonably priced, did everything they said they would. This is my 2nd time using this service and both times were flawless. I wholeheartedly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed.

Great service on time every time !!

Repeat customer, friendly staff who go out of their way to assist you. Very speedy efficient trip to or from the airport only ten minutes. Will definitely carry on using Alpha

Amanda O.

Amanda O.Darling Downs, QLD

Very easy to deal with

We left our car here while on a short trip of 1 week. The staff are friendly and the service is prompt. I would have no issue with using Alpha Airport Parking again.

Effortless

Effortless parking and pickup with excellent service at a great price! Highly recommend. Car wash service was as expected for the price, not a thorough detailing service but fantastic to return to a clean car inside and out.

Service with Smile

Everytime I use the services at Alpha Airport Parking (Brisbane Airport) I am impressed by the efficient friendly service the staff provide. They always make every effort to assist happly.

Jillian Peters

Jillian PetersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect PARKING

Cannot find any fault with Alpha Parking. Personal service was fast, undercover parking safe and delivery to Airport was only minutes away and cost was so reasonable. I will certainly use Alpha in future.

Brilliant service

The service was easy to book, good service, timely pick up and drop off. Staff were friendly and helpful. Exactly what you need in busy holiday period travelling with kids.

Kamakahzee

KamakahzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very professional and looked after my pride and joy while I was on holiday I will definitely use alpha airport parking in the near future highly recommend this service cheers.

Iain

IainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy cheap airport parking

Easy to book online, cheapest available. Easy to find just off the M1 and quick service to the airport. Staff were all polite and friendly. Highly recommended service and would use again.

John Robinson

John RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drop Off Time

We arrived a little earlier than anticipated, no problem they were courteous and took us early for our flight.
Pick up was the same, speedy and efficient.
I had an injury but they took this into account and loaded my car for me. I will always use their services when flying in the future

Deb S

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy!!

was the easiest process possible! courtesy bus to and from the airport was very quick with little waiting! and our car was ready to go when we came back close to the office!

Rude owner operator

Had scratch to the back door of our X-TRAIL I was told straight up I don’t have the time to deal with you and it’s on our policy Enter at own risk taking no responsibility to the scratch and failed to get back to me after reviewing his camera never use this company .

Marina

MarinaQueensland

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

I have been using Alpha for some years now, and I am very happy with the service, it is very affordable no complaints at all. Staff are always very pleasant.

Donna. L.

Donna. L.South East Queensland, QLD

Upon our arrival we were greeted with friendly staff. Our car was well protected undercover. Options to have it cleaned were an unexpected surprise and reasonable prices. Will use them again.

good operation and staff

seamless operation great staff simple instructions. good price for under cover parking close to airport and regular shuttle service to and from airport pick up and drop off areas at airport

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

We always use Alpha never had a problem friendly staff also got car washed this time great service. Never have to wait long to be taken to airport or being picked up

Sarah Wilcroft

Sarah WilcroftSouth East Queensland, QLD

I only ever use alpha as they are prompt and efficient every time. Would always recommend this company to others as I have never had a problem! Thank you for providing such a great service!

Nick M.

Nick M.

Excellent job

Perfect thank you. Everything was great no problems. Will most definately use this service again in the future. Highly recommended. Thank you to all involved for our seam less transfer.

Helen S.

Helen S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect location, great service

If you want a hassle free place to store your car whilst away, then I would definitely go with Alpha. Friendly, efficient staff who ensure everything from your car drop off to pick up from the airport runs extremely smoothly.

brian

brianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

picked up a filthy car

I use alpha all the time but when I picked up my car from overseas trip in September it was so dirty that I could hardly see the car colour. The car was left for undercover parking in a clean condition( just washed before I left home on gold coast ) all it needed was to run the hose over the car, probably less than 5 min. It was a disgrace to hand back a car in that condition. I am travelling again in may so I hope that the people in charge read this review or even contact me thru my email address.

michael i

michael iasked

what hours do you operate I have a 5.45am flight

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Alpha Airport Parking
Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives