Alpha Airport Parking

Alpha Airport Parking (page 2 of 76)

4.7 from 1,512 reviews

1,335

John Lyon

John LyonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy Parking

Check in & out very quick & easy & the shuttle service both ways excellent & not to mention the very competitive price. Highly recommend & will be first place for future parking Thank You

Travelislife

TravelislifeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, good value!

Staff and drivers are all very helpful and friendly. It's very convenient, only few mins away from the airport. We will recommend Alpha to our friends and will definitely come back again. :)

Karina

KarinaCentral Queensland, QLD

Commute to and and from the airport was fast and efficient as we weren’t waiting long which is good when returning from holidays with young children. We also loved the car clean service that was offered and will enjoy a nice clean car...

Elsie

ElsieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exception service and value

We found Alpha Airport Parking to be a fantastic service. All staff that we interacted with were very professional and polite. Everything from booking the car in, communication and confirmation of the booking right through to drop off and pick up went extremely smoothly. We returned easily and our car was in perfect condition. Well done to all at Alpha!

scorpioqueen

scorpioqueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

I had lost my mother that morning they made my whole experience just so easy as I was a total mess.
Shuttle was ready waiting to take me to the international terminal

Courteous , efficient , and quick

Seamless transfers , and courteous and efficient staff . We were greeted , administered and on our way in a matter of minutes . On returning , the same reception and absolute minimum delay on arrival . Well done.

Leigh Rich

Leigh RichWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service!

So easy to use all aspects of Alpha. This time I access their valet service and got my car detailed. What an amazing job! Awesome value for money!!! Recommend to anyone.

Tracey

TraceyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Airport parking excellent

Friendly staff on phone at the desk and transfer shuttle drivers value for money prompt service and car facing right way ready to drive off when got back excellent instructions for how to get the shuttle back to deport very prompt off airport parking less than10 mins away staff helped with luggage very friendly

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and price.

The staff at Alpha are very helpful and courteous. The cost for undercover or open parking was very reasonable and the transfer to the airport is quick and easy. Thank you, Alpha.

Nicole C.Alpha Airport Parking
Rob k

Rob kSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

Great service and staff from the office right through to the shuttle drivers. Easy to deal with and nothing seemed to be too hard. Awesome service through the whole process.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free and reliable

We were escorted by the first bus to our flights and then the team were waiting for us on our arrival home - no phone call required.
Friendly and efficient service and very decently priced.
Cleaning service offered was excellent.

Traveller

TravellerMid North Coast, NSW

great

This is worth every penny of the cost which is very reasonable. We have used the service on many occasions in both Brisbane and the Gold Coast and always recommend it to people.

Traveller

TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Everything about this service is streamlined, friendly and professional. Absolutely worth the cost, which was surprisingly low. It saved us so much messing around, and they even offer a detailing service.

Best place to park in Brisbane

I always use Alpha for airport parking.
Best prices, staff are great and always super quick and efficient when waiting for the courtesy bus.
I always come home to a shiny, clean car as Alpha also offers a detailing service.

Mitchell H.

Mitchell H.South East Queensland, QLD

Smooth as silk

Everything is as quick and as smooth as you could hope for. We use alpha parking quite often and so far its been faultless. Will continue to use alpha parking.

MJ Tohovaka

MJ TohovakaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

Amazing Team! No fuss. Very happy with their services both at reception and shuttle bus drop off to the airport and back. Our car was in good hands. Highly recommended!!

David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything you need

Fast, efficient, friendly service, close to airport, regular shuttle buses. Solid undercover car parking. They take the car keys for the duration. Thebprice qas good. I would use them again.

Mick

MickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast, efficient and polite

Booking with Alpha Airport Parking was easy. Once I arrived, the service to the airport was and fast and efficient but they were also friendly and polite.

They washed my car too.

Anna

AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Reliable and friendly service

My first time using Alpha airport parking, I found the staff friendly and helpful, and the airport bus runs regularly to the airport, hardly any wait time. I highly recommend Alpha.

Makes life so much easier.

The staff were so friendly and helpful. It was such an easy experience with 3 children 'in tow', including all of our luggage. We were so pleased with the prompt pick up when we returned and our car was spotless. We will certainly use this service every time we fly.

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

stephen

stephenasked

Hello
Are you just up from Andrews parking
sorry country boy

Sarge
Sarge

No I am a customer of Alpha Parking, they are pretty much next door to each other, however I would recommend Alpha.

Be careful.. Cars get stolen from There
Because Alpha put them in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives