Alpha Airport Parking

Alpha Airport Parking (page 2 of 89)

4.7 from 1,765 reviews

1,765 reviews

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always the best.

We have used Alpha for some years now and I think they are even better than when they started. Never a problem with pick ups. Staff are very efficient and friendly,Value for money.

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Airport Parking made easy!

Friendly staff, convenient location with transfer to and from the airport included. Highly recommend Alpha Airport Parking to anyone who wants the convenience of having their car nearby when you return from a trip. Great prices too!

Peter O

Peter OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and affordable

Car hire company that delivers. Just what I needed and terrific service. I was able to hire unlimited kilometres through NT Tourism at a reasonable price. Will use them again Australia wide.

Good value and convenient

Good location and good service. Trip to and from the Airport was quick and easy. I would use Alpha again for Airport parking. Now I’m just making up thirty words.

Fast efficient affordable

My stay with Alpha airport parking Brisbane was fantastic. They were fast efficient helpful and most important affordable. I’d highly recommend them. Our car was cared for like their own. Thanks Alpha.

Will definitely do this again

Fantastic service, very easy and efficient. I would recommend Alpha Airport Parking Gold Coast to anyone who wants the peace of mind of knowing that their car is being cared for while they are away at a very reasonable price.

Outstanding Service

Very friendly staff. It was a Super easy transaction and the staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with! I Will definitely be using them again. Great service and super easy!

Charlene Tracey

Charlene TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick & efficient service

Very quick & efficient service we always use this company. We will be back again. Transfer to airport is always on time & fast, we have never had to wait more than 10mins.

Ramiz

Ramiz

Great parking experience

The entire staff from office to drivers were friendly and curtious with a smile. The wait at airport for pickup is not a wait. The van arrived rather quick. Thanks for the great service.

Gus

GusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable service

100% agree with this review:
Great Staff. Great Drivers. Easy online booking . Easy to get to. Great drop off an on time pick up. They offer a range of offers eg wash and clean of car. Just a great service all round.

Always efficient and helpful

We always use Alpha parking when we travel. They are helpful, friendly and efficient. The wait for the bus is never very long. The cars are always ready to be collected. I would recommend them highly.

Lynn

LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We experienced quick, friendly and efficient service from all the team. We liked the fact that we could book on line and then drop the car and a bus was waiting to take us straight to the airport. Then on our return we only waited a few minutes to be picked up. Great service.

Felt cheated - they dont pick you up at the airport for flights later than 10:45PM

After dropping the car at reception I was advised my home flight was after hours and the office would be closed and no pickup from the airport so would have to get a taxi from the airport.
The car would be out on the street and the key would be in a window lock safe.

I advised the shuttle driver is it correct I have to get a taxi from the airport and advised that is correct. I emphasised I was far from impressed and Alpha is not up front about this when booking.
The shuttle drive advises he hears a lot of complaints about this and passed on to management advising they are not worried.

I advised I'm boycotting there business from now as I consider them to be misleading.

Suckpuppy

SuckpuppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Just great service

gerry2618

gerry2618South East Queensland, QLD

Efficiency Plus

Smoorh transactions throughout. Economical Efficient and customer service orientated. A pleasure AAA plus. Car was well looked after whist away. Picked up on time. Car was waiting. Fast and very very efficient

Vintage Signcraft

Vintage SigncraftRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient and great value parking.

The location, efficiency and convenience make Alpha airport parking more simple and cheaper than the Brisbane on-site parking. And a great car clean. Highly recommend. Staff were courteous and quick.

Lindz

LindzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

easy to book, easy drop off and easy collect, what more could you want, our vehicle was in great order when we collected, and also a great price thanks alpha

Peter G

Peter GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alpha car parking Feb 2020

All aspects promptly and courteously provided,: check in,, shuttle, check out and clean. That says it all and there is no need for padding out this report with extra words.

Ocean Shores client.

Ocean Shores client.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Reliable.

The team are always friendly, and the service is fairly prompt. The bus is comfortable with good Airconditioning , staff lift my bag (appreciated) and they take the stress out of travel.

MemzNSon

MemzNSonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

Alphas services were too easy and good service friendly as staff as well, our car was safe and will definitely keep using alpha parking again hassle free drop off and pick up

michael i

michael iasked

what hours do you operate I have a 5.45am flight

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Alpha Airport Parking
Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives