Alpha Airport Parking

Alpha Airport Parking (page 2 of 55)

4.7 from 1,098 reviews

Good service and close to the airport

We have used Alpha parking several times and we have always experienced friendly staff and no lengthy delays for drop off or pick up. I booked online and it all went to plan.

Great Undercover Parking close to the Airport.

This is the very best location to store you vehicle (especially undercover) if you are going to depart / return to Coolangatta Airport. Quick and easy taken to / from the airport.

Good service.

I understand it will be not easy but still would like to make suggestion, If the final pickup can be around midnight in case of unexpected delay, it should be better.

Great and safe parking

Have been using Alpha parking for quite a while now as i do FIFO work. Staff are very friendly and helpful, never have to wait to long at the airport for the bus. They are also very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for short or long stay parking.

Seamless convenience for accessing the Airport

Our experience was a fast and convenient way to access both the airport and our vehicle. The whole process was seamless and we would recommend Alpha to friends or anyone using Brisbane airport

No waiting to go to the airport and very little wait to be picked up. All staff friendly and courteous. We always use Alpha and recommend them to our family and friends.

Perfect airport parking solution, easy and professional.

We drove from Brisbane with our kids and parked our car at the GC parking for 3 weeks. Easy transport to the Airport within 5 mins and car was ready for pickup upon return. Definitely recommended.

Never let us down.

WE always use Alpha, and due to this get a nice discount.
Staff on the phone are friendly.
Using the estimator for parking prices on their website is easy.
Counter staff are always busy, but still friendly and efficient.
Drivers are friendly also.

Fast, easy, good price.

Drop off was easy, took probably less than a minute. There was a shuttle ready to take us to the airport, short drive. Then there was a shuttle to pick us up, and our car was ready when we got to the facility. Also took less than a minute.

Fast, friendly, affordable, easy and well organized

When I entered car parking the big signs directing me to the office and where to temporarily park my car were great. Within minutes I was greeted, car was processed and on my way to airport. Mini bus was waiting for me when I returned from my trip and again back at the depot within minutes I was out of there. No issues. Easy

Best place for both short and long stay

Have used this several times going overseas and interstate. Car never damaged and ready for collection after. Website easy to navigate and secure for payment. Luggage loaded into shuttle for us and quickly took us to terminals

Great Service

Efficient and hassle free service. All you want to do when you get off the plane is get in your car and head home, and the swift acting staff and prompt pick-up & drop off allowed me to do exactly that!

Excellent Service

Fantastic service and extremely prompt our car was all ready and we were on our way within minutes. It was great we didn’t have to wait. Keep up the great work we will definitely use this service again

Easy parking

Very efficient. dropping off and picking up a breeze. Hassel free shuttle bus, car waiting for you when you arrive back. We have used Alpha several times and would recommend this company to those looking for airport parking.

Value for money

Efficient, friendly, safe service. Always available for pick up from the airport and always contactable. No long waiting periods on drop of or pickup. We have been using the service for years without incident.

Good service at a reasonable price

We've used Alpha many times before and have never had a problem. Even though it was very busy when we arrived, the efficient staff soon had us sorted. Same when we returned. A convenient location for us in Gympie, and at a reasonable cost.

Looking backwards...

Friendly, fast and easy going. Using alpha since two years and never missed a plane or wait longer then 10 min on pickup. Big Thanks to all of you, D.

Fabulous friendly staff and very helpful. We will definitely use you in the future and most definitely recommend you.Our vehicle was looked after and hassle free transportation to the airport. Greatly appreciated.

Great prompt service

I have been using Alpha parking several times now while going overseas. Never encountered a problem. Drop off and pick up are quick and easy. Very friendly service and well priced. Will definitely continue using this company.

Efficient and friendly service.

Alpha provided an excellent way to start a trip. Car left in safe hands and we made it the airport in a timely manner. Picked up on return without fuss. Thanks!

Hi Alpha We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Hello Are you just up from Andrews parking sorry country boy
No I am a customer of Alpha Parking, they are pretty much next door to each other, however I would recommend Alpha.

good morning do you have a designated motorcycle area near your office thank you Stephen
I don't work there, was just a customer, but I did notice a motorcycle area undercover in the warehouse