Alpha Airport Parking

Alpha Airport Parking (page 3 of 86)

4.7 from 1,712 reviews

Angela B

Angela BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and stress-free

Any time we go away, Alpha help make our parking issues stress-free! With helpful and friendly staff, we have never encountered a problem with any part of the process. Affordable and secure, Alpha are the easy choice.

Andrew Small

Andrew SmallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service. Plane was 3 hours late but staff were helpful and no extra charges. Been customer for 4 years now and will continue to use this great company

Celeste

CelesteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never had a problem with Alpha

I've used Alpha 3 times now. I just got back from a month away and having my flight home cancelled and getting home later than expected. Alpha handled the whole situation seemlessly.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch

Top service ... friendly and helpful staff flight was delayed they still picked up promptly without issue... took the anxiety out of getting home ...wish all businesses ran so efficiently... thanks

Amanda

AmandaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good company

Checking is very fast and efficient taking us to the airport was to terrific however picking us up at the airport after our trip was a little slow waited over 20 minutes however everything else great
retuning customer

David M

David MMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent parking option

Very happy with Alpha. Good price for the time we needed to leave the car and no fuss when picking up or dropping off. Nice to know the car is safe - better than previous time when I left it at Gold Coast Airport and came back to it to find someone had stabbed a tyre. Will definitely use Alpha again.

Yvonne T.

Yvonne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Quick and efficient parking along with prompt pick up. Online booking is easy to use with Alpha Parking location easy to get into and conveniently located exit near the M1 entrance.

Cabacurl

CabacurlCabarita Beach

I always use Alpha!

I always use Alpha Brisbane parking. Coming up from northern NSW, it is easy to get on and off the motorway to their facility. The drivers are always friendly and helpful, I seldom have to wait more than a minute or two for a van, and their prices are good.

Everything as required.

I'm not a city driver but Alpha was easy to find. Smooth handover and payment then quick trip to Airport. Return pickup just as good. Very professional and I was on my way home in a matter of minutes. The driver even called me by my name!

great service

Shuttling was quick and car was clean and ready to go! this is all i wanted to say, why should i write 30 words, all all i want to say can be said in 2?

Jules

JulesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service.

Fast efficient process. We were at checkin faster than parking at airport. Having a guaranteed undercover Park was very important to us. Highly recommend and will use this service again.

Friendly efficient service.

The staff were friendly and the shuttle to the airport was quick and easy. Our car was parked out front, ready to go on our return. Easy, efficient operation with reasonable fees.

Sandi Cameron

Sandi CameronQueensland

parking perfection

Alpha are the easiest and best way to park and go . I waited no more the 5 min each way for the bus and my car was perfectly positioned when i got back . Really was the best . No ticket machines to worry about and even when my plane was late no questions asked .Just truly friendly helpful service

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Everything went off without a hitch. I’m a repeat customer. Will use Alpha in the future. Minimal waiting time to be picked up from the airport to be transported back to base.

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Can’t fault this business, very professional, super friendly staff, reasonably priced, did everything they said they would. This is my 2nd time using this service and both times were flawless. I wholeheartedly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed.

Great service on time every time !!

Repeat customer, friendly staff who go out of their way to assist you. Very speedy efficient trip to or from the airport only ten minutes. Will definitely carry on using Alpha

Amanda O.

Amanda O.Darling Downs, QLD

Very easy to deal with

We left our car here while on a short trip of 1 week. The staff are friendly and the service is prompt. I would have no issue with using Alpha Airport Parking again.

Effortless

Effortless parking and pickup with excellent service at a great price! Highly recommend. Car wash service was as expected for the price, not a thorough detailing service but fantastic to return to a clean car inside and out.

Service with Smile

Everytime I use the services at Alpha Airport Parking (Brisbane Airport) I am impressed by the efficient friendly service the staff provide. They always make every effort to assist happly.

Jillian Peters

Jillian PetersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect PARKING

Cannot find any fault with Alpha Parking. Personal service was fast, undercover parking safe and delivery to Airport was only minutes away and cost was so reasonable. I will certainly use Alpha in future.

michael i

michael iasked

what hours do you operate I have a 5.45am flight

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Alpha Airport Parking
Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives