Alpha Airport Parking

Alpha Airport Parking (page 3 of 76)

4.7 from 1,516 reviews

1,339

MJ Tohovaka

MJ TohovakaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

Amazing Team! No fuss. Very happy with their services both at reception and shuttle bus drop off to the airport and back. Our car was in good hands. Highly recommended!!

David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything you need

Fast, efficient, friendly service, close to airport, regular shuttle buses. Solid undercover car parking. They take the car keys for the duration. Thebprice qas good. I would use them again.

Mick

MickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast, efficient and polite

Booking with Alpha Airport Parking was easy. Once I arrived, the service to the airport was and fast and efficient but they were also friendly and polite.

They washed my car too.

Anna

AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Reliable and friendly service

My first time using Alpha airport parking, I found the staff friendly and helpful, and the airport bus runs regularly to the airport, hardly any wait time. I highly recommend Alpha.

Makes life so much easier.

The staff were so friendly and helpful. It was such an easy experience with 3 children 'in tow', including all of our luggage. We were so pleased with the prompt pick up when we returned and our car was spotless. We will certainly use this service every time we fly.

Dawn

DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Awesome from wow to go!
I would definitely recommend Alpha parking and will continue to use them in the future.
Pricing is great, customer service great, my whole experience with Alpha getting to and from the airport was so easy and inexpensive which before using them was dreaded nightmare so thank you Alpha you guys rock.

Leanne A.

Leanne A.South East Queensland, QLD

Someone met me on my arrival and took my bags to the bus. Check in was fast and efficient. I ended uo having toi return an extra pice of luggage from the airport and they collected from me and looked after it in their office.

service

good service and civil our car was ready and close by when we returned, and safe drivers, the air port pick up was spot on cannot fault ant service thanks

Great service!

Kept our car safe and secure and got us to tge airport and back with no dramas. Great car wash as well. Thank you we will definitely use Alpha again in the future.

Jarrod S.

Jarrod S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very happy with Alpha Airport Parking service. Shuttle bus very convenient and easy. They even contacted us when they saw our flight had been delayed a day and in the madness of finding new accommodation etc we forgot to contact them.

Jason C.

Jason C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great company, very helpful

Our flight was cancelled by the airline and our new flights got us into Brisbane after hours. I called the office during a stop over and they organized for our car to be ready for after hours pick up and were extremely helpful. They made the process so easy on what had been a very stressful day. Will definitely use them again and can't recommend them enough.

Steve

SteveNorthern Region, NSW

Faultless service

From first booking, to picking up my car, everything went exceptionally smoothly.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Alpha Airport Parking.
Alpha's rates were also competitive when compared to other suppliers.

Lyndley

LyndleySouth East Queensland, QLD

happy to recommend Alpha

I was impressed with the customer service I received and the very reasonable cost of parking my vehicle for a few days. I was very pleased to arrive at the airport and find that my bus waiting for me already. It makes a big difference when you've had a long day and just want to get home ASAP

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parking

We had an early morning drop off which went very smoothly. Driver was very good and dropped us off with plenty of time to spare. Pick up was the same process. All to easy and painless especiall after an all night flight. Definitely use Alpha again.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive, reliable service

Booking was simple with the online quote. Very short wait until the bus was ready to take me to the airport which is only 10 mins drive and the same on my return, a quick phone call and they were on their way to collect me. Very friendly driver and very competitive price. Will use Alpha again.

Peter Grace

Peter GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently safe and reliable

Great place to park, easy booking, friendly people, regular runs to and from airports, safe and secure, they've never let me down, reliably excellent service. I've never thought of going elsewhere.

Steve Begg

Steve BeggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good old fashion service

Good old fashion service easy checkin no fuss and smiling staff, quick transfers to and from airport and drivers help with bags easy collection car waiting close to office for easy exit

Wayne39

Wayne39South East Queensland, QLD

All good

As usual everything went well. I was not impressed with the initial contact with an overseas operative but soon got over that. I'm impressed with your office staff and drivers were good.

Quick & easy

Service was absolutely amazing !!! Dropped my car off with no fuss and car was already waiting for me when I went to collect it . Shuttle bus drivers were very friendly and always there ready to drop off or pick up passengers !! Will definitely be using alpha again .

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

We have used this service several times and found staff friendly and helpful. The shuttle drivers we had were informative and courteous. For cost and ease this is the place.

Vijay G.

Vijay G.asked

Hello,
Alpha parking is providing a great service, but what to do when your car is damaged??

Alpha Airport Parking
Matt A.Alpha Airport Parking

Hi Vijay,
Sorry to hear your car was damaged at our facility, the best option to sort this out would be to contact the manager of the branch you parked your car with.
Thank you.

Tremor

Hi Vijay .. They have damaged alot of cars ..
And cars actually get Stolen from
Alpha not secure parking ..
But they don't care about People's property

Georgina

Georginaasked

Hi Alpha
We are looking at booking with Alpha for 35 days next month. Any special discount for 35 days long term parking? We are wondering whether there is a security onsite for the undercover car park? Is the car covered by Alpha insurance if there is any damages? Do we have access to the undercover car park and park our car on the designated spot then catch the Alpha shuttle bus to the airport? Is there any charges on shuttle bus? How do we contact Alpha for picking up from Airport?

Tremor

Georgina .. I will answer that for you ..
No your car is not covered by Alpha insurance ..
They don't except any responsibility for there negligence..
They pay nothing and will not compensate.. You in any way ..
My car and another was stolen from there .. They gave people outside access to my keys.. And put my car in the street

stephen

stephenasked

Hello
Are you just up from Andrews parking
sorry country boy

Sarge
Sarge

No I am a customer of Alpha Parking, they are pretty much next door to each other, however I would recommend Alpha.

Be careful.. Cars get stolen from There
Because Alpha put them in the street

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Airport Parking representatives