Alpha Appliance Repairs

Alpha Appliance Repairs (page 2 of 3)

4.1

Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Terrible NO Star

Charged $160 call out . Then took 1 week to get a quote .2 weeks later (after many calls) serviceman arrived with wrong part .. rang smeg & part delivered 2 days later .. would love a refund ! Total waste of six weeks ! Absolute rip off !

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

I apologise that our service did not meet your expectations. we will take this on board as we continue to improve our service.

Anna P.Sydney, NSW

Useless technician

7 mins open dishwasher said needed a new board then buy a new one took $160 husband tighten machine it works. Emailed them re service they didn’t care. Rubbish company will never use them again. Want money back.

Fred Nerk

Terrible service, go somewhere else.

Called them as the recommended LG service agent for my fridge. I told them what model it was and what was wrong. Tech came out 3 days later ( for a non working freezer) and said he had no part for the fridge and it would have to be ordered and then tried to charge me $170 for the callout. Said I would pay when it was fixed and then the company refused to order the part until I paid the callout fee. Why send a tech with no parts when you know the model and there are a small number of parts that could be causing the problem. In the meantime I have lost all the food in my freezer.

Call someone else.

Fred Nerk

I don’t believe my expectations were in any way unrealistic. You had a description of the problem and the model number.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Expensive and a rip off

Tim went above and beyond to fix our steamer and microwave by visiting Jaycar after hours to purchase the part needed. Very impressed and would recommend his reliable service to anyone.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you John for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Hamish

HamishSydney, NSW

Great service!

Fixed in twenty minutes! A well priced, nice, polite, and efficient experience.
We tried YouTube and Google to fix our issue to no avail...
Can't thank you enough Tim for your help.

Cheers

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Hamish for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Sydney Consumer

Sydney ConsumerSydney

Fixed!

Rimesh and his colleague arrived on time, fixed the problem with my front loader washing machine, tested the machine, gave me advice about ongoing maintenance and cleaned up after themselves. Problem solved - thanks!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Exacting service by a pro

Exacting precise and perfect work manner.
He diagnosed the problem with a combination of experience and technical knowledge.
Best ever service in my lifetime as there was no illeffect to the product or surrounding areas.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Patrick for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Easy to organise the job online. The technician was friendly and did a great job. I would recommend to others who wish to repair their appliances instead of just buying new ones.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Jack for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Great friendly service

Dave was great. He arrived within the agreed window and had all the tools necessary to complete the job.
Diagnosed, repaired and tested the unit within 10 minutes.
Provided some additional tips for washing machine care... which was great as I wasn't aware of some of the information he provided. Very happy with the service and would definitely use them again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Dave was fantastic

He arrived on time, fixed our issue with the washing machine and showed us how to get a longer life out of our machine. He was quick and brilliant, as well as being a nice bloke

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Tim for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Uwe

Uwe

Prompt and Efficient Service

Very impressed with Alpha Appliance. Our rental property had an issue with the 10 year old bosch dishwasher. They liased with the tenant and got the dishwasher fixed. I have no hesitation in recommending Alpha Appliance.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Uwe for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Fred M.

Fred M.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Rihtesh came out to fix our washing machine, his service and knowledge was outstanding. He was professional and very tidy. He came in time and finished the job quickly saving us money. Highly recommend him.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Fred for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Rinesh.

George L

George LSydney, NSW

Good Repairs

The serviceman was punctual and efficient in repairing our oven. He was prepared and had all the right equipment for the job and he also explained oven functions with which we were not familiar. I recommend him for oven repairs.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you George for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

High quality, Professional service

Rimesh was friendly, professional and did the job quickly with no fuss. He had all the gear on hand and provided good advice on ongoing maintenance. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality service

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you John for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Rinesh.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great Service

Had my LG washing machine fixed today, oustanding service, very friendly and knowledgeable technician. The pump needed replacing which he had on had, I was so happy I didnt have to order and wait for parts to arrive. I was even able to learn about some of the functions on my machine that I didnt even realise it could do. I am very grateful, thanks for the great work Rinesh!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Jess for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Rinesh.

Professional, skilled and friendly

Very good and Quick service with outstanding results, all of this with a smile!
Highly recommended technician for all types of jobs and always happy to share tips with customers about anything

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Alexandre for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Very satisfied

I had Dave from Alpha appliance come out to look at my washing machine he was on time and very polite and he went above and beyond to work out what the problem was (Thanks Dave)
I will definitely be using them again when I need them and would recommend them to everyone.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Samone for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Dave.

Very Good Service

The service on my dishwasher today was very efficient and friendly - just what I wanted. I would certainly use Alpha Appliances again and have been using them for many years

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Zara for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your loyalty over many years.

The attention to detail and the customer service was excellent.Rinesh is very professional in his approach to the job,and explained what he was doing.Alpha appliance is Five stars all the way.*****

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Daniel for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

See all Alpha Appliance Repairs reviews