Alpha Appliance Repairs

Alpha Appliance Repairs (page 2 of 5)

4.3

Dave and Dylan were awesome

just had my washer fixed by them very professional very polite. They came looked what was wrong and straight away new what the problem was went back to there van got the parts they needed and in no time all fixed thumbs up boys

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Richard for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Rob Prugue

Rob PrugueSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service

Tim, your technician, was super helpful, even correcting the mistake the previous installer made (before we moved in). Thank you and you have a loyal customer here. Excellent and realisable work.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Rob for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Fantastic job

The boys did a fantastic job and were very efficient and professional with the job at hand
I would recommend them and their company for any type of repair work needed

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Robert for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Dishwasher Repair

With the prospect of facing a nearly two week long delay for the Miele serviceman to attend, we called Alpha Appliances as an alternative and Tim arrived at 7.30 the next day, fixed the dishwasher in 10 mins, all with a friendly smile.

Excellent service and would recommend them any time.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Geoff for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Judi

Judi

Dishwasher repair

Tim was great, efficiently repaired the dishwasher. We ordered back up parts that were not needed but great to have if needed. Quick and excellent service all around. Thank you so much.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Judi for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Repaired quickly and well

Assessment was thorough and practical - Darryl suggested I’d benefit from fully replacing rather than repairing one part, but he also suggested another part simply be left as it was - he put customer service above making money, which gave me confidence in his service.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Fiona for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Uli

UliSydney, NSW

1st class service!

Customer service interaction was effective and emails were replied promptly. Booking process was easy and quick. Technician attended on time for the call-out and fault detection on the 11 year old Miele washing machine was efficient and clearly explained. For the repair call technician was again punctual and repairs were carried out in less time than quoted. Damaged parts were highlighted. Costs in the end were lower than quoted.
Extra tips for maintenance of washer and dryer were received with thanks.
Overall a faultless service and repair experience. Highly recommended!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Uli for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

P.H.

P.H.Sydney, NSW

Good service/timely/reasonably priced !

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you P.H. for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

LG fridge repair

Turned up on time Very polite,quick,clean, had the spares, great manner would highly recommend the technician Jorge as he is LG trained engineer and Alpha Appliances for supplying quality service

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Scott for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Very efficient service thanks Team Dave and Dylan! Above and beyond, as they were about to leave I asked a question and they helped out without any hesitation, I highly recommend.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Sue for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Great tradesman!

Very grateful for the overhaul of our 8 year old gas stove. The gentleman who did the work was very efficient and tidy and very pleasant. He came at the time we requested and for the amount he quoted. Thank you so much.
John and Marion

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Joyce for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

ROBERT

ROBERTSydney, NSW

Job Well Done

Thanks to Darryl from Alpha our Gaggenau oven was removed, repaired and replaced perfectly. A very tricky job to remove from cabinet and replace without damage. Job well done, thanks again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Great service. Called 30 minutes before arrival.Gave me a clear explanation of the issue and provided options to fix. Efficient and polite.
Repaired oven with minimal fuss.
Will definitely use again if needed.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Matt for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Renato R.

Renato R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Recommendation for Sam

Sam came for a service call promptly. His friendly yet professional demeanour made me feel happy about my choice of service contractor. His return visit to complete the task confirmed my confidence in his ability to repair my appliance. There was a delay in task completion perhaps due to the parts required being unavailable, or not being ordered promptly. This was probably beyond Sam's control, but was not explained to me by Alpha administration, despite my follow up emails.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Great service - quick and prompt issue resolved

Thanks for being on time, quick and easy to work with. Issue resolved with no fuss and good cost. Would recommend these guys if you have any problems with your washing machine

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you David for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

This is great service

Good service starts with the first call; Gloria was the best! !Helpful, kind and efficient; great stuff. I thought I'd won the lottery when Sam the Man arrived.
He was the most efficient and knowledgeable technician that I have had the pleasure of meeting and he fixed my dryer and gave me tips on how to care for it. I couldn't recommend this company and their staff more highly.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Barbara for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Great communication from Zac.
Tim arrived during the allotted time frame. He was friendly and efficient. My oven was fixed in no time at all.
Very happy to recommend Alpha Appliance Repairs.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Natalie for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Georgia C.

Georgia C.Sydney, NSW

SAM IS THE BEST APPLIANCE REPAIRER

Sam was my technician in a dishwasher repair job-he was on time, attentive, knew his stuff and work efficiently. He had 2 occasions to visit for the repair-both times easy to co-ordinate a time with and cleaned up after himself as well as fixed the issue! I would highly recommend Alpha but in particular Sam for any repairs in the East

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Georgia for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could be of service to you.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Positive experience with Alpha Repairs

Tim who repaired my washing machine was professional, courteous and efficient in his work. On his first visit, he quickly identified problem & once required part arrived, returned to repair in the same efficient and courteous manner. Pleasure to deal with.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Sharon for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Muzza

Muzza

This is very easy to use

Tim was very pleasant to deal with and Very knowledgeable about the issues we were having with our dishwasher. I received emails updating the progress of my service I was very impressed

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Muzza for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

See all Alpha Appliance Repairs reviews