Alpha Appliance Repairs

Alpha Appliance Repairs (page 3 of 3)

4.1

Fixed my washing machine

I found Alpha Appliance Repairs through a search on the internet for someone who can repair LG washing machines near me. The lady who answered the phone was nice and took all my details, and was able to book me in with a repairer the same day. Dave arrived at 1pm when I was given a window of 1-4pm, had the spare part that was needed with him so the machine was fixed within the 1/2 hr call out fee, and was a tidy and efficient worker. I am happy with the price and the service so happy to write a positive review, thank you.

Alpha Appliance Repairs
Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Louise for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Eisha

Eisha

Avoid at all costs

Called them to follow up about my oven after I was advised that the parts would be ready in 3 working days. They haven't even been ordered yet! Probably wouldn't ever have been ordered if I hadn't chased it up. Excuses about computer systems don't bring me any closer to a working oven. Awful service. Zero stars if I could.

Edit: they came back 10 days later with the wrong part

jess f.

jess f.Sydney, NSW

Short visit left as soon as they found the first avoid or risk multiple callout fees

Came opened up the machine and found the faulty fuse and told us we needed a new part. Then just walked out we assumed to go to the car to get details about the part, eg cost and wait time but never returned. We ended up getting the part replaced elsewhere and found out that there was more significant damage further in the system. We were unable to make a warranty claim without paying for a 2nd call out which we couldn't be sure of the outcome. Choose to cut our losses and replace the machine.

Heard back 2 weeks later that they now had the part, but we were not able to wait that long for a washing machine.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Killara, NSW

Killara, NSWSydney, NSW

Nice guy but not skilled

Alpha came to repair my Asko dishwasher. When he arrived, the dishwasher suddenly began to work simply by turning it off and on. Service person decided to take apart the mental front that concealed the tray housing the electronics to ensure it was not flooded. It was bone dry. He put the panel back on. $155 later after he left, I turned on the dishwasher to do a load of dirty dishes and surprised to find a flooded the kitchen!! Will never use them again, nor would I ever recommend them!!! So disappointing.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

DISHWASHER SERVICE

LG dishwasher fault. Go with Alpha Appliances. Couldn't visit for 10 days too busy ! Technician charged $155/30mins informed needs to return to workshop. Supervisor failed to return call. No service. Pulled pin.

Brianisfine

BrianisfineSydney

Prompt, affordable, effective service

See all Alpha Appliance Repairs reviews

Anna P.

Anna P.asked

No customer service have a useless technician that has no idea. I paid for $160 for 30mins got 7 mins shame on you you. Charging a pensioner that money..
Without him even trying to fix it.. we did after he left ten send a quote for $682.70 shame shame shame..all my contacts got my email I send you with no reply. My question is why did he not want to try and fix my dishes washer but took the money and the company doesn’t care

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Appliance Repairs representatives