Alpha Appliance Repairs

Alpha Appliance Repairs (page 3 of 5)

4.3

Joff

JoffSydney, NSW

Very responsive, great customer service

My dishwasher broke down on Sunday morning, and when I went to the manufacturer’s website, I found that the first available appointment for a technician was three weeks away. Holding very little hope, I got in touch via email to Alpha, which was one of their approved 3rd party technicians. They were so efficient and friendly, and my dishwasher was fixed within 2 days.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Joff for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Dryer repair

On time and quick. Good service, friendly. Was able to identify the problem, had the part and could replace it on the spot. Overall, very happy with the outcome. Good.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Andrew for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Awesome service

Prompt and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend to anyone needing their washer or dryer repaired. I don’t think anything else needs to be said but I must make it 30 words

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Dejan for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Linda G.

Linda G.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

My Miele washing machine wasn't draining. I called Miele service but they couldn't send a service agent for 10 days. They recommended I contact Alpha Appliance Repairs and their service agents were able to attend within 48 hours. Dave and Dylan arrived on time were knowledgeable and fixed the machine quickly and efficiently as well as providing tips to stop the problem happening again. There is a 3 month warranty on their workmanship which gives comfort and peace of mind.
I highly recommend Alpha.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Linda for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Quick oven fix

Oven timer problem quickly rectified. Easy to book appointment online. Technician was polite & punctual & suggested ways I could fix myself in future - happy to recommend Alpha Appliance Repairs- thanks very much.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Fiona for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Hilary

HilarySydney, NSW

Dishwasher repair

Dave came to repair our dishwasher. He was very polite ,punctual & also repaired our extractor fan while waiting for the dishwasher to do a cycle. Unfortunately our dishwasher was going to cost too much to repair so Dave was very helpful in advising what our best options were for a replacement. I have used Alpha several times to fix appliances & find the staff always efficient & friendly.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Hilary for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Libby

LibbySydney, NSW

Stove repair

Daryl came to fix my stove top. He did a very good job, was punctual, polite and respectful. I would highly recommend him to others. I live alone and am quite nervous about tradesmen coming to my home - he made me feel at ease. Linda (Dee Why)

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Libby for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Poor service and knowledge

Paid $160 for the initial inspection which took 5min. The technician then came a week later with the wrong parts, and then realised he couldn't disconnect the gas to oven to replace one of the parts. All of this could have been avoided with a proper inspection the first time round. Never again.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Great service! Would recommend to anyone

Sam fixed my mum's cooker and was absolutely lovely and very polite. He managed to fix the machine straight away - I have tried other companies before but Alpha very efficient and Sam's service was outstanding! Will recommend to friends.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Michelle for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Prompt and good service

Sam sorted the problem with my dishwasher quickly. Very efficient service thanks. He called first so I knew when he was coming. Found the problem was the water supply and not the machine itself. Very honest.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Steve for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Sydney, NSW

Great Service!

Sam came to repair our washing machine. He was on time, efficient and really friendly. And he did a great job. Saved our butts! Thanks Sam. Highly recommended by us.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Andrew for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Efficient and knowledgeable

Dishwasher fixed with minimum of fuss and maximum care. Tim was right on time and quick with the repair, careful and tidy. All done with a smile! Would recommend anytime.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Ani for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Excellent, I only had to wait a few days for a technician, he arrived when they said, and was very friendly And polite. As I had already told Alpha what the problem was, he fixed my miele washing machine straight away. Would highly recommend. Happy days!!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Amanda for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Useless

The tradesmen was here for 5 mins, did absolutely nothing and then charged us $160. Rang up to complain and the guy couldn’t care less. Just said ‘your complaint is noted’. Would never use again.

Judy
Judy

Exactly he did absolutely nothing.

Excellent workmanship

Tim was an excellent. Great knowledge of his work. Discovered the problem and fixed it. Service could not have been better. Very polite and very nice manners. Deserves recognition. I would be happy to call Alpha Appliance Repairs for any future problem.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Caroline for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Terrible NO Star

Charged $160 call out . Then took 1 week to get a quote .2 weeks later (after many calls) serviceman arrived with wrong part .. rang smeg & part delivered 2 days later .. would love a refund ! Total waste of six weeks ! Absolute rip off !

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

I apologise that our service did not meet your expectations. we will take this on board as we continue to improve our service.

Anna P.Sydney, NSW

Useless technician

7 mins open dishwasher said needed a new board then buy a new one took $160 husband tighten machine it works. Emailed them re service they didn’t care. Rubbish company will never use them again. Want money back.

Fred Nerk

Terrible service, go somewhere else.

Called them as the recommended LG service agent for my fridge. I told them what model it was and what was wrong. Tech came out 3 days later ( for a non working freezer) and said he had no part for the fridge and it would have to be ordered and then tried to charge me $170 for the callout. Said I would pay when it was fixed and then the company refused to order the part until I paid the callout fee. Why send a tech with no parts when you know the model and there are a small number of parts that could be causing the problem. In the meantime I have lost all the food in my freezer.

Call someone else.

Fred Nerk

I don’t believe my expectations were in any way unrealistic. You had a description of the problem and the model number.

Expensive and a rip off

Tim went above and beyond to fix our steamer and microwave by visiting Jaycar after hours to purchase the part needed. Very impressed and would recommend his reliable service to anyone.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you John for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

See all Alpha Appliance Repairs reviews