Alpha Appliance Repairs

Alpha Appliance Repairs (page 4 of 4)

4.4

Uwe

Uwe

Prompt and Efficient Service

Very impressed with Alpha Appliance. Our rental property had an issue with the 10 year old bosch dishwasher. They liased with the tenant and got the dishwasher fixed. I have no hesitation in recommending Alpha Appliance.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Uwe for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Fred M.

Fred M.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

Rihtesh came out to fix our washing machine, his service and knowledge was outstanding. He was professional and very tidy. He came in time and finished the job quickly saving us money. Highly recommend him.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Fred for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Rinesh.

George L

George LSydney, NSW

Good Repairs

The serviceman was punctual and efficient in repairing our oven. He was prepared and had all the right equipment for the job and he also explained oven functions with which we were not familiar. I recommend him for oven repairs.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you George for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

High quality, Professional service

Rimesh was friendly, professional and did the job quickly with no fuss. He had all the gear on hand and provided good advice on ongoing maintenance. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality service

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you John for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Rinesh.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great Service

Had my LG washing machine fixed today, oustanding service, very friendly and knowledgeable technician. The pump needed replacing which he had on had, I was so happy I didnt have to order and wait for parts to arrive. I was even able to learn about some of the functions on my machine that I didnt even realise it could do. I am very grateful, thanks for the great work Rinesh!

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Jess for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Rinesh.

Professional, skilled and friendly

Very good and Quick service with outstanding results, all of this with a smile!
Highly recommended technician for all types of jobs and always happy to share tips with customers about anything

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Alexandre for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Very satisfied

I had Dave from Alpha appliance come out to look at my washing machine he was on time and very polite and he went above and beyond to work out what the problem was (Thanks Dave)
I will definitely be using them again when I need them and would recommend them to everyone.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Samone for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. I have passed your appreciation on to Dave.

Very Good Service

The service on my dishwasher today was very efficient and friendly - just what I wanted. I would certainly use Alpha Appliances again and have been using them for many years

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Zara for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your loyalty over many years.

The attention to detail and the customer service was excellent.Rinesh is very professional in his approach to the job,and explained what he was doing.Alpha appliance is Five stars all the way.*****

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Daniel for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Fixed my washing machine

I found Alpha Appliance Repairs through a search on the internet for someone who can repair LG washing machines near me. The lady who answered the phone was nice and took all my details, and was able to book me in with a repairer the same day. Dave arrived at 1pm when I was given a window of 1-4pm, had the spare part that was needed with him so the machine was fixed within the 1/2 hr call out fee, and was a tidy and efficient worker. I am happy with the price and the service so happy to write a positive review, thank you.

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Thank you Louise for booking with us and taking the time to leave a review.

Eisha

Eisha

Avoid at all costs

Called them to follow up about my oven after I was advised that the parts would be ready in 3 working days. They haven't even been ordered yet! Probably wouldn't ever have been ordered if I hadn't chased it up. Excuses about computer systems don't bring me any closer to a working oven. Awful service. Zero stars if I could.

Edit: they came back 10 days later with the wrong part

jess f.

jess f.Sydney, NSW

Short visit left as soon as they found the first avoid or risk multiple callout fees

Came opened up the machine and found the faulty fuse and told us we needed a new part. Then just walked out we assumed to go to the car to get details about the part, eg cost and wait time but never returned. We ended up getting the part replaced elsewhere and found out that there was more significant damage further in the system. We were unable to make a warranty claim without paying for a 2nd call out which we couldn't be sure of the outcome. Choose to cut our losses and replace the machine.

Heard back 2 weeks later that they now had the part, but we were not able to wait that long for a washing machine.

Killara, NSW

Killara, NSWSydney, NSW

Nice guy but not skilled

Alpha came to repair my Asko dishwasher. When he arrived, the dishwasher suddenly began to work simply by turning it off and on. Service person decided to take apart the mental front that concealed the tray housing the electronics to ensure it was not flooded. It was bone dry. He put the panel back on. $155 later after he left, I turned on the dishwasher to do a load of dirty dishes and surprised to find a flooded the kitchen!! Will never use them again, nor would I ever recommend them!!! So disappointing.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

DISHWASHER SERVICE

LG dishwasher fault. Go with Alpha Appliances. Couldn't visit for 10 days too busy ! Technician charged $155/30mins informed needs to return to workshop. Supervisor failed to return call. No service. Pulled pin.

Brianisfine