4.4

Sydney Wide Service!

Sydney Wide Service - NO its not unless Sydney has really shrunk. When I tried to discuss this with the lady at the company she hung up on me. I noticed that they appear from their reviews to have a history of hanging up on customers ( they may need to look up the meaning of the word). The Sydney Wide claim is actually FALSE advertising. Lets see if this gets published

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

I apologise we were not able to book your location. Sometimes staff changes result in some areas be temporarily unavailable. If this is the case we usually offer the contact details for an alternative service provider in your area.

Disrespectful, lazy and rude

Myriam Amielh
Myriam Amielh
Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Poor service and knowledge

Paid $160 for the initial inspection which took 5min. The technician then came a week later with the wrong parts, and then realised he couldn't disconnect the gas to oven to replace one of the parts. All of this could have been avoided with a proper inspection the first time round. Never again.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Alpha Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Useless

The tradesmen was here for 5 mins, did absolutely nothing and then charged us $160. Rang up to complain and the guy couldn’t care less. Just said ‘your complaint is noted’. Would never use again.

Judy
Judy

Exactly he did absolutely nothing.

Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Terrible NO Star

Charged $160 call out . Then took 1 week to get a quote .2 weeks later (after many calls) serviceman arrived with wrong part .. rang smeg & part delivered 2 days later .. would love a refund ! Total waste of six weeks ! Absolute rip off !

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

I apologise that our service did not meet your expectations. we will take this on board as we continue to improve our service.

Anna P.Sydney, NSW

Useless technician

7 mins open dishwasher said needed a new board then buy a new one took $160 husband tighten machine it works. Emailed them re service they didn’t care. Rubbish company will never use them again. Want money back.

Fred Nerk

Terrible service, go somewhere else.

Called them as the recommended LG service agent for my fridge. I told them what model it was and what was wrong. Tech came out 3 days later ( for a non working freezer) and said he had no part for the fridge and it would have to be ordered and then tried to charge me $170 for the callout. Said I would pay when it was fixed and then the company refused to order the part until I paid the callout fee. Why send a tech with no parts when you know the model and there are a small number of parts that could be causing the problem. In the meantime I have lost all the food in my freezer.

Call someone else.

Fred Nerk

I don’t believe my expectations were in any way unrealistic. You had a description of the problem and the model number.

Expensive and a rip off

Eisha

Eisha

Avoid at all costs

Called them to follow up about my oven after I was advised that the parts would be ready in 3 working days. They haven't even been ordered yet! Probably wouldn't ever have been ordered if I hadn't chased it up. Excuses about computer systems don't bring me any closer to a working oven. Awful service. Zero stars if I could.

Edit: they came back 10 days later with the wrong part

Appliance Repair Services

jess f.

jess f.Sydney, NSW

Short visit left as soon as they found the first avoid or risk multiple callout fees

Came opened up the machine and found the faulty fuse and told us we needed a new part. Then just walked out we assumed to go to the car to get details about the part, eg cost and wait time but never returned. We ended up getting the part replaced elsewhere and found out that there was more significant damage further in the system. We were unable to make a warranty claim without paying for a 2nd call out which we couldn't be sure of the outcome. Choose to cut our losses and replace the machine.

Heard back 2 weeks later that they now had the part, but we were not able to wait that long for a washing machine.

Killara, NSW

Killara, NSWSydney, NSW

Nice guy but not skilled

Alpha came to repair my Asko dishwasher. When he arrived, the dishwasher suddenly began to work simply by turning it off and on. Service person decided to take apart the mental front that concealed the tray housing the electronics to ensure it was not flooded. It was bone dry. He put the panel back on. $155 later after he left, I turned on the dishwasher to do a load of dirty dishes and surprised to find a flooded the kitchen!! Will never use them again, nor would I ever recommend them!!! So disappointing.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

DISHWASHER SERVICE

LG dishwasher fault. Go with Alpha Appliances. Couldn't visit for 10 days too busy ! Technician charged $155/30mins informed needs to return to workshop. Supervisor failed to return call. No service. Pulled pin.

See all Alpha Appliance Repairs reviews

Adam B.

Adam B.asked

hi there, can you repair a damaged door on an LG fridge - it has been hit by a drill on site?
thanks

Alpha AppAlpha Appliance Repairs

Yes we can replace doors & repair depending on your requirements. Call our office Tomorrow morning on 0294202622 and ask for Shane. He will be able to answer most of your questions

Anna P.asked

No customer service have a useless technician that has no idea. I paid for $160 for 30mins got 7 mins shame on you you. Charging a pensioner that money..
Without him even trying to fix it.. we did after he left ten send a quote for $682.70 shame shame shame..all my contacts got my email I send you with no reply. My question is why did he not want to try and fix my dishes washer but took the money and the company doesn’t care

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Appliance Repairs representatives