Alpha Finance

Alpha Finance Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

43 questions from our users

Prathap Giri
Prathap Giriasked

Has anyone taken any legal action or what are one's avenues to get out of this contract?

alycat76
alycat76

I think all of us who have fell into there trap need to seek legal advise and take them to court! nothing but filthy scam artists!

Mrcool

can you contact me prat hap girl, i am in the process now, can you please send details

Nigel

Alpha has been in business for 10years and is proud to assist over 150,000 Australians a year with our products and service.
When a client has an issue with our service we have an Internal Dispute Resolution Process and if we cannot resolve the issue amicably (which is very rare) we have an External Dispute Resolution Process through the Credit and Investment Ombudsman. Within the Alpha Car Finance business EVERY client has the option to upgrade, downgrade and/or exercise the option to own within their lease to own car finance product. It is important to note that Alpha's fixed weekly or fortnightly repayments include the Car, Registration and Comprehensive Insurance and financing for the full term. We have many, many happy and satisfied customers whom have completed their leases and opted for the transfer of ownership option and why not as they then have an asset in their driveway! For these many happy clients we're extremely proud that we've been able to assist them.

Robinhoodasked

I was planning to get a car loan from alpha car finance but base on what I saw on the reviews it has totally changed my mind. Any advise to me people? Should I take it or not?

Rabsy
Rabsy

If you cannot get a car anywhere else and dont mind paying 5 times the amount the car is worth, then go for it

Robinhood

Thank you brother,,could you please tell me about you experienced with alpha car finance?

No happy Jan
No happy Jan

if you are on time and good with weekly payment and yes are committed to paying off a big car loan then i dont see any problems . But just look into there late fees, dishounor fees penalties cause that is were they get you and it does build up quickly into arrea which they can be very demanding that you pay up, they ring you 2-3 times a day , email you to contact them Urgently to avoid further action and it can be very stress full. As i am only going by my experience as i am just leasing my veichle and it has prob been immobilized more than the times i get to drive it and thats only because i have missed a payment talking to them is a waste of time as they dont consider your circumstance so they immobilize it without even letting you know, they even threat to reposess your car if you dont make a payment or if they dont hear from you by a certain time.As they go through so many new staff all the time you have to explain your payment agreements all the time as they sometimes dont record your payment plan agreement into your file . Yes i do regret leasing my car from them but i am just going to hang out for another year then opt out of my lease earlier as i just dont want to deal with unprofessional , rude, demanding company. May be have a look around at other financial companys first before you decide on Alpha .. I hope my answer gave you a bit of info that you were after... Good Luck shop wisely

Very unhappy customer
Very unhappy customerasked

Getting a rent to own car from them tomorrow.. is it a good or bad idea??? Now im worried

mate contact me asap