Alpha Finance
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

3.4

They are scammer

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite
Nazia
NaziaSydney, NSW

Best service from Alpha Finance.

I have been a customer of Alpha Finance since 2015 and had absolutely no issues with them. They were very helpful when my rental car was destroyed in 2016 and had us in a new car within a few weeks. I have recently reached the end of my contract and decided to purchase the car. Thank you to Amara and Shanae you were both extremely helpful and made the final process so much easier.

Horrible

AJ S.
AJ S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Avoid Alpha Car Finance Like The Plague

Do not lease a car from these people ever!! I leased cars from them for 6 years, a loyal customer. They told me I was always welcome back so I did try today and they told me lies lies and lies! Oh the policies have changed! Bloody crooks! They don’t have your back they stab u in it!!!!

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi AJ, We are bound by and adhere to the responsible lending guidelines that are set forth by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act. Unfortunately, as your situation had changed, we were unable to offer you any finance on this occasion.

Frank
FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The vehicle to got was perfect

The customer service that I experienced was outstanding, I was informed of every detail from start to finish, there was no hidden surprises and the loan was excellent, I would recommend Alpha finance to anyone anyday

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Thanks Frank, we hope you enjoy the vehicle.

Robert Allworth
Robert AllworthHunter Region, NSW

Great can’t live without it

Great for hire and and people who work there cars all good value good for price
The loan people are very help full and vey friendly I would recommend anyone

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Rosemaree
RosemareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great... would recommend to everyone

They where very fast in giving me a answer
Great customer service
Answered all my questions and more
I am very satisfied with everything and would definitely use them again..
Good job Guys you are all amazing

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelNissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan) ST

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
ASC
ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don’t even deserve a one star in customer service

Mostly the same issue as the three most recent reviews. When I finally collected the car it was in a bad condition. One payment missed due to bank acc. Two days later they threatened to immobilise vehicle

Frederick S.Perth, WA

Very unprofesional staff! conducted a full credit check even before I have completed my application

Two weeks now. No contact. No feedback

Jessie
JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was always on the same page and understood the process as they discuss with detail

Well stating that , I haven't actually had mine processed yet I'm on the 24 hours final step.. I'm extremely excited , U guys are brilliant at what you guys persue.. I look forward to being able to enjoy the luxary car instead of settling for a older in known vehicle I'll bet is a lemon , which will bring numerous issues I could have afforded . Be smart lend a hand , it's worth your while

Madi
MadiHunter Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

Nicole from Newcastle Branch has been amazing with any issues with the car. Very accomodating and friendly. Nicole has kept in contact and chased up anything needing fixing/correcting on the vehicle. Extremely satisfied with the service from the Newcastle Branch as well as the vehicle itself.

Car ModelFord Ranger

Topden
TopdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very genuine and Honest.

Customer service very fast and professional.
The rate is alright in terms of flexibility and affordability.i am happy to pay what I have been driving. No hidden cost every cost is outlined straith forward it's just a matter of accepting it.

alfonso jr B.
alfonso jr B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They say YES when all else fails.

Quick response to application once all documents received. Tom called 10mins after my application was submitted. No hidden costs. All black and white in contract. 100% a 10 out of 10

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Excellent organisation to deal with

100 percent satisfied, highly recommend alpha finance customer service excellent upon collection off my car to the first contact I can’t fault , stress free no pressure and I will be dealing with them in the future for sure

Kerri
KerriIpswich

I love Alpha!

Ash was so prepared and thorough. Thank you for making it so easy! Was able to do this before my day of work, so convenient, thank you! Value for money and a great reliable car!

Cindyasked

Hello,

My partner got rent to own lease nearly five years ago,
Was just wondering if lease can be transferred into my name so I can pay rest of lease and costs when buying at end of lease.

Thanks.

M m.
M m.

Read contract no it's clearly states you cannot transfer, sub lease or sell the car, hope it helps

Cindy

Can I continue to pay the lease with his permission and at end of lease when buying can I be at Alpha with roadworthy and get transferred into my name without him being there.

Adamasked

Be very careful. Currently at end of lease and they are now stating I must re register car In their name prior to them transferring it into my name. Nothing has ever been said about this all I was told is to pay the residual amount and provide a road worthy certificate. They have now blocked my emails and will not return my calls at all. I have contacted fair trading and will be contacting the financial ombudsman tomorrow. Absolutely disgusting the way they have treated me . Stay away from alpha car finance.

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Adam, Your statement is not entirely factual as through multiple conversations with you, our team has advised you on the best course of action for your particular situation. This includes the solution previously provided to you of staying in your vehicle 4 months past your lease end date at no additional charge. Our team will contact you again over the next few days to finalise your lease.

Adam

I've been waiting for a call all day . My emails and calls have not been responded too at all.

Adam

Furthermore I have contacted fair trading and they have advised me I can take this further with the information I provided them. Including the email chain with alpha staff and the email sender from alpha stating I only need to pay residual and road worthy for car to be transferred to me. Lies lies lies

Mia N.
Mia N.asked

Hi there i have currently been with you guys for 3 years now and my life style has change alot I currently have 3 kids under 5 all with additional needs and the car im currently financing is to small. Would I be eligible for an upgrade? Are you still doing upgrades?

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Mia, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please give us a call on 1300 257 426 and select option 2

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives