Alpha Finance
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

3.0
EC1au
EC1auHunter Region, NSW

Corrupt and dishonest

You sign a contract but they make their own rules
Holding immobilisation over you if you don’t comply, I have been attempting to transfer ownership but the costs just keep coming, they are absolutely disgusting. Avoid them like Covid! They are worse then Covid

Nimal Douglas
Nimal DouglasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is perfect

I love alpha financial,it’s lots help for me, I like to buy another car in the future,alpha is a great place for me, I like to dealing with them in the future

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelHyundai Accent

Other Car Loans

Absolutely amazing

I am now on my 2nd lease with alpha finance and they are absolutely amazing. Always very friendly and helpful I would recommend them to everyone.

Feb 20th 2019 Update: Absolutely amazing

Great customer service. Always willing to help with anything. I have been with alpha for a few years now and I have never had an issue with them. Absolutely amazing

Car ModelNissan
boop
boopVictoria

conditions of car

I was a little disappointed at the state of the car inside very poor cleaning , there were toys and objects under the seats and the carpet was dirty

November 11th 2019 Update: Worst thing I ever did

I signed up with this company for 3 years unbeknown my financial circumstances would change . Tried to call them to arrange a better plan just taking my money Im on Newstart allowance now and they take more than half my pay I have a year to go Im going to have to cancel contract Im hoping calling ombudsman will sort this out !

Loan Start DateOctober 2017
Adam WillisAlpha Finance
Car Loans

Find out how Alpha Finance compares to other Car Loans

Cindyasked

Hello,

My partner got rent to own lease nearly five years ago,
Was just wondering if lease can be transferred into my name so I can pay rest of lease and costs when buying at end of lease.

Thanks.

M m.
M m.

Read contract no it's clearly states you cannot transfer, sub lease or sell the car, hope it helps

Cindy

Can I continue to pay the lease with his permission and at end of lease when buying can I be at Alpha with roadworthy and get transferred into my name without him being there.

Adamasked

Be very careful. Currently at end of lease and they are now stating I must re register car In their name prior to them transferring it into my name. Nothing has ever been said about this all I was told is to pay the residual amount and provide a road worthy certificate. They have now blocked my emails and will not return my calls at all. I have contacted fair trading and will be contacting the financial ombudsman tomorrow. Absolutely disgusting the way they have treated me . Stay away from alpha car finance.

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Adam, Your statement is not entirely factual as through multiple conversations with you, our team has advised you on the best course of action for your particular situation. This includes the solution previously provided to you of staying in your vehicle 4 months past your lease end date at no additional charge. Our team will contact you again over the next few days to finalise your lease.

Adam

I've been waiting for a call all day . My emails and calls have not been responded too at all.

Adam

Furthermore I have contacted fair trading and they have advised me I can take this further with the information I provided them. Including the email chain with alpha staff and the email sender from alpha stating I only need to pay residual and road worthy for car to be transferred to me. Lies lies lies

Mia N.
Mia N.asked

Hi there i have currently been with you guys for 3 years now and my life style has change alot I currently have 3 kids under 5 all with additional needs and the car im currently financing is to small. Would I be eligible for an upgrade? Are you still doing upgrades?

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Mia, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please give us a call on 1300 257 426 and select option 2

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives