Alpha Finance

Alpha Finance (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

Very unhappy customer
Very unhappy customerMelbourne

BEWARE

Dont understand how they always say do not use any names, but happen to see names used on all the fake 5 star reviews????? Unusual how that works???? Place isnt helpfull at all anyway, customer service is no such thing with this company?? Say they get in touch to help people that have placed bed reviews but they never do...nuat write it so it seems like there helpfu..
DISSAPOINTED

Topden
TopdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very genuine and Honest.

Customer service very fast and professional.
The rate is alright in terms of flexibility and affordability.i am happy to pay what I have been driving. No hidden cost every cost is outlined straith forward it's just a matter of accepting it.

Alistair S.
Alistair S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip-off merchants with zero customer service

Their website is full of false claims "most decisions made within 24 hours of receiving documentation" and "you can be driving away in your new car within 24-48 hours". It took a week for me to receive a call back after confirming my documentation had been received and after at least two follow-up calls from me, which were unsurprisingly ignored. Please do not consider applying for finance from these shysters, as you'll end up paying $30-35,000 for a car lucky to be worth $10-12,000.

alfonso jr B.
alfonso jr B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They say YES when all else fails.

Quick response to application once all documents received. Tom called 10mins after my application was submitted. No hidden costs. All black and white in contract. 100% a 10 out of 10

Nimal Douglas
Nimal DouglasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is perfect

I love alpha financial,it’s lots help for me, I like to buy another car in the future,alpha is a great place for me, I like to dealing with them in the future

Excellent organisation to deal with

100 percent satisfied, highly recommend alpha finance customer service excellent upon collection off my car to the first contact I can’t fault , stress free no pressure and I will be dealing with them in the future for sure

Kerri
KerriIpswich

I love Alpha!

Ash was so prepared and thorough. Thank you for making it so easy! Was able to do this before my day of work, so convenient, thank you! Value for money and a great reliable car!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

God if I could leave no star I indeed would!!

Taymour Elredi
Taymour ElrediSydney, NSW

Stay away from this people

This company are life killer, this company should not be in Australia, very bad customer service, No understanding, If you make a late payment your car gets immobilized even if your out on a side of a highway with babies in your car

Oss O.
Oss O.

Thank God i read the reviews - changed my mind

Was planning to buy - reviews saved me i guess. 2019 Alpha .... Wake up! These kind of tricks and miss treatments are old fashion. If you do it to ONE person, that's u did it to me. You just lost one potential buyer.

Rana
RanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company review

there are no extra costs other then stated by staff at point of contract. rate is very accordingly and customer service was all-right. Would recommend it. Enjoying the ride. Cheers.

petermangion
petermangionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car Lease buy

There is extra fees but only fees that you have agreed on when you do your contact. And customer service is very professional every happy with no complaints would definitely recommend.

Aims
AimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never ever lease a car from Alpha

Never ever lease a car from this company 4 years into my contract 1 year to go could have paid off a BMW by now contract always changing always un helpful . If you make a late payment your car gets immobilized even if your out on a side of a highway with babies in your car . Never get to speak to an Australian I can't wait till this contract ends and I can't wait to take my 5 year horror story to a current affair. These sales people are very good at selling you their car and contract then after that they don't care at all take advantage of people the owner of the company even tried selling me a second car recently on what he called a better deal . Might have fooled me once but not twice

Hi, Aims,
We are sorry to hear that your experience with Alpha Finance has not been a positive one. We would like to gather more information in regards to your experience so have sent you a private message.
Kind regards
Nicole C

Timw
TimwQueensland

Please keep clear at all costs.

LouieGold coast

Treated like dirt by [name removed], abuses over the phone then he hanged the phone up.

[name removed] abused me due to being one week late on my payment. They immobilised my car and I was unable to go to work for two days for being 7 days late on my monthly payment of now $807 due to late fees and there dishonour fees even Though payment is coming out of my card. My weekly payment is meant to be $169. But I have to now pay $807 for this month. I would not get a car of this company but at the time it looked like a good option. I will be making a report to the ombudsman. Very bad behaviour from [name removed] there manager. Treats you like dirt and threatens you.

Louie

Nick abused a few people I have read including myself. Who does this guy think he is ?

Thankyou John

Just when we thought we had no chance, we ended our week on a high all thanks to John in the brisbane office for coming through for us, cannot thankyou enough.

Tash
Tash

no understanding at all

very bad company trying to settle issue nik will not listen or even try to help in no circumstances trying to resolve but wont even come to an agreement will have no other option to go to the ombudsman and office of fair trading and dispute he has poor manners rude also made you feel as you low and an imbosile bad bad bad move to get a car from them

Robber Golden
Robber GoldenSydney, NSW

Straight up Crooks.

Stay away. These guys will rob you blind whilst treating you like scum and create hell for you financially. The most morally bankrupt company that I have ever come across.

Be aware of your rights

Craig P
Craig PSydney, NSW

Poor experience Alpha Car Rental - Tullamarine

Car Rental Branch Manager at Tullamarine gave me an absolute barrelling because I had the temerity to query a charge. His response ... "Nah mate, you're wrong". When I actually quoted the bank statement I was looking at, he continued to tell me I was wrong before hanging up on me! I've used Alpha before but wont be back... if that's what the management are like, I dread to think how the rest of the business operates.

Emma W.
Emma W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shonky business avoid at all costs

Cath
Cath

Great Service!

Alpha helped me get a great car when no one else would. The ease of one weekly payment including rego and insurance was really great. Had a few different Account Managers over the duration of the lease but Rhea was outstanding. Very considerate and patient when my personal circumstances changed and I appreciated all the help she gave me. Thanks Alpha!

Noel Purcell
Noel Purcell

Customer care and service is absolute crap. No professionalism.

Beware!!

My cars locked iv lost my job the payments made but a receipt from commonwealth ist good as proof so Nik won’t unlock it till it his his account iv been a great customer 18 mths Cargill they know were u live

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic from start to finish customer service with Colin was outstanding simply explained no peer pressure I will highly recommend Alpha finance without a doubt so happy with my car thank you for the second chance Deb