Alpha Finance

Alpha Finance (page 2 of 20)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (23) · Line of Credit (3) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.375 years (24)

Be aware of your rights

Craig P

Craig PSydney, NSW

Poor experience Alpha Car Rental - Tullamarine

Car Rental Branch Manager at Tullamarine gave me an absolute barrelling because I had the temerity to query a charge. His response ... "Nah mate, you're wrong". When I actually quoted the bank statement I was looking at, he continued to tell me I was wrong before hanging up on me! I've used Alpha before but wont be back... if that's what the management are like, I dread to think how the rest of the business operates.

Emma W.

Emma W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shonky business avoid at all costs

Car ModelHyundai i30 GD

Great Service!

Alpha helped me get a great car when no one else would. The ease of one weekly payment including rego and insurance was really great. Had a few different Account Managers over the duration of the lease but Rhea was outstanding. Very considerate and patient when my personal circumstances changed and I appreciated all the help she gave me. Thanks Alpha!

Loan Start DateApril 2015
Car ModelNissan X-Trail

Customer care and service is absolute crap. No professionalism.

Beware!!

My cars locked iv lost my job the payments made but a receipt from commonwealth ist good as proof so Nik won’t unlock it till it his his account iv been a great customer 18 mths Cargill they know were u live

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic from start to finish customer service with Colin was outstanding simply explained no peer pressure I will highly recommend Alpha finance without a doubt so happy with my car thank you for the second chance Deb

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite

Great deal, great perks, great people

Staff was very helpful and informative with all my questions. Affordable weekly rate and I get the option to upgrade after 2years or keep the car after 5years, great perks from going through alpha

Simon

SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simply Perfect

From the online application form through to picking up the car, it has been a pure delight to deal with all involved.
Everyone I dealt with has a passion to help.

Car ModelKia Sportage QL AO Edition

Wendee

WendeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No response

it's my understand this service is for those with a less than great financial position but obviously need to be able to pay.

I read plenty of stories of cars being immobilised for missed payments etc. I wouldn't put myself in that possible ever especially if it was my transport. Fair is fair.

It's my understanding the car is a previous rental leased on the security of the car which is fitted with an immobiliser with payments to compensate the increased risk.

I'm not sure what kind of customer they're looking for but I feel more weight is on one side of the scales than the other here.

Great service and car

The finance team in particular Kristina were very friendly and helpful. They organised finance and got me into a near new vehicle when no other company was prepared to lend me money due to my credit report. Everything is explained in detail so their are no surprises and if it wasn’t for Alpha Finance i would be using public transport. Thank you for everything. I recommend Alpha to anybody needing a car.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E170 Sedan
Kayla

KaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total scam

Car ModelHolden Commodore VF
filipo

filipoSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are great

Customer service was great. All staff on site were friendly and all helped with ease to give me my dream car. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CF

annoyedQueensland

Abusive Demanding and Misleading

Nicole C.Alpha Finance

We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. We are currently seeking to make contact with the author of this review to resolve the matter.
Kind regards
Nicole. C

annoyed

Contact has already been made multiple times..still waiting for response on all sent emails...cheers

ClintonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car is awesome, customer service is pathetic

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Car ModelToyota Camry

Amber J

Amber JCentral Queensland, QLD

Great

I have been with the company nearly 4 years and about to complete my contract, very exciting. Customer service good
Easy to communicate with, great little car. Would recommend them

Loan Start DateMay 2015
Car ModelNissan Micra

Roxy

RoxyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience ever with a company that gives people a chance.

Very high customer service. Didn’t experience any unexpected cost or extras, no issues. Very satisfied with the rate for the loan. Overall one very happy customer. Pick up of vehicle was also a great experience.

Danielle T

Danielle TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, Easy & Stress Free Car Finance

The staff at Dandenong are lovely, 100% avtive & on the ball and they dont give up until your needs are met. I highly recommend Alpha Finance to anyone looking for a great deal and a dedicated finance company.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelHyundai Accent
Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

AMAZING!!

I never thought Id be able to be on my way to owning a basically brand new car!
Im so in love! Its perfect! Thanks guys!
Car was handed over with a full tank of fuel so thats a bonus!

Sani

SaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and fast

I have been a customer for 4 years with alpha. Dom and ash from marooka branch has made sure my transition to my 3rd car ran smoothly . They ensure i got the top pick of the fleet available and at all times kept me updated. Well done guys

Carlyasked

I'm wanting to upgrade my car as it is no longer suited to my lifestyle. How can I do this?

george
george

you can do that by contacting Alpha

Melissa H.

Melissa H.asked

Hi I was wanting to know what happens if the car is written off in an accident? I understand the vehicle would be insured for both myself and someone else if I am at fault. BUT what happens if it is a write off half way through the contract? Do you get a new car? Does the contract end? What happens to the payments. Please reply thank you

Carly

You need to call them, but be prepared to either have to hire another car or put up with no car for months on end

Pat

Patasked

I have been renting a vehicle for $199 a week for the past 5 months, up to date with payments and the car is now due for a service. Who is responsible for service?..Called Alpha finance and they have no idea. Zzzz

petermangion
petermangion

You are responsible for all services to the vehicle under a lease its in your contact but if its just being rented/hired and not Under a lease they are.

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives