Alpha Finance

Alpha Finance (page 2 of 20)

3.8

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (26) · Line of Credit (3) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.296 years (27)
Rana

RanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company review

there are no extra costs other then stated by staff at point of contract. rate is very accordingly and customer service was all-right. Would recommend it. Enjoying the ride. Cheers.

Car ModelToyota Camry

petermangion

petermangionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car Lease buy

There is extra fees but only fees that you have agreed on when you do your contact. And customer service is very professional every happy with no complaints would definitely recommend.

Aims

AimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never ever lease a car from Alpha

Never ever lease a car from this company 4 years into my contract 1 year to go could have paid off a BMW by now contract always changing always un helpful . If you make a late payment your car gets immobilized even if your out on a side of a highway with babies in your car . Never get to speak to an Australian I can't wait till this contract ends and I can't wait to take my 5 year horror story to a current affair. These sales people are very good at selling you their car and contract then after that they don't care at all take advantage of people the owner of the company even tried selling me a second car recently on what he called a better deal . Might have fooled me once but not twice

Car ModelHyundai i30

Hi, Aims,
We are sorry to hear that your experience with Alpha Finance has not been a positive one. We would like to gather more information in regards to your experience so have sent you a private message.
Kind regards
Nicole C

Timw

TimwQueensland

Please keep clear at all costs.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD Active

LouieGold coast

Treated like dirt by [name removed], abuses over the phone then he hanged the phone up.

[name removed] abused me due to being one week late on my payment. They immobilised my car and I was unable to go to work for two days for being 7 days late on my monthly payment of now $807 due to late fees and there dishonour fees even Though payment is coming out of my card. My weekly payment is meant to be $169. But I have to now pay $807 for this month. I would not get a car of this company but at the time it looked like a good option. I will be making a report to the ombudsman. Very bad behaviour from [name removed] there manager. Treats you like dirt and threatens you.

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Louie

Nick abused a few people I have read including myself. Who does this guy think he is ?

Thankyou John

Just when we thought we had no chance, we ended our week on a high all thanks to John in the brisbane office for coming through for us, cannot thankyou enough.

Tash

Tash

no understanding at all

very bad company trying to settle issue nik will not listen or even try to help in no circumstances trying to resolve but wont even come to an agreement will have no other option to go to the ombudsman and office of fair trading and dispute he has poor manners rude also made you feel as you low and an imbosile bad bad bad move to get a car from them

Robber Golden

Robber GoldenSydney, NSW

Straight up Crooks.

Stay away. These guys will rob you blind whilst treating you like scum and create hell for you financially. The most morally bankrupt company that I have ever come across.

Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelHyundai Accent

Be aware of your rights

Craig P

Craig PSydney, NSW

Poor experience Alpha Car Rental - Tullamarine

Car Rental Branch Manager at Tullamarine gave me an absolute barrelling because I had the temerity to query a charge. His response ... "Nah mate, you're wrong". When I actually quoted the bank statement I was looking at, he continued to tell me I was wrong before hanging up on me! I've used Alpha before but wont be back... if that's what the management are like, I dread to think how the rest of the business operates.

Emma W.

Emma W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shonky business avoid at all costs

Car ModelHyundai i30 GD

Great Service!

Alpha helped me get a great car when no one else would. The ease of one weekly payment including rego and insurance was really great. Had a few different Account Managers over the duration of the lease but Rhea was outstanding. Very considerate and patient when my personal circumstances changed and I appreciated all the help she gave me. Thanks Alpha!

Loan Start DateApril 2015
Car ModelNissan X-Trail

Customer care and service is absolute crap. No professionalism.

Beware!!

My cars locked iv lost my job the payments made but a receipt from commonwealth ist good as proof so Nik won’t unlock it till it his his account iv been a great customer 18 mths Cargill they know were u live

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic from start to finish customer service with Colin was outstanding simply explained no peer pressure I will highly recommend Alpha finance without a doubt so happy with my car thank you for the second chance Deb

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite

Find out how Alpha Finance compares to other Car Loans

Great deal, great perks, great people

Staff was very helpful and informative with all my questions. Affordable weekly rate and I get the option to upgrade after 2years or keep the car after 5years, great perks from going through alpha

Simon

SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simply Perfect

From the online application form through to picking up the car, it has been a pure delight to deal with all involved.
Everyone I dealt with has a passion to help.

Car ModelKia Sportage QL AO Edition
Wendee

WendeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No response

it's my understand this service is for those with a less than great financial position but obviously need to be able to pay.

I read plenty of stories of cars being immobilised for missed payments etc. I wouldn't put myself in that possible ever especially if it was my transport. Fair is fair.

It's my understanding the car is a previous rental leased on the security of the car which is fitted with an immobiliser with payments to compensate the increased risk.

I'm not sure what kind of customer they're looking for but I feel more weight is on one side of the scales than the other here.

Great service and car

The finance team in particular Kristina were very friendly and helpful. They organised finance and got me into a near new vehicle when no other company was prepared to lend me money due to my credit report. Everything is explained in detail so their are no surprises and if it wasn’t for Alpha Finance i would be using public transport. Thank you for everything. I recommend Alpha to anybody needing a car.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E170 Sedan
Kayla

KaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total scam

Car ModelHolden Commodore VF

Lee

Leeasked

I'm wanting to upgrade my car as it is no longer suited to my lifestyle. Have been in contract since 15 months. How can I do this?

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Morning Lee. Our previous upgrade process meant that you needed to be in the car for 2 years before you were eligible for an upgrade. This policy has been reviewed recently and we are currently not offering upgrades. If you wish to discuss specifics please call us on 1300257426. Thanks

john

johnasked

I am near the end of my contract and have driven less than 80000 km. Now my car is falling apart, Fuel pump, Steering Solenoid, high beam control failure, etc. I know I am responsible for repairs, but has anyone had any success with company helping with cost, especially with a car hardly driven.

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Morning John, As you have mentioned the upkeep on the car is part of your responsibility. If you are coming up on the end of your lease I would suggest that you call to discuss your particular circumstance with your account manager. You can reach us on 1300257426. Hope this helps.

Cyn

Cynasked

Hi
Might be a dumb question....but if I return the vehicle is the deposit refunded??? Or is there a cooling off period if I change my mind?

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Hi Cyn, thanks for the question. The deposit is not refunded as this goes towards car prep. Because this is a consumer lease there is no cooling off period, but our friendly staff do explain the agreement in full at our branches.

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives