Alpha Finance
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (12) and Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.2 years

They are scammer

The worst decision i made in my life! I second a class action needed.

Do not i repeat, do not lease with this company no matter how desperate you may seem at the time. You end up paying double the amount back on tne car. There is no help what so ever if something happens with the car. They failed to register my car on time, then tried to charge me a excess fee cause they marked my car as stolen!!!! I was driving around with a unregistered, apparently stolen car for 2 weeks before i was informed!!
Crap customer service, [Name Removed] is no help and absolutely as rude as they come.
Go elsewhere please and save yourself the mental and emotional roll coaster you will go through with this company!
Also forgot to add, i was also told that the deposit i paid, is now non refundable!!! 600 bux gone.

Horrible

EC1au
EC1auHunter Region, NSW

Corrupt and dishonest

You sign a contract but they make their own rules
Holding immobilisation over you if you don’t comply, I have been attempting to transfer ownership but the costs just keep coming, they are absolutely disgusting. Avoid them like Covid! They are worse then Covid

Absolutely Crap

Very unprofessional, poor customer service, great manipulators though. Had a problem within the first week with the vehicle alpha finance provided, payed on time every week with proof yet they say I was behind. The good reviews on this site are definitely one of their own employers/employees. Word of advice for newcomers, Don’t go with ALPHA FINANCE!!!

AJ S.
AJ S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Avoid Alpha Car Finance Like The Plague

Do not lease a car from these people ever!! I leased cars from them for 6 years, a loyal customer. They told me I was always welcome back so I did try today and they told me lies lies and lies! Oh the policies have changed! Bloody crooks! They don’t have your back they stab u in it!!!!

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi AJ, We are bound by and adhere to the responsible lending guidelines that are set forth by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act. Unfortunately, as your situation had changed, we were unable to offer you any finance on this occasion.

Peta C.

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A load of Bull

Application Process

Other Car Loans

Big cheaters in Melbourne, Plz Do not believe in initiate car lease, even the deposit u pay will not me refunded.

I asked the to finance for my car, but they told me buy car from them so that they can do finance. Like car on lease term End of lease I can own the car.
That’s how they told and started. But I’m in my 485 Visa, so they told me they can’t directly. So they asked me to take the car in the initial lease agreement for 3months then if all my payment are perfect they told me they can ext, and at the end I can own the car. I paid $619 as lease deposit. But end of 3months they said I’m not eligible bcoz of visa. Total waste and paying a lot of money and they didn’t even return my deposit , now they are telling it is an application fee.

ASC
ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don’t even deserve a one star in customer service

Mostly the same issue as the three most recent reviews. When I finally collected the car it was in a bad condition. One payment missed due to bank acc. Two days later they threatened to immobilise vehicle

Bad customer service and not helpful at all

Me and my partner both applied and they send us a link to send our bank statements and told us they will call back..and we waited for the whole day and then i was desperate to call them back and a lady answered and said they were trying to contact my partner when we kept checking our phones the whole day..i will give them no star..

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Morning Zanna. Thanks for the feedback. I would like to look into this further for you. Are you able to call us back on 1300257426 to discuss?

Disappointed

I’m disappointed in them as they told me they would help me get a car I waited three and a half days for them to process my application then to get back to me with a decline on the application and their reason was coz I could not afford it which I font see why I can’t do not go to them so very disappointed and to be honest I would of given this a zero

Adam WillisAlpha Finance
Lauren
Lauren

No thanks what I got from this is totally enough and I don’t want anything from Alpha Finance

Frederick S.Perth, WA

Very unprofesional staff! conducted a full credit check even before I have completed my application

Two weeks now. No contact. No feedback

Excessive cost

I got into the contract when l was desperate, l am paying more monthly for 2011 model than 2020 model. Customer service l will not even go there without crying.

Very unhappy customer
Very unhappy customerMelbourne

BEWARE

Dont understand how they always say do not use any names, but happen to see names used on all the fake 5 star reviews????? Unusual how that works???? Place isnt helpfull at all anyway, customer service is no such thing with this company?? Say they get in touch to help people that have placed bed reviews but they never do...nuat write it so it seems like there helpfu..
DISSAPOINTED

Cindyasked

Hello,

My partner got rent to own lease nearly five years ago,
Was just wondering if lease can be transferred into my name so I can pay rest of lease and costs when buying at end of lease.

Thanks.

M m.
M m.

Read contract no it's clearly states you cannot transfer, sub lease or sell the car, hope it helps

Cindy

Can I continue to pay the lease with his permission and at end of lease when buying can I be at Alpha with roadworthy and get transferred into my name without him being there.

Adamasked

Be very careful. Currently at end of lease and they are now stating I must re register car In their name prior to them transferring it into my name. Nothing has ever been said about this all I was told is to pay the residual amount and provide a road worthy certificate. They have now blocked my emails and will not return my calls at all. I have contacted fair trading and will be contacting the financial ombudsman tomorrow. Absolutely disgusting the way they have treated me . Stay away from alpha car finance.

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Adam, Your statement is not entirely factual as through multiple conversations with you, our team has advised you on the best course of action for your particular situation. This includes the solution previously provided to you of staying in your vehicle 4 months past your lease end date at no additional charge. Our team will contact you again over the next few days to finalise your lease.

Adam

I've been waiting for a call all day . My emails and calls have not been responded too at all.

Adam

Furthermore I have contacted fair trading and they have advised me I can take this further with the information I provided them. Including the email chain with alpha staff and the email sender from alpha stating I only need to pay residual and road worthy for car to be transferred to me. Lies lies lies

Mia N.
Mia N.asked

Hi there i have currently been with you guys for 3 years now and my life style has change alot I currently have 3 kids under 5 all with additional needs and the car im currently financing is to small. Would I be eligible for an upgrade? Are you still doing upgrades?

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Mia, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please give us a call on 1300 257 426 and select option 2

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives