Alpha Finance
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4 years
Topden
TopdenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very genuine and Honest.

Customer service very fast and professional.
The rate is alright in terms of flexibility and affordability.i am happy to pay what I have been driving. No hidden cost every cost is outlined straith forward it's just a matter of accepting it.

Thankyou John

Just when we thought we had no chance, we ended our week on a high all thanks to John in the brisbane office for coming through for us, cannot thankyou enough.

Application Process
Nicole C.Alpha Finance

Cath
Cath

Great Service!

Alpha helped me get a great car when no one else would. The ease of one weekly payment including rego and insurance was really great. Had a few different Account Managers over the duration of the lease but Rhea was outstanding. Very considerate and patient when my personal circumstances changed and I appreciated all the help she gave me. Thanks Alpha!

Amber J
Amber JCentral Queensland, QLD

Great

I have been with the company nearly 4 years and about to complete my contract, very exciting. Customer service good
Easy to communicate with, great little car. Would recommend them

Matt A.Alpha Finance

We value all feedback and welcome the opportunity to discuss the specific details of any matter. We are currently seeking to make contact with the author of this review to resolve the matter.

Loving my new car

Well satisfied customer service well organised Will recommend your services to anyone ..and im loving my new car...there was no time delays service on time..thanks

Bikky
BikkyNew South Wales

Compare and have a go

Quick and easy to deal with
Bit expensive but very convenience
However you can compare the price before you buy

Car finance with a difference!!!

Its hard to find a company that actually cares and listens to you, I have a great account manager who has gone the extra mile for me at times I actually thought I had no hope you recover. I've been Alpha for about 2 years now, they didn't hesitate to give me a chance and have continued to support me and my family with car and options of making payments easier. Thank Alpha keep up the good work - continue caring and going the extra mile for your customers because that will continue to make alpha stand out amongst the crowds. Thank you so much God Bless

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good service to use

Alpha finance is a good service to use and I will now recommend them to friends and others I no

Gabriel Fiorese
Gabriel FioresePoint Cook

Great, but...

The staff on Tulamarine branch was amazing (Thanks Jessie!). The process and approval its so fast onve you provide all documentation. Points of attention: once you choose the car model they don't give you a chance to choose between then all available.... I'm living in Victoria and my plates comes from Queensland, I asked about to change and the answer is: "yes, can be changed but all is from your pocket (+/- $1500)...". I'm still trying to get this sorted....

Find out how Alpha Finance compares to other Car Loans

Absolutely LOVE my new car!

Thanks to all the team at Alpha Finance I'm not very proud owner of new Hyundai i30. Without this company and all their help I wouldn't have been able to get a car. Their help has been amazing and the whole process took less than 24 hours and I was in my new car 2 days later. Thank you!

Nate Xhaiden
Nate Xhaiden

All in All a Happy Customer

Jamie.M
Jamie.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car finance made easy

I leased a car through Alpha Car Finance a few years ago. They give everyone a chance and are understanding. I had trouble getting car finance through other companies because of my past history with debt but Alpha Car Finance give you a second chance and help you out. They are very professional and respond to you in a timely matter. If I needed help with payments they understood. They are a professional company and would recommend them.

Matt A.Alpha Finance

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for you kind review. It's always a great feeling when we can assist in helping people like yourself move forward. Have a great evening! Team Alpha

Great

The company is defiantly moving forward. This is great for someone with credit problems, process was fast. I’ve had my car for 2 years and it hasn’t had a problem. Would recommend

Easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with. Paid off hire car and everything was sorted. Great service. Good communication. Car went very well throughout whole term.

Agha
AghaTruganina Melbourne

Good support

Thank you alpha finance for helping us really appreciate thanks again I also referred my friends hope fully they will also enjoy

Cindyasked

Hello,

My partner got rent to own lease nearly five years ago,
Was just wondering if lease can be transferred into my name so I can pay rest of lease and costs when buying at end of lease.

Thanks.

M m.
M m.

Read contract no it's clearly states you cannot transfer, sub lease or sell the car, hope it helps

Cindy

Can I continue to pay the lease with his permission and at end of lease when buying can I be at Alpha with roadworthy and get transferred into my name without him being there.

Adamasked

Be very careful. Currently at end of lease and they are now stating I must re register car In their name prior to them transferring it into my name. Nothing has ever been said about this all I was told is to pay the residual amount and provide a road worthy certificate. They have now blocked my emails and will not return my calls at all. I have contacted fair trading and will be contacting the financial ombudsman tomorrow. Absolutely disgusting the way they have treated me . Stay away from alpha car finance.

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Adam, Your statement is not entirely factual as through multiple conversations with you, our team has advised you on the best course of action for your particular situation. This includes the solution previously provided to you of staying in your vehicle 4 months past your lease end date at no additional charge. Our team will contact you again over the next few days to finalise your lease.

Adam

I've been waiting for a call all day . My emails and calls have not been responded too at all.

Adam

Furthermore I have contacted fair trading and they have advised me I can take this further with the information I provided them. Including the email chain with alpha staff and the email sender from alpha stating I only need to pay residual and road worthy for car to be transferred to me. Lies lies lies

Mia N.
Mia N.asked

Hi there i have currently been with you guys for 3 years now and my life style has change alot I currently have 3 kids under 5 all with additional needs and the car im currently financing is to small. Would I be eligible for an upgrade? Are you still doing upgrades?

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Mia, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please give us a call on 1300 257 426 and select option 2

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives