Alpha Finance
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alpha Finance

Nazia
NaziaSydney, NSW

Best service from Alpha Finance.

I have been a customer of Alpha Finance since 2015 and had absolutely no issues with them. They were very helpful when my rental car was destroyed in 2016 and had us in a new car within a few weeks. I have recently reached the end of my contract and decided to purchase the car. Thank you to Amara and Shanae you were both extremely helpful and made the final process so much easier.

Easy and simple process

Easy online process , able to upload all documents online making it a simple and user friendly platform
Quick turn around
Great clear communication with all members of the team
Friendly pick up employees

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Thanks Sherree. We appreciate the feedback.

Frank
FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The vehicle to got was perfect

The customer service that I experienced was outstanding, I was informed of every detail from start to finish, there was no hidden surprises and the loan was excellent, I would recommend Alpha finance to anyone anyday

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Thanks Frank, we hope you enjoy the vehicle.

Damian brown
Damian brownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and excellent customer service

Great communication from start to finish and even after the Brisbane team are doing a excellent job would recommend to anyone and I have already sent one person to them

Robert Allworth
Robert AllworthHunter Region, NSW

Great can’t live without it

Great for hire and and people who work there cars all good value good for price
The loan people are very help full and vey friendly I would recommend anyone

Rosemaree
RosemareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great... would recommend to everyone

They where very fast in giving me a answer
Great customer service
Answered all my questions and more
I am very satisfied with everything and would definitely use them again..
Good job Guys you are all amazing

Muriel P.
Muriel P.Perth, WA

Brilliant awesome

I have had my vehicle for nearly 2 yrs with alpha! If I had to do it all over again.. I would!
Reading some of the reviews.. customer service is awesome! Even now when I email to say please take payment out always professional.
Ps I am a genuine person and not getting anything for writing my review!

Adam WillisAlpha Finance

Muriel we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the car and your experience at Alpha.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jessie
JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was always on the same page and understood the process as they discuss with detail

Well stating that , I haven't actually had mine processed yet I'm on the 24 hours final step.. I'm extremely excited , U guys are brilliant at what you guys persue.. I look forward to being able to enjoy the luxary car instead of settling for a older in known vehicle I'll bet is a lemon , which will bring numerous issues I could have afforded . Be smart lend a hand , it's worth your while

Aden Hitchins
Aden HitchinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Really understand great fun an helpful getting to the next step in your life specially with young people with bad credit rating to give them ago an rebuild their ratings

Application Process

Madi
MadiHunter Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

Nicole from Newcastle Branch has been amazing with any issues with the car. Very accomodating and friendly. Nicole has kept in contact and chased up anything needing fixing/correcting on the vehicle. Extremely satisfied with the service from the Newcastle Branch as well as the vehicle itself.

alfonso jr B.
alfonso jr B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They say YES when all else fails.

Quick response to application once all documents received. Tom called 10mins after my application was submitted. No hidden costs. All black and white in contract. 100% a 10 out of 10

Nimal Douglas
Nimal DouglasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is perfect

I love alpha financial,it’s lots help for me, I like to buy another car in the future,alpha is a great place for me, I like to dealing with them in the future

Find out how Alpha Finance compares to other Car Loans

Excellent organisation to deal with

100 percent satisfied, highly recommend alpha finance customer service excellent upon collection off my car to the first contact I can’t fault , stress free no pressure and I will be dealing with them in the future for sure

Application Process
Kerri
KerriIpswich

I love Alpha!

Ash was so prepared and thorough. Thank you for making it so easy! Was able to do this before my day of work, so convenient, thank you! Value for money and a great reliable car!

Rana
RanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company review

there are no extra costs other then stated by staff at point of contract. rate is very accordingly and customer service was all-right. Would recommend it. Enjoying the ride. Cheers.

Cindyasked

Hello,

My partner got rent to own lease nearly five years ago,
Was just wondering if lease can be transferred into my name so I can pay rest of lease and costs when buying at end of lease.

Thanks.

M m.
M m.

Read contract no it's clearly states you cannot transfer, sub lease or sell the car, hope it helps

Cindy

Can I continue to pay the lease with his permission and at end of lease when buying can I be at Alpha with roadworthy and get transferred into my name without him being there.

Adamasked

Be very careful. Currently at end of lease and they are now stating I must re register car In their name prior to them transferring it into my name. Nothing has ever been said about this all I was told is to pay the residual amount and provide a road worthy certificate. They have now blocked my emails and will not return my calls at all. I have contacted fair trading and will be contacting the financial ombudsman tomorrow. Absolutely disgusting the way they have treated me . Stay away from alpha car finance.

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Adam, Your statement is not entirely factual as through multiple conversations with you, our team has advised you on the best course of action for your particular situation. This includes the solution previously provided to you of staying in your vehicle 4 months past your lease end date at no additional charge. Our team will contact you again over the next few days to finalise your lease.

Adam

I've been waiting for a call all day . My emails and calls have not been responded too at all.

Adam

Furthermore I have contacted fair trading and they have advised me I can take this further with the information I provided them. Including the email chain with alpha staff and the email sender from alpha stating I only need to pay residual and road worthy for car to be transferred to me. Lies lies lies

Mia N.
Mia N.asked

Hi there i have currently been with you guys for 3 years now and my life style has change alot I currently have 3 kids under 5 all with additional needs and the car im currently financing is to small. Would I be eligible for an upgrade? Are you still doing upgrades?

Alan S.Alpha Finance

Hi Mia, thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please give us a call on 1300 257 426 and select option 2

Get an answer from our members and Alpha Finance representatives