3.5

67% · 42 · 33%

Rates and Fees
4.5
Brand Manager for AlphaFX? Claim your listing.

Pete Horsfield
Pete Horsfield

Hank
HankSydney, NSW

So far so good! Living up to my expectations

I was recommended to buy this software from a close friend at work a few months back.
I was a little disheartened when I came across this review site but I was lucky enough to see the results my friend had been achieving which was comforting to me.
The woman I spoke with and made my purchase through was very helpful, and customer service has been very easy to work with whenever I have had any questions.
So far so good!
David W
David W2 posts
Michael B.
Michael B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Trading Platform

I have used the platform these guys offer for a little over 2 years, from customer service to results everything has been good. I was hesistant to try something i never explored before but im glad i jumped in and had a go. If you are realistic you will be happy!
Rates and Fees
Rad
RadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Frank
FrankFar North Queensland, QLD

Be very careful with this company

This company price their algorithmic trading software between $8,000 and $50,000 be very careful they simply do not work. Keep your hard earn money and invest it elsewhere, watch the snake oil salesman