Alutech (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alutech

• Job Satisfaction

Joy
Joy

Product, Price, Service

We always choose on the balance of quality of product (especially with security), price and service. This is the second time we have chosen Alutech because we cannot fault them in any of these areas. Our job had to be split as our property had not a single secure door or window screen. The cost did not go up, a bonus, but we went back to them because we were so happy with our security doors and knew they could produce the customisation we needed for our double doors that open to the courtyard.

Elsie
ElsiePerth, WA

Excellent Product & Service

Thank you Alutech team for your great service and excellent window installation. Not an easy install, but the team did what they needed to do to complete the job professionally.

Rae
RaePeel, WA

Fantastic Alutech Security Doors

Best quote. Fast installment time. I am so very happy with my security doors. They were installed perfectly with great care and precision and look amazing. I can now enjoy the breeze cooling my home while feeling completely safe. Thankyou Alutech

tootie
tootiePerth, WA

fantastic product,

absolutely love my new Havengard screens and doors, they look first class. Feel so much safer now, would have no hesitation recommending ALUTECH. Service was excellent from start to finish. Thank you so much.

Michal
MichalPerth, WA

Quality product

Alutech were great to work with. Darren arrived at the time specified to give the quote and gave me great advice as well. Stephen (?) fitted my double window, Havengard security screen and Havengard sliding door. Polite, efficient and knowledgeable. He also adjusted the inner sliding door as well and it works much better than before. I love being able to leave the door open on a hot night and still feel safe.
The laminated glass window that was installed has reduced the outside noise and insulated the room so noticeably that I put away my heater.
I would like to eventually install this glass on all my doors and windows.

Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Alutech deliver on their promise

I contracted Alutech to fit two sets of Bi-Fold Doors to our alfresco area. The process was efficient and the quality of the doors and installation was excellent. I have no reservation in recommending Alutech for your requirement.

Anne
AnneKimberley, WA

Alutech top quality product & service

Have now purchased made to order glass windows and double sliding doors from Alutech on five separate occasions over the last 12 months. Excellent product which arrived made to correct sizes as ordered every single time. We are in a very remote location on a very bad road so the packing was exceptional. Not a single breakage which considering our access road of over 400km on very corrugated gravel is amazing. We are repeat customers and will continue to be so due to the excellent service provided and the excellent quality product.

Sarah
Sarah

Top Notch Company

Fantastic company. Top Notch all the way from the very knowledgeable sales representative, the high quality product, the very competitive pricing to the expert installer who displayed exceptional workmanship and didn’t leave a speck of dust behind. We would highly recommend Alutech, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you to the team, very much appreciated your Top Notch service.

Loretta
LorettaPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service & Product

Many thanks to Jenni and Darren for their help in resolving my problem with a security screen door.
I was in a dilemma with how to progress after I had a really bad experience with a screen door installation by another company. I rang Alutech and Jenni was very empathetic to the situation and arranged for Darren to come out, review the situation and offer a resolution, measure and quote. I was very pleased with Darren's recommendations. Within a few weeks I had a new security door that was installed efficiently and professionally, that was aesthetically pleasing, totally functional and it is now a pleasure to open and shut the door without any difficulty. I have no hesitation in recommending Alutech for security doors.

Susan Babao
Susan BabaoPilbara, WA

Awesome

Great service both administratively and with product installation. Excellent product quality. All round we were very happy. Would definitely recommend Alutech for security screens and doors. They went the extra mile.

Store LocationPerth

Double Thumbs up!!

Alutech have done a couple of jobs for us.
We were so happy with the first set of bi fold doors they fabricated and installed that when we could afford to enclose the upstairs balcony with a stacking system we got them to do it as well. Well priced, good workmanship, and polite. It's a thumbs up.

Job Satisfaction
Connie
ConniePerth, WA

Excellent product

I cannot speak highly enough of Alutech. From Darren who gave us a quote, to the staff on the phone, they were all very professional. Stephen who installed the doors was excellent and knew his job, as well as cleaning up after. An excellent product. I would highly recommend this company.

Marc
MarcPerth, WA

VERY GOOD JOB.

Very happy with the service, product and installation. The Havengard Doors and Screens were fitted throughout the whole of our home. They look great as well as provide excellent security. Steven the installer was excellent and highly skilled. Certainly recommend this company.

Job Satisfaction
Georgie
GeorgiePerth, WA

Great service, excellent product and exceptional care taken at installation. Very competitive pricing and prompt communication. Would highly recommend this company.

Gem
Gem

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

Absolutely OUSTANDING!! Total quality for an amazing price!! They beat 2 other quotes and were total A1 service from quote to Installation! And wow!! What a top notch product!! My Mum is even ditching Westral too for these guys! Very Very Impressed...thamks so much Alutech!!

Excellent work

I have got a fly screen security security door ... price was the cheapest among 10 quotes and very good product. Salesman was very good . Got it installed in 2 weeks

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Security Doors - Excellent service and product

I was very impressed with Alutech. They were very friendly, accommodating and the security doors I had installed were high quality and look great. I highly recommend Alutech to anyone else.

Steph
StephBrookdale

Alutech were great from first contact 5 star *****

The service was friendly, the cost was very reasonable & the installed door is great! The guys were prompt, friendly & left the area cleaner than it was when they started.
Thank you for the wonderful service :)

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi Steph thanks so much for your business and the great review! We are very proud of our team and will definitely pass your feedback on!

Norman Lewis
Norman LewisPerth, WA

Front Door Security screen

From quotation to the fitting of my secuity screen cannot fault the qualify of workmanship and level of service from this company. Will definitely use again for window security screens as well

pamsands
pamsands

Highly recommend Alutech

Great service great quality product. We feel very safe in our home now that we have full cover escape screens to all windows and quality security screens to all doors. They look fantastic too. Thank you guys

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi Pam thanks so much for your business and your lovely review!

Security Doors - Highly Recommended

Great quality & service, really happy with our newly installed front door security screen & three sliding security screen doors.

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi Wonge thanks so much for your business and your lovely review!

Very happy

Our new security doors are the perfect solution to our 1 year old puppy running straight through the mesh doors we previously had. Communication from the company was helpful and the service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi :) thanks so much for your lovely review! We are glad we could prevent further puppy destruction!

Kirsty
KirstyFremantle

Wonderful Job

Great work from very beginning to very end, including customer service, professionalism and install team. Streets ahead of other companies I received quotes from. Very happy customer, my louvres look even better than I thought they would!

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi Kirsty thanks so much for the great review!

Security entrance doors

I am very happy with the product as well as the work of a professional and friendly team .

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi Jana thanks so much for the great review!

Security screen door

Glad I chose Alutech first class service and quality wouldn't go anywhere else will definetly be using them again and recommending them to friends and family thanks again to all at Alutech

Sarah D.Alutech

Hi Richard thanks so much for the great review and recommendations!