Alutech

Alutech (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent job fitting our security screens.

From start to finish the process of quoting and installation of our security screens went smoothly with Alutech,
plus the price was very comparable. Our installer, Chris, was very helpful and did an excellent job on the day,
His work was neat and precise. We would recommend Alutech with no hesitation.

Hi Denise, thank you for taking the time to review our business and we hope your new security screens bring you peace of mind and added security to your home.

Professional, courteous staff and an excellent job

I was recommended Alutech by a Real Estate company that sold me my property. Alutech installed 7 security screens plus a door. The Sales Representative, Nathan, was punctual, new his product and very professional. The screens and door was installed by Chris who again turned up on time and did an excellent job in installing the windows. Both Nathan and Chris went out of their way to accommodate me with additional requests. I recommend Alutech for their professionalism, the quality of their product, price was comparative to other security companies and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Hi Evonne, thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review. Merry Christmas to you and your family.