Alutech

• Job Satisfaction

John

JohnPerth, WA

Professional Service

Purchased Security doors and screens and the Altech service was excellent , from the initial phone enquiry, the face to face quotation, delivery and installation. Additionally the price was competitive with other quotations. This is our second purchase experience with Altech and would highly recommend their services to others potential clients.

DMAC Perth

DMAC PerthPerth, WA

Quality materials and workmanship

Alutech did a great job for me. I had flywire doors and a front security door manufactured and fitted by them. The materials are good quality and the two fitters were very professional and meticulous in installing my doors.

Andrew Saba

Andrew SabaPerth, WA

Great service and a quality product

Project managing a big renovation is stressful at the best of times, so I really appreciated Alutech’s service, quality and attention to detail. All of the new glazing looks and works brilliantly, particularly the floor-to-ceiling stacker doors. Thanks guys!

Mandalay

MandalayPerth, WA

Quality all round

Very happy with the quality of the product and workmanship was excellent.
Alutech quoted the best quality product, and the best price and they delivered.
Service from the office and the tradespeople was great, could not fault them. Definitely recommend them, hassle free from quote to job completion.
It wasn't an easy job and the installation and visual outcomes exceeded our requirements.

Colette L

Colette L

Excellent job with our new front door and security screen!

The fantastic team at Alutech did a terrific job at customising and installing our new front door and security screen just before Christmas. A+++

Kim

Kim Perth, WA

Expert workmanship delivering a quality product

Quality, fast and efficient service from start to finish. Quote was delivered timeously, and work was carried out within the advised timeframe in a most friendly and professional manner. Would definitely recommend Alutech for their quality product and expert workmanship

Mark L.

Mark L.Perth, WA

Highly recommended

Experience from initial contact to job completion was exceptional. Very happy with the quality of the product, workmanship was excellent.

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Quality products and excellent, friendly service.

Alutech installed our security windows on all of our 9 houses 22 years ago. Frames are still in good condition, but some frames needed new insect wire. On contacting Alutech, staff were friendly, helpful and reliable. Quoting and Installation process was efficient and friendly. We highly recommend Alutech, and we will continue to use them again in the future.

Alutech Quality Product and Service

Alutech first installed security doors for us 18 years ago with excellent product and service, hence I used them again for our new front security doors. After recently changing the front timber doors to aluminium we went with their Havengard security doors to allow not only security and safety but also allow the breeze to flow through our home. I highly recommend them to anyone researching security doors and screens.

Timely and well executed

I ordered 2 security doors on 2 different occasions. It was due to my positive experience with the first door that lead to my second order. I’m a single senior lady and felt that all staff treated me politely.
I am happy to give an unreserved positive recommendation.

Kls

KlsPerth, WA

Quality Products and Service

Alutech have fitted double security doors for me in a custom design that I chose. They fitted my alfresco doors and laundry doors and made a superb job of everything. I have had security products from other companies in the past and they simply cannot compare to Alutech’s quality, service and aftersales care.

Highly recommend these guys!

Top quality product and service (Stack Doors)

From quote, manufacture to supply I can only say thank-you. The installation and visual outcomes exceeded our requirements. As an owner builder Alutech were a dream to have contracted these doors to. Thank you so very much.

Joy

Joy

Product, Price, Service

We always choose on the balance of quality of product (especially with security), price and service. This is the second time we have chosen Alutech because we cannot fault them in any of these areas. Our job had to be split as our property had not a single secure door or window screen. The cost did not go up, a bonus, but we went back to them because we were so happy with our security doors and knew they could produce the customisation we needed for our double doors that open to the courtyard.

Elsie

ElsiePerth, WA

Excellent Product & Service

Thank you Alutech team for your great service and excellent window installation. Not an easy install, but the team did what they needed to do to complete the job professionally.

Rae

RaePeel, WA

Fantastic Alutech Security Doors

Best quote. Fast installment time. I am so very happy with my security doors. They were installed perfectly with great care and precision and look amazing. I can now enjoy the breeze cooling my home while feeling completely safe. Thankyou Alutech

tootie

tootiePerth, WA

fantastic product,

absolutely love my new Havengard screens and doors, they look first class. Feel so much safer now, would have no hesitation recommending ALUTECH. Service was excellent from start to finish. Thank you so much.

Michal

MichalPerth, WA

Quality product

Alutech were great to work with. Darren arrived at the time specified to give the quote and gave me great advice as well. Stephen (?) fitted my double window, Havengard security screen and Havengard sliding door. Polite, efficient and knowledgeable. He also adjusted the inner sliding door as well and it works much better than before. I love being able to leave the door open on a hot night and still feel safe.
The laminated glass window that was installed has reduced the outside noise and insulated the room so noticeably that I put away my heater.
I would like to eventually install this glass on all my doors and windows.

Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Alutech deliver on their promise

I contracted Alutech to fit two sets of Bi-Fold Doors to our alfresco area. The process was efficient and the quality of the doors and installation was excellent. I have no reservation in recommending Alutech for your requirement.

Anne

AnneKimberley, WA

Alutech top quality product & service

Have now purchased made to order glass windows and double sliding doors from Alutech on five separate occasions over the last 12 months. Excellent product which arrived made to correct sizes as ordered every single time. We are in a very remote location on a very bad road so the packing was exceptional. Not a single breakage which considering our access road of over 400km on very corrugated gravel is amazing. We are repeat customers and will continue to be so due to the excellent service provided and the excellent quality product.

Sarah

Sarah

Top Notch Company

Fantastic company. Top Notch all the way from the very knowledgeable sales representative, the high quality product, the very competitive pricing to the expert installer who displayed exceptional workmanship and didn’t leave a speck of dust behind. We would highly recommend Alutech, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you to the team, very much appreciated your Top Notch service.