Alutech

Alutech

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alutech

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)
  • Job Satisfaction

jam
jamperth

Great product, great service

We are very happy with our sliding door, screen door and window screens.

Quality product, excellent service and highly recommend Alutech.

Store LocationHenderson WA

Amazing Security Screen Doors!!!

I have recently had 2 security screen doors installed. Fantastic quality, and professionalism, very very happy. I would recommend ALUTECH to everyone.

I will definitely be using this company again, and referring to my family and friends.

Store LocationWA
Jessica
JessicaPerth, WA

Excellent service and product

Nelson gave excellent service with home visit and quote. Gave good advice, different ideas and answered all questions. Communication from everyone was great. The fitting guys were punctual and friendly. Excellent job retro fitting into the area. Very pleased with quality of sliding doors. Would recommend and use again.

Windows and security door

We have been using Alutech to install Havengard security screens on our windows for a few years now. We initially got quotes from three companies and chose Alutech because they had the kindest staff and a bang on price. We are slowly getting around the whole house and we are so fortunate to have Alutech onside. Recently, Alutech installed a double security door at the front. I don’t bother getting quotes from anyone else, as this company have the perfect price, service and aftercare. Nothing is ever too difficult. I love that they are local and that I am looking after a nearby business. I am so happy with all of their installations and products. There is no need to shop anywhere else!

Kathy
Kathy Peel, WA

Excellent product and service

Very happy with security screens for front doors and window. Excellent service from start to finish. Will use Alutech again.

Store LocationPerth
Kath
KathPerth, WA

Wonderful product and customer service

I’ve recently had 7 old aluminium windows and sliding doors replaced by Alutech. The salesman Nelson was patient with my many questions and was always available, the tradesman were punctual and tidy and the office ladies even offered to stay later so I could pick up a sample after office hours. I am more than happy with the end product - the house looks fantastic and has restored its old time charm.

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Stunning improvement to a 70s apartment!

The new security door and windows are perfect to update the facade of the apartment. They offer the highest level of security. The installer was prompt, efficient and courteous.

Great product and service

I was lucky enough to find Alutech online and contacted them regarding my needs. From the initial contact to the installation everything was handled professionally with great customer service. The doors are the best I have had and everything ran exactly according to what I had been promised. Great product and great service!

GAH
GAHPerth, WA

Excellent All Round Service

Good experience all round. From Nelson's quoting and asking of questions to ensure correct product, office support organising time, date and invoicing through to Chris & Dave the 2 installers. Chris & Dave were on time and both very diligent, polite and efficient in the way they went about their work and cleanup. Minor follow up to fit custom made trim to finish which was previously advised and a pleasure to have them on site.

Paul4
Paul4Perth, WA

Thanks again

This is the second time I’ve used Alutech this time for a security door and replacing a fly screen with an escape hatch. From getting the quote to instillation service was professional and on time. Thank you Alutech

Job Satisfaction

The best security screen door.

Haven guard security screen door is the best I ever have. They are strong and no noise when closing and opening.. Their service is the best. Darren's service is excellent, he is very helpful and kind, he will tried all his best to help customer need. And their installation staffs are helpful too.

Store LocationWa perth

Vicky
VickyPerth, WA

Great service & product

Alutech replaced my old windows & I’m so happy. They listened to what I wanted, made insightful suggestions & were polite right from the start. They kept me informed throughout the process & arrived on time. The installers were friendly & efficient. The windows themselves are wonderful so much better than my old wooden ones. I highly recommend Alutech as a company & their product I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Vicky

Exceeded Expectations

Extremely happy with Alutech they are all highly professional, work meticulously always friendly and courteous to deal with. From the quote process to the install process the experience has been fantastic. Our new windows and security screens look amazing, beyond what we had expected and very good quality. Highly recommend Darren and the team at Alutech.

John
JohnPerth, WA

Professional Service

Purchased Security doors and screens and the Altech service was excellent , from the initial phone enquiry, the face to face quotation, delivery and installation. Additionally the price was competitive with other quotations. This is our second purchase experience with Altech and would highly recommend their services to others potential clients.

DMAC Perth
DMAC PerthPerth, WA

Quality materials and workmanship

Alutech did a great job for me. I had flywire doors and a front security door manufactured and fitted by them. The materials are good quality and the two fitters were very professional and meticulous in installing my doors.