Alutech

Alutech (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alutech

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)
  • Job Satisfaction

Rae
RaePeel, WA

Fantastic Alutech Security Doors

Best quote. Fast installment time. I am so very happy with my security doors. They were installed perfectly with great care and precision and look amazing. I can now enjoy the breeze cooling my home while feeling completely safe. Thankyou Alutech

tootie
tootiePerth, WA

fantastic product,

absolutely love my new Havengard screens and doors, they look first class. Feel so much safer now, would have no hesitation recommending ALUTECH. Service was excellent from start to finish. Thank you so much.

Michal
MichalPerth, WA

Quality product

Alutech were great to work with. Darren arrived at the time specified to give the quote and gave me great advice as well. Stephen (?) fitted my double window, Havengard security screen and Havengard sliding door. Polite, efficient and knowledgeable. He also adjusted the inner sliding door as well and it works much better than before. I love being able to leave the door open on a hot night and still feel safe.
The laminated glass window that was installed has reduced the outside noise and insulated the room so noticeably that I put away my heater.
I would like to eventually install this glass on all my doors and windows.

Store LocationAlutech
Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Alutech deliver on their promise

I contracted Alutech to fit two sets of Bi-Fold Doors to our alfresco area. The process was efficient and the quality of the doors and installation was excellent. I have no reservation in recommending Alutech for your requirement.

Store LocationAlutech
Door & Window Shops

Find out how Alutech compares to other Door & Window Shops

Anne
AnneKimberley, WA

Alutech top quality product & service

Have now purchased made to order glass windows and double sliding doors from Alutech on five separate occasions over the last 12 months. Excellent product which arrived made to correct sizes as ordered every single time. We are in a very remote location on a very bad road so the packing was exceptional. Not a single breakage which considering our access road of over 400km on very corrugated gravel is amazing. We are repeat customers and will continue to be so due to the excellent service provided and the excellent quality product.

Sarah
Sarah

Top Notch Company

Fantastic company. Top Notch all the way from the very knowledgeable sales representative, the high quality product, the very competitive pricing to the expert installer who displayed exceptional workmanship and didn’t leave a speck of dust behind. We would highly recommend Alutech, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you to the team, very much appreciated your Top Notch service.

Store LocationHenderson
Loretta
LorettaPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service & Product

Many thanks to Jenni and Darren for their help in resolving my problem with a security screen door.
I was in a dilemma with how to progress after I had a really bad experience with a screen door installation by another company. I rang Alutech and Jenni was very empathetic to the situation and arranged for Darren to come out, review the situation and offer a resolution, measure and quote. I was very pleased with Darren's recommendations. Within a few weeks I had a new security door that was installed efficiently and professionally, that was aesthetically pleasing, totally functional and it is now a pleasure to open and shut the door without any difficulty. I have no hesitation in recommending Alutech for security doors.

Store Location11 Success Way, Henderson WA 6166
Susan Babao
Susan BabaoPilbara, WA

Awesome

Great service both administratively and with product installation. Excellent product quality. All round we were very happy. Would definitely recommend Alutech for security screens and doors. They went the extra mile.

Store LocationPerth

Double Thumbs up!!

Alutech have done a couple of jobs for us.
We were so happy with the first set of bi fold doors they fabricated and installed that when we could afford to enclose the upstairs balcony with a stacking system we got them to do it as well. Well priced, good workmanship, and polite. It's a thumbs up.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Alutech compares to other Door & Window Shops

Connie
ConniePerth, WA

Excellent product

I cannot speak highly enough of Alutech. From Darren who gave us a quote, to the staff on the phone, they were all very professional. Stephen who installed the doors was excellent and knew his job, as well as cleaning up after. An excellent product. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationHenderson. The rep came to our home.
Marc
MarcPerth, WA

VERY GOOD JOB.

Very happy with the service, product and installation. The Havengard Doors and Screens were fitted throughout the whole of our home. They look great as well as provide excellent security. Steven the installer was excellent and highly skilled. Certainly recommend this company.