Always Direct Online store

Always Direct Online store

1.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
Yo E.

Yo E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience

They sold out the product I bought and they sent me a fake tracking number. This company is very dishonest.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service is terrible!

They’re all about the money and their service is absolutely terrible. They do not respond to emails at all. Would rather pay more elsewhere. Don’t waste your time and money with this company!

Customer service

Online Shops

Find out how Always Direct Online store compares to other Online Shops

Could not be bothered

Extremely poor customer service. Was not interested in helping me at all. I would not recommend this business. I requested a hand to get my purchase in the car but he refused. Very disorganized factory set up.

Bernie

Bernie

Great delivery, efficient, good product,

Easy to use website
very efficient delivery
I was pleasantly surprised after I read some of the reviews.
I would definitely recommend this company I got exactly what I wanted.

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid the money & they don't provide the goods

Sally L.

Sally L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Avoid at all cost!

This company is dodgy, with TERRIBLE customer service. Ordered a shade house and two weeks later I still don't know if it has been sent. Good luck trying to getting an answer from them!! I have been told it has been sent however they wont give me a tracking number or anything. They are liars who catch themselves out in their own correspondence. Avoid them to avoid what I am going through. Yes they are cheaper however clearly you get what you pay for and at the moment I am $340 down the drain with no product.

Mittal

MittalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5×10M marquee

Just bought 5×10M gazebo marquee for special occasion. Hopefully it will not disappoint me. Staff being helpful to getting in to a car. Online shopping makes life easy. Thank you guys

Weds C

Weds C

Awful delivery

Terrible delivery.

I'm still waiting for my items as I write this having been lied to numerous times by Hunter Express the delivery company.

Always express have attempted to help but there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. They won't process a refund until they receive the items back, and based on my experience with Hunter Express, that will probably be sometime next year. $500+ out of pocket and no items to show for it at the moment.

Online Shops

Find out how Always Direct Online store compares to other Online Shops

Pathetic delivery option and no help from anyone