1.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Chanae W.
Chanae W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent the wrong product won't replace until they pick up the old one- keep not coming to get it.

They sent the wrong heater and I was told if I sent a photo of the incorrect product a courier could be there by the same day, no one has come and day after day I call and ask when they will pick up and they just blame the courier company. I have asked so many times for them to send me the item I ordered but they won't do it until they have the incorrect one back so can't get anywhere with this company. I would ask for a refund but we already made a hole in the wall for the size of the heater we ordered. I would suggest avoid using this company it's been nothing but hassle.

Warranty Claim MadeNo