1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
Edwood
EdwoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MISLEADING & RUDE!

It took four months for someone to get back to me and answer my customer queries; I was ready to buy immediately.
I had to contact them on two separate platforms, multiple times, until I received a reply.

The prices listed are deliberately misleading, and during communication, "Jack" told me that I couldn't read - twice.

He was SO rude that I felt compelled to leave this One-Star review; commerce should, at the least, be mutually respectful.

I would not trust this seller with anything - the reviews indicate I am not alone.

Research, first!

Chanae W.
Chanae W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent the wrong product won't replace until they pick up the old one- keep not coming to get it.

They sent the wrong heater and I was told if I sent a photo of the incorrect product a courier could be there by the same day, no one has come and day after day I call and ask when they will pick up and they just blame the courier company. I have asked so many times for them to send me the item I ordered but they won't do it until they have the incorrect one back so can't get anywhere with this company. I would ask for a refund but we already made a hole in the wall for the size of the heater we ordered. I would suggest avoid using this company it's been nothing but hassle.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Yo E.
Yo E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience

They sold out the product I bought and they sent me a fake tracking number. This company is very dishonest.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Always Direct Online store compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Customer service is terrible!

They’re all about the money and their service is absolutely terrible. They do not respond to emails at all. Would rather pay more elsewhere. Don’t waste your time and money with this company!

Customer service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Could not be bothered

Extremely poor customer service. Was not interested in helping me at all. I would not recommend this business. I requested a hand to get my purchase in the car but he refused. Very disorganized factory set up.

stephen13
stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid the money & they don't provide the goods

Sally L.
Sally L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Avoid at all cost!

This company is dodgy, with TERRIBLE customer service. Ordered a shade house and two weeks later I still don't know if it has been sent. Good luck trying to getting an answer from them!! I have been told it has been sent however they wont give me a tracking number or anything. They are liars who catch themselves out in their own correspondence. Avoid them to avoid what I am going through. Yes they are cheaper however clearly you get what you pay for and at the moment I am $340 down the drain with no product.

Weds C
Weds C

Awful delivery

Terrible delivery.

I'm still waiting for my items as I write this having been lied to numerous times by Hunter Express the delivery company.

Always express have attempted to help but there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. They won't process a refund until they receive the items back, and based on my experience with Hunter Express, that will probably be sometime next year. $500+ out of pocket and no items to show for it at the moment.

General Merchandise Shops

Pathetic delivery option and no help from anyone