Always Direct Physical store

Always Direct Physical store

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)

Good price

Freindly staff and good deal really happy with the service probably head in for another one too really soon if we like the shower screen that we bought and if we like it.

Store LocationDandenong

Realle

RealleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good seller

Received my item swiftly. Asked a few questions and replied quickly. Good poducts and good customer service. Kids love the trampoline and jumping on it all day long lol Yeah!

Lili

LiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

The service was great, very friendly staff, and quick and efficient transaction, would recommend, physical store is also very accessible via the Dingley bypass, the marquee we got was perfect!

Physical Shops

Find out how Always Direct Physical store compares to other Physical Shops

Scotty

ScottyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute junk. Waste of time and money.

Bought a $1300 marquee and when I first set it up the roof didn’t fit, had tears and leaked. They sent me a new roof which did fit better but leaked when it rained and was tearing straight away.
Always direct told me I needed to use spray or wax on the seams! Marquee is 7 meters x 15 meters!
They then offered me tap to fix tears!

Frame is good but screws are rubbish.
Instructions are horrid.
What a joke... they are now refusing to refund me.

AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS!

• +1
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Helpful service

Customer service people were helpful and very clear on what they can do and what they couldnt. I would be happy to come back again for other stuff if find cost effective in the future.