Always Direct

Always Direct (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

2.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)

Great

Very good price buying really easy no need to wait your order pick up quality and faster customer service very good helpful for information product thanks

Good service

Ordered an incubator in the morning and the order was ready for pickup in few hours. Customer friendly and quick.

Good customer service

Phones were answered quickly when trying to contact - the assistant was very helpful.
When I came to collect my product, there was minimal hassle.
Very please with my service.

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Shocking and dangerous product and disgraceful post sales service

This is Perfect

Fantastic service, very helpful, love it. Great designs. Will come back again for sure. Love the service and the products.

boocuddles

boocuddlesVictoria

Avoid!

Bought a 12 egg incubator, arrived with a big crack down one side. Refused to refund or pay postage back so I went to Victorian Consumer Affairs, they are dealing with it.

Quick and easy service!

Quick and easy service, friendly staff. First time here and spent under 5 minutes in store. Found them online form a friend.

Great

Great crane great service just what I needed to lift my engine and save my back can’t wait for the new update to be able on the great price

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't ever get a product from Melbourne shipped - They Use Hunter Express

The shipping is quite cheap with always direct and we discovered why. A week after the initial apparent delivery attempt we still do not have the item. There was someone at the address the whole time so this is highly unlikely. This is now well past the point of when we required the product and the apparently left a card today despite an authority to leave being given. If you want reasonable goods for a decent price and can pick up then there isn't any issue but they do not have the control over their couriers to ensure safe delivery.

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Found! The perfect flame illusion electric heater

I made a phone call and arrangements to pick up a discounted item. I received prompt service on arrival with a friendly smile.

Pet enclosure

Good pricing, and easy to deal with. Product looks good quality. Assume this will last and be hard wearing as solid steel construction.

Very good quality and reasonable price

They were very honest and I help me to purchase very easily and I'll quality of a product was very good and I happy with the price

Great service and deals

Great product and service
Affordable prices and perfect steamer
Very efficient service
Facial steamer is in great working order
Thanks team

Good

Fast and easy service. Good to buy from. Will come back more in yh future. Have a lot to do.

Freindly staff , very good stuff , great prices

Freindly staff , great range of product , great prices, recommend to tradies , will defintly come back for more buying

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Avoid Aussie direct at all costs - terrible!

Purchased a bed through Aussie Direct, it arrived 3 weeks after purchasing. When the bed was opened it was missing instructions, screws and was so badly made that the main support beam didn’t line up and the bed could not actually be put together.
Given this massive fault and the bed being unsafe I contacted Aussie Direct for a refund, they refused saying they would provide the missing screws instead. These people are so shonky and the quality is terrible. I will be making a complaint to the ACCC against this horrible company.
Avoid at all costs, spend your money elsewhere.

Motion bin review

Bought the bin twice, very reliable and lovely customer service as well. would be back for more deals. I ve got two bins all together now, just cnt enough

Perfect effort

What a great place! I was served immediately and got the product I wanted a few minutes after my arrival.

Johnson

JohnsonMelbourne

Amazing quality shower screen

Amazing quality shower screen, great service and speedy pickup service with easy access to the warehouse. Was a seamless experience.

Great products

Every thing was fantastic I e joyed the customer service with a big smile and very quick to service Ne in buying my product

Laura

Lauraasked

Always Direct

Hi, I would like to purchase an item for the company. Is there guarantee that we will receive the item given there is a 50% chance with both positive and negative reviews I read?
Thank you.
Laura

Notsatisfiedasked

Always Direct

Why doesnt anyone answer the phone? Why dont they answer questions online does sound dodgey ive decided to pay extra and buy on ebay.

Notsatisfied

I just need a answer.to why your phones are always engaged ? Why don’t you answer questions online?why don’t you return questions with an answer? Everyone says buy from Australia why ???

Stu

Stuasked

Always Direct

Has anyone purchased a ladder from Always Direct? I am after the 7m one however unsure of the quality even with the EN131 rating for the UK. Welcome any comments.
Stuart