Always Direct

Always Direct (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Johnson

JohnsonMelbourne

Amazing quality shower screen

Amazing quality shower screen, great service and speedy pickup service with easy access to the warehouse. Was a seamless experience.

Great products

Every thing was fantastic I e joyed the customer service with a big smile and very quick to service Ne in buying my product

Perfect

Purchased a bin in store. Great service. Can’t expect better service from an online store for a $50 item. Staff friendly and knowledgeable enough to answer my questions.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Thank you. Your after sales support has been at a high standard which has been much appreciated. Really like the product

Zack

ZackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality easy to assemble

Excellent quality easy to assemble And quick delivery thank you Great product delivered in days saved hundreds of dollars buying on line

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem solved

Bought roof rack with a minor problemsend them a few photos, after that they give me couple of good options to solve a problem. Very agile e mail replying. All good

Excellent product and great price

I ordered bar stools and they came very fast, I was informed about delivery by e-mail. They came in very good condition and they were very easy to assemble.

Paulie

Pauliesydney

HAPPY WITH ALWAYS DIRECT

flyingfling

flyingflingMelbourne

Great Marquee

I have been looking for a good marquee for the coming Spring. This marquee I got from AlwaysDirect is just what I have been looking for. Good quality, fast delivery, good price. Informed all the way till I received the marquee. Good job. Keep the good deal coming in guys. I will be back.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Makes me and my wife happy!Thank you.

My wife and I bought a trampoline mat on September 30. We have bought alotin our lives, over 200 products each. From the very first contact, I knewI found the right place to shop this time. The way they handle our questions, is incredible - definitely done by a patient and professional customer service team. Makes me and my wife happy! Thank you.
Patient Inexpensive Efficient

Excellent Thank you girls

Not sure how they get below neg reviews ... We decided to take our chances. Bought a portable marquee 2 weeks ago for our Easter break! My kids love it when we had barbeque last weekend.
Love the friendly service and fast delivery! Everything is perfect. Thanks heaps girls!
We Will Be Back ^_^
Inexpensive

Trampoline is perfect!

Bought a trampoline from them this month. I can't take it to home so they organized delivery for me on the next day. Everything is smooth and the product is great! Much cheaper than Kmart! My daughter is over the moon. Thanks heaps!
Reliable, cheap, great trampoline

Excellent, half the price of the retailers in Dandenong - will buy again

Excellent, half the price of the retailers in Dandenong - will buy again
will recommend to all my friends on facebook
inexpensive

Laura

Lauraasked

Always Direct

Hi, I would like to purchase an item for the company. Is there guarantee that we will receive the item given there is a 50% chance with both positive and negative reviews I read?
Thank you.
Laura

Notsatisfiedasked

Always Direct

Why doesnt anyone answer the phone? Why dont they answer questions online does sound dodgey ive decided to pay extra and buy on ebay.

Notsatisfied

I just need a answer.to why your phones are always engaged ? Why don’t you answer questions online?why don’t you return questions with an answer? Everyone says buy from Australia why ???

Stu

Stuasked

Always Direct

Has anyone purchased a ladder from Always Direct? I am after the 7m one however unsure of the quality even with the EN131 rating for the UK. Welcome any comments.
Stuart