Always Direct

Always Direct (page 3 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)

Perfect effort

What a great place! I was served immediately and got the product I wanted a few minutes after my arrival.

Johnson

JohnsonMelbourne

Amazing quality shower screen

Amazing quality shower screen, great service and speedy pickup service with easy access to the warehouse. Was a seamless experience.

Great products

Every thing was fantastic I e joyed the customer service with a big smile and very quick to service Ne in buying my product

Perfect

Purchased a bin in store. Great service. Can’t expect better service from an online store for a $50 item. Staff friendly and knowledgeable enough to answer my questions.

Thank you. Your after sales support has been at a high standard which has been much appreciated. Really like the product

Terrible experience stay away

Purchased lockers online was meant to be delivered in 5 days never came took 6 weeks to get a refund amazing lack of service speachless! Don't deal with this company.

Good fast service. Easy to deal with.

Good fast service. Easy to deal with. Good communication and easy location to pick up from. Happy to do business again.

Zack

ZackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality easy to assemble

Excellent quality easy to assemble And quick delivery thank you Great product delivered in days saved hundreds of dollars buying on line

Kyle

KyleBrisbane

Crap site don't bother

Purchased online said product was available for pickup at a $10 fee when it come to collecting the item, whoops sorry not available but we can ship it to you for an extra $100, I was told someone else got that item. Not good enough, pure crap service and unhelpful and unpleasant staff.

Terrible

They say local pick up available but its not. And they wanted to charge me $10 to pick it up. Dream on!!! Dodgey As!!!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem solved

Bought roof rack with a minor problemsend them a few photos, after that they give me couple of good options to solve a problem. Very agile e mail replying. All good

Beware of the false advertising

Do not purchase from this company!!
Worst company ever, what a disgrace in this online market to false advertise
Searched "roof mount dvd player" and clicked buy.... Its not a dvd player its a monitor. more expensive than a dvd player and useless to my kids.
Steer clear of this company, they will rip you off

RIP OFF MERCHANTS>>>>> Taking hard earned money from Aussie battlers

Bernie

BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase from this company

Do not purchase from this company
Leave a review on google as well guys people should know what kind of business they are dealing with!!!

I purchased a Marquee. Firstly it came with no instructions it literally came with a blank piece of paper. Secondly poles were missing and the only solution was that I pay an extra $67 for the poles to be sent to me because they had given me the wrong poles I'm not talking one or 2 poles pissing I'm talking 20 poles missing. So do not purchase as there prices are good but they trick you and send you the wrong products and then you either have to fork out the kobey for the extra items or you can have a useless piece of crap that you can't use. Choice is yours be very weary!!!

Would leave ZERO stars if possible

The WORST company I've ever dealt with. Bed was 4 weeks late, DISGRACEFUL customer service. Absolutely no recourse, no help whatsoever in organizing a pick up date time despite them LOSING my bed initially. I can't express how bad this company is!!!

Received bed in terrible conditions then was told it left the warehouse in good condition

Absolutely terrible service will never buy from here again
I received a bed that had so much damage supplied photos still wasn't good enough$370 in total
Just can't believe it

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Excellent product and great price

I ordered bar stools and they came very fast, I was informed about delivery by e-mail. They came in very good condition and they were very easy to assemble.

Paulie

Pauliesydney

HAPPY WITH ALWAYS DIRECT

mackrox14

mackrox14Bald Hills

Beware!

I have been on the phone all day just to try and get hold of them but does anyone know where abouts always direct is in eagle farm near Brisbane airport? i want to know if my bed is ready i never got an email saying to pick it up.

dingo

dingoBrisbane

Beware! These guys are Shonky!

If I could give no stars out of 5 I would!

This company is not credible - please be wary! I had to launch a PayPal dispute to get my money back.

I purchased a faulty item from them and after paying postage to return it they refuse to refund me. Just to get them to reply or acknowledge emails/phone calls is like pulling teeth!

There are lots of other much better and reliable online shopping stores please don't risk buying from these shonks.

flyingfling

flyingflingMelbourne

Great Marquee

I have been looking for a good marquee for the coming Spring. This marquee I got from AlwaysDirect is just what I have been looking for. Good quality, fast delivery, good price. Informed all the way till I received the marquee. Good job. Keep the good deal coming in guys. I will be back.