Always Direct

Always Direct (page 4 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)

All Steamed Up - I wish!

These shysters should be put out of business. I bought a steam mop from them which died after 8 uses and within the "warranty" period of 3 months. I returned it to them for assessment and presumably replacement, and after weeks of chasing them via emails and phone calls, finally received an reply today. They thought the motor had overheated, but I'd have to pay for them to take the mop apart to further diagnose the problem. They said the mop "had served me well for weeks, but has a limit". One would expect the "limit" to be at least as long as the warranty period. A warranty that isn't worth the paper it's written on. Steer clear of this company and spread the word to save others the frustration.

JohnIssss

JohnIssssAU

Horrible to deal with

susan

susanSydney

Not at all happy

I bought an office PVC mat from this outfit. It was damaged when I received it and they refused to give me a refund, even after I sent photos to prove it. After many emails back and forth still no success. I bought a dinner service from Peters of Kensington and when I sent them a photo of a broken plate they replaced it immediately, they were fantastic, but I would avoid Always Direct at all costs. Susan
Nil
Did not listen to me and no customer service.

Where is my item

This is the worst company to deal with. stand clear of them. Trying to get delivery information is impossible. After waiting hours on hold then to be told someone will call you back. Well surprise surprise, no return phone call. Never use this company. There should be better buyer protection

Terrible delivery service. Still waiting.................................

Zak1

Zak1Melbourne

No regard for Cust Service/Law; hazardous items sold!

Threadmill I bought broke down (short circuited my whole house). Besides, the engine was much less powerfull that advertised. This is a breach of consumer law on 2 counts. AD doesn't understand their legal obligations, and worst, they don't care. Supplier given express warranty doesn't replace a consumer guarantee under the ACL.

Engine blew up, much weaker engine than advertised

Tina2525

Tina2525SYDNEY

Warranty

The battery on the swivel sweeper lasted 4 months. Now it does not hold the charge. No refund or replacement battery offered. Told product has only 3 month warranty. Never buy from this company. Wish i had read reviews before buying. Hope this helps others to stay away from always direct.
Work well for a couple of months
Failed to work after 4 months

JJinMel

JJinMel

Really really bad customer service.

Love to fish

Love to fishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad quality

Brought a ladder from them which was very unsafe. The ladder was unstable and didn't meet australian standards. When contacted they tried to get out of the situation and wouldn't acknowledge Australian consumer laws. Had to physically go to their office and fight for a refund. Don't be afraid people to fight for your rights. Cheap Asian imports photos can make anything look good.
Quick shipping
Bad service bad quality

Furphy!

Furphy!Burpengary

Terrible service!!!

I would not recommend this seller to anyone as I would not wish their business procedures on my worst enemy!! When the item had not been received for a while I contacted them. Their response was that they had not received payment from Paypal! Also that now they had no more stock! Both comments proved incorrect once contacted via Paypal. Once exposed for their "incorrect?!?" comments they promised to send product immediately. Eventually, through Paypal resolution centre, I received a refund and absolutely no more contact, apology etc from this company. I would never even contemplate ever dealing with this excuse for a company again. Buyer beware!!!!

Never receivec the product only "incorrect" explanations from the company.

talakap

talakapSydney, NSW

They destroyed my wedding

I bought 3 marquees from them for almost $3000 and these things were up for 2 hours before a bit of wind tore them apart...the poles were shredded, the eyelets on the tarps torn, and the tarps flew away and got stuck in trees and power lines. The company refuses to give a refund and doesn't care!!!! Says they are not responsible for weather conditions. This product is pure rubbish and should never be sold!!!! Do not buy from this seller...they don't stand by their products and sell cheap junk form China. Even out of the box some of the tarps were torn...little did we know it was about to get worse!!! I'm sueing them....anyone interested in joining?

Bad product and useless customer service

DWW

DWWmelbourne

Always Direct Disgrace!

Makes me and my wife happy!Thank you.

My wife and I bought a trampoline mat on September 30. We have bought alotin our lives, over 200 products each. From the very first contact, I knewI found the right place to shop this time. The way they handle our questions, is incredible - definitely done by a patient and professional customer service team. Makes me and my wife happy! Thank you.
Patient Inexpensive Efficient

Maclife

MaclifeMelbourne

Good

Found them on eBay and find out they are close to my work. After couple times of visiting, bought a set of dumbbell for my hubby last month. The price is so cheap and my husband thought I was joking when I told him how much it is! Anyway, I am happy to deal with them face to face. I will be back!
cheap. fast delivery

Products shown in stock are in fact NOT in stock.

caterina07MELBOURNE

Appalling customer service

Would never ever ever buy anything from them, or recomend anyone buying anything from them, ew bought a 3 x6 marquee very difficult and time consuming to put up, the nest day after the party tent was on the floor with 2 tent legs snapped, tried numerous time to get an exhange, or an explantion about the product, sent 3 emails and 3 calls before a mangager would take the call, was fobbed off and told the manager was overseas, couldnt even understand a word the acting so called manager said, all in all a very upsetting experience i now have a useless marque taking up room in the shed, will be in our next skip disposal, customer service APPALLING

terrible warranty service

caterina07

I never said anything about strong winds, and i am still waiting for the copy of my warranty, steel is not meant to snap, and i haver never requested a quote for a replacement frame.

Every staff member I spoke to was rude!

Stephanietamm

StephanietammCanberra

Unethical credit card processing

We did not buy anything from this company however they charged our credit card nearly $1000. On acknowledging the error the company repeatedley refused to recredit the transaction instead insisting we go through our bank. This meant they got the benefit of our money whilst we had to pay the $1000 to the bank until they get the money back. The company contact was unhelpful, unreasonable and rude.

Unethical, bad service.

Load of Rubbish and a bunch of Con's

This was for the children to enjoy touchpad experience. Much to there dismay and a few tears these items are a load of rubbish. They do not work as described.
Wireless Service does not work, touchscreen is intermittent, apps cannot be downloaded, plastic and bad assembly.
I have been trying in vain to ask for a return address and return form since the 10th February. I have alsobeen abrupty advised I shoudl wait for a repsonse to my mail, within 24 hours - LOL !! It'S been 5 days and still no reponse....
Nothing but rubbish !
I cannot download apps or connect to the internet as wireless does not work, touchscreen works internittently and they are shoddily assembled

No refund on faulty replacement item.

rosy52

rosy52AU

Will not refund for faulty product

I purchased a faulty item, returned it at my expense, and asked for a refund , no way that was going to happen, they sent another faulty item. I had to send that one back. Still no refund. Rude customer service. Poor product, poorly packed. There are lots better Internet sellers to buy from.
Quick post
Poor after sales service

Excellent Thank you girls

Not sure how they get below neg reviews ... We decided to take our chances. Bought a portable marquee 2 weeks ago for our Easter break! My kids love it when we had barbeque last weekend.
Love the friendly service and fast delivery! Everything is perfect. Thanks heaps girls!
We Will Be Back ^_^