Always Direct

Always Direct (page 5 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)

No chance

No chance I was dreadfully disappointed with the timliness of the delivery relative to the promise. My wife was intimidated by phone when we had the temerity to cancel the transaction prior to receipt.

rude

Trampoline is perfect!

Bought a trampoline from them this month. I can't take it to home so they organized delivery for me on the next day. Everything is smooth and the product is great! Much cheaper than Kmart! My daughter is over the moon. Thanks heaps!
Reliable, cheap, great trampoline

Excellent, half the price of the retailers in Dandenong - will buy again

Excellent, half the price of the retailers in Dandenong - will buy again
will recommend to all my friends on facebook
inexpensive

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Laura

Lauraasked

Always Direct

Hi, I would like to purchase an item for the company. Is there guarantee that we will receive the item given there is a 50% chance with both positive and negative reviews I read?
Thank you.
Laura

Notsatisfiedasked

Always Direct

Why doesnt anyone answer the phone? Why dont they answer questions online does sound dodgey ive decided to pay extra and buy on ebay.

Notsatisfied

I just need a answer.to why your phones are always engaged ? Why don’t you answer questions online?why don’t you return questions with an answer? Everyone says buy from Australia why ???

Stu

Stuasked

Always Direct

Has anyone purchased a ladder from Always Direct? I am after the 7m one however unsure of the quality even with the EN131 rating for the UK. Welcome any comments.
Stuart