Always Direct
Brand Manager for Always Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)

Edwood
EdwoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MISLEADING & RUDE!

It took four months for someone to get back to me and answer my customer queries; I was ready to buy immediately.
I had to contact them on two separate platforms, multiple times, until I received a reply.

The prices listed are deliberately misleading, and during communication, "Jack" told me that I couldn't read - twice.

He was SO rude that I felt compelled to leave this One-Star review; commerce should, at the least, be mutually respectful.

I would not trust this seller with anything - the reviews indicate I am not alone.

Research, first!

Chanae W.
Chanae W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent the wrong product won't replace until they pick up the old one- keep not coming to get it.

They sent the wrong heater and I was told if I sent a photo of the incorrect product a courier could be there by the same day, no one has come and day after day I call and ask when they will pick up and they just blame the courier company. I have asked so many times for them to send me the item I ordered but they won't do it until they have the incorrect one back so can't get anywhere with this company. I would ask for a refund but we already made a hole in the wall for the size of the heater we ordered. I would suggest avoid using this company it's been nothing but hassle.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Yo E.
Yo E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience

They sold out the product I bought and they sent me a fake tracking number. This company is very dishonest.

Customer service is terrible!

They’re all about the money and their service is absolutely terrible. They do not respond to emails at all. Would rather pay more elsewhere. Don’t waste your time and money with this company!

Customer service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Could not be bothered

Extremely poor customer service. Was not interested in helping me at all. I would not recommend this business. I requested a hand to get my purchase in the car but he refused. Very disorganized factory set up.

stephen13
stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid the money & they don't provide the goods

Sally L.
Sally L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Avoid at all cost!

This company is dodgy, with TERRIBLE customer service. Ordered a shade house and two weeks later I still don't know if it has been sent. Good luck trying to getting an answer from them!! I have been told it has been sent however they wont give me a tracking number or anything. They are liars who catch themselves out in their own correspondence. Avoid them to avoid what I am going through. Yes they are cheaper however clearly you get what you pay for and at the moment I am $340 down the drain with no product.

Weds C
Weds C

Awful delivery

Terrible delivery.

I'm still waiting for my items as I write this having been lied to numerous times by Hunter Express the delivery company.

Always express have attempted to help but there doesn't seem to be anything they can do. They won't process a refund until they receive the items back, and based on my experience with Hunter Express, that will probably be sometime next year. $500+ out of pocket and no items to show for it at the moment.

Scotty
ScottyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute junk. Waste of time and money.

Bought a $1300 marquee and when I first set it up the roof didn’t fit, had tears and leaked. They sent me a new roof which did fit better but leaked when it rained and was tearing straight away.
Always direct told me I needed to use spray or wax on the seams! Marquee is 7 meters x 15 meters!
They then offered me tap to fix tears!

Frame is good but screws are rubbish.
Instructions are horrid.
What a joke... they are now refusing to refund me.

AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS!

• +1Thumbnail

Pathetic delivery option and no help from anyone

Worse Experience

Bought a bed frame, went home assembled it and the bed broke instantly. I went back to the store wanting a refund as this was just poor quality, they refused to give a refund because the box had been open. I'm not sure how I would have taken the bed out if I didn't open the box. Just wasted money for nothing, don't buy from here.

Find out how Always Direct compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Shocking and dangerous product and disgraceful post sales service

boocuddles
boocuddlesVictoria

Avoid!

Bought a 12 egg incubator, arrived with a big crack down one side. Refused to refund or pay postage back so I went to Victorian Consumer Affairs, they are dealing with it.

stephen13
stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't ever get a product from Melbourne shipped - They Use Hunter Express

The shipping is quite cheap with always direct and we discovered why. A week after the initial apparent delivery attempt we still do not have the item. There was someone at the address the whole time so this is highly unlikely. This is now well past the point of when we required the product and the apparently left a card today despite an authority to leave being given. If you want reasonable goods for a decent price and can pick up then there isn't any issue but they do not have the control over their couriers to ensure safe delivery.