Always Direct
Brand Manager for Always Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Sore  tired
Sore tiredAU

Instructions for a different product and in Italian ???

The shower screen I purchased from this company, came with a set of installation instructions, in Italian ( which I don't speak ) I then discovered that the diagrams for the install are for a completely different shower screen all together. In defence of the company, I called the help line and the lady did send me another set of instructions, ( these are not much better that the first lot ) I think more care and effort need to be made by the workers that pack the boxes, I hope I can figure out how to put the bloody thing together.

Laura
Lauraasked
Always Direct

Hi, I would like to purchase an item for the company. Is there guarantee that we will receive the item given there is a 50% chance with both positive and negative reviews I read?
Thank you.
Laura

Notsatisfiedasked
Always Direct

Why doesnt anyone answer the phone? Why dont they answer questions online does sound dodgey ive decided to pay extra and buy on ebay.

Notsatisfied

I just need a answer.to why your phones are always engaged ? Why don’t you answer questions online?why don’t you return questions with an answer? Everyone says buy from Australia why ???

Stu
Stuasked
Always Direct

Has anyone purchased a ladder from Always Direct? I am after the 7m one however unsure of the quality even with the EN131 rating for the UK. Welcome any comments.
Stuart