Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gregg duP

Gregg duPLane Cove North

Excellent & Friendly Service

Excellent & very frIendly service by Jeffery from Always Fresh . Received a call from Jeffery stating that he was 30 minutes away & he arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable and efficient in his work ! And most of all he seemed to really enjoy what he was going despite it being after 5pm and having already had a full day of appointments. I highly recommend Jeffery from Always Fresh ! Would definitely book with the Always Fresh team again .

Jane

JaneSydney

Excellent and easy!

Found these guys online, emailed and basically got a response straight away. We were booked in the following week. We had a confirmation email detailing everything and on the day had a call telling us they were on there way. He did an amazing job, explained all before and was done within the hour. would recommend to everyone!

Mike

Mike

Avoid unprofessional cleaners

Professional customer service and sales people. The cleaners are more concerned about my view from my apartment than my carpets. They then quoted me double what I was over the phone then left and charged me a cancellation fee AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Ed1

Ed1Ingleburn

Rough as Guts - Always Cowboy Carpet Cleaners

Carpet Shampoo overview

Third time we are using Fresh Carpet to clean our carpets, including 2 bedrooms, dining room and hallway. The carpet is very old with a fair amount of stains. The staff are always professional and very polite. The quality of work is thorough and the carpet looks great. I highly recommend Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning.

Excellent service

Excellent service, the carpet looks fantastic. The technician arrived promptly and really professional. Very impressed and would definitely recommend this company.

the best Carpet cleaner

i have the best Carpet Cleaning Guy from always fresh , Jesse he is brilliant , he goes above and beyond, and does a great job.
having my Carpets cleaned again on Saturday .

Not the best clean!

Very prompt. Two seater couch clean for $85 dollars. Took more than a day to dry. Very basic clean. Didn't vacuum the inner recesses of the couch. Took about 20 minutes.

Trish

TrishCanberra

Canberra Always Fresh

Mo did well to remove most of what was a large pet urine stain on carpet , I’m hoping it will dry even better

Betty C

Betty CSydney

Job well done!

Once again I was happy to welcome Jeff to my home to carry out his professional steam cleaning of my carpets and rugs. I needed no incentive to book this repeat service as I would have chosen Always Fresh anyway and regarded their offer of sanitation as a generous bonus.

Have used them for the past 3 cleans

Always great service and carpets come up like new and smell so lovely and fresh is my go to carpet cleaners

suzie

suzieSydney

Like new carpet

My husband had been saying we need to replace our carpets. Always Fresh was available at short notice, came at the time they promised, quick and efficient. The carpets look like new and my husband couldn't believe it.

Great Service!

This is the second time we've had Gary out from Always Fresh and we couldn't be happier.
The carpets always look immaculate and Gary is really friendly.
Will use Always Fresh again when needed.

Excellent service, very happy with Mark's work.

Mark and Diana were professional and provided an excellent service. We had the car seats cleaned and the apartment, the value for money was extremely good.

highly reccommended

Best!!!

I have had other carpet cleaning services in the past, some have neglected stains under the leg Of The table, they made sure to get every stain out. I am definitely calling them back in the future!!

Like new

. I was considering replacing two rooms' wall to wall carpet....other carpet cleaners have come and did a "so-so" job. The carpets are now "like NEW"...or as close as could be for 13 year old carpeting. My wife and I are ecstatic and will be using them annually to clean our carpets, and tiles in the kitchen and baths. They don't bait and switch, they're honest, knowledgeable and just as important....the price is right. I will definitely be recommending them in the future to friends and family. We are discerning customers and have been quite satisfied on all fronts.

Marek was amazing! Great job!

We were surprised how professional Marek was and our clean carpet made a big difference in our home, we will recommend him everywhere!!! Keep up with a great job!

I have used Always fresh Carpet cleaning for many years for both our home and my two offices. They are honest, always on time and do a great job cleaning the carpets as well as cleaning the furniture. They even cleaned the interior of our car! Great customer service as well. I highly recommend them.

Will use always fresh agian

I had Always Fresh Carpet cleaning come to my house in Mosman to clean my sofa and love seat that my cats always sleep on. The technicians name is Jackson, he showed up on time and did a really good job. I was so happy with the work that I had him also clean two rooms of carpet for me. The prices were low and the work quality was outstanding. I highly recommend them.

Nellie

NellieCasula

Great customer service

Thank you AlwaysFresh! Tess came here this morning and was so professional courteous and helpful. My carpets look great considering I had teenagers and many parties on them! He was very successful in removing the stains and I am very grateful Thank you again and I really appreciate your friendly and efficient services. Narelle Casula