Babyhood Amani Bebe Take a Long Cosy Crib

Babyhood Amani Bebe Take a Long Cosy Crib

Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product!

I received this as a bonus when I purchased the babyhood amani cot and it’s turned out to be one of the best products we got for baby.
    We have a 2 storey house so we set this on the lounge downstairs and bubs sleeps in it for day naps. She’s loved it since she was 3 days old, and now at 4 months she still sleeps in it!
    I love that I can pop her in it and she can’t roll out of it so she’s safe on the bed or the lounge.
    Extra bonus that it’s transportable. Really is a great product!

Great solution for co sleeping

Baby number two wouldn't settle in the bassinet and as tired parents we didn't want bub in our bed! This made the first few months easier as bub was in the bed but protected from all of us. Very pretty as well as functional for travelling used it twice on the go.,
    To have walls all around was the appeal as other co sleepers were very open
    Removed the mattress as bub could get her hand under it.