Amart Furniture NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (71%) · Not as advertised (29%)

Sydney

SydneySydney, NSW

Missing pieces galore and no customer service

Furqan

FurqanSydney

Unable to rate below one star !

Went to the Prospect store, bought a coffee table, was not available in the store at the time. Became available next morning, borrowed a friend's car and picked it up. While unpacking found one panel to be defective (can you believe it, new item and defective - wonder what their quality assurance process are like). Anyways, called them and asked it to be replaced. Now, they can't help deliver the new item, I will have to arrange the return of the old one and pick the new one up. Guess what, I will again have to request my friend to accompany me or pay Amart for the delivery. They are rip offs ! You are better off going not going to them.

Store LocationProspect
GiannaT

GiannaTHunter Region, NSW

Disgraceful customer service and cheap throw away products.

Store LocationGlendale NSW

Mel

MelNew South Wales

Left behind all the rubbish and a were rude to my child.

Store LocationGlendale
Super Amart
Juanita B.Super Amart
John

John

Great product and price

Very friendly staff led by Daniel, purchased dining room package, bedroom package and outdoor setting package, pricing was excellent, delivery on time as advised, product great, easy to assemble with good instructions, highly recommended

Store LocationWest Gosford
nat

natMid North Coast, NSW

wonderful service

Anthony from amart has been extremely helpful in all our visits to buy furniture from amart. We have even rang him to ask about prices and he has arranged everything for us. Once we were in Qld and saw something on sale that we had been looking at, we rang him and did the order over the phone with a small deposit. So when we returned from our trip we didnt miss out on the sale. Nothing has been too much trouble. All the staff are so nice and helpful and knowledgable about their stock.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Shohag I.

Shohag I.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting furniture, terrible reason

Sofa is a pic of junk. Got soften not even 2 years they claim it is normal ware and tear , my foot, trying to get way from liability. Not recommended at all. Don’t even go

Store LocationAuburn
Lamagaff

LamagaffSydney, NSW

Horrible experience!

Ordered furniture off Amart. 2 of the 4 items were damaged!! Had to return one and got a refund off the other.
Quality was way below the usual standards.
Delivery guy came, I asked him to remove his shoes as we don’t have shoes in the house and I have little kids at home. he said ‘no! If you want me to remove my shoes I’ll just leave the items outside’

Never ordering anything from Amart again.!

Ram

RamSydney, NSW

Not Replacing a Bed Which is UnSafe

Store LocationProspect

Happy new year sale

Happy to buy this product and when I went to the the front desk its sold! It did not had any signs to say thats its sold..unable to give me an explanationspend my half an hour on this and this is what you get from this shop at tweed heads

Crfa

CrfaSydney, NSW

Horrible quality

Dont buy from Amart furniture!!! My lounge is piling after a few months and their answer is to by a clothes shaver and shave it off!!! Thats right a $3000 dollar lounge and I have to shave it.. Also the arm rest was collapsing and when we talked to customer service they should we should "just whack it around and it will return back in its place but this is not a mechanical issue"!!!

Store LocationPenrith
Souzan

SouzanSydney, NSW

Cancelled my order and gave my refund to a random person

Store LocationBankstown
GemmaG

GemmaGSydney, NSW

Poor service

I bought a print online to pick up at Casula. They rang to check when I was coming to collect it. I drove from inner west to get it and was told it was at loading dock. Before I went out there I saw prints on the wall in store and noticed one with my name on it. It was badly damaged and had a marked down price of $40 on it. I paid $70 for it.

When asked if there was another print they said no.

Why didnt anyone advise me how damaged it was BEFORE I drove all the way out there?

I was refunded money by staff. I told the manager Mark what happened and he said sorry we will give you some money back. I said some money? Ive just been refunded the whole lot.

Care factor - zero.

One lady tried to be very helpful and was apologetic.

Store LocationCasula

The worst leather couches!

We purchased two couches that are 100% leather just over a year ago. They look like they have been used for over 5 years. Dye from clothing transfers unto them (apparently you cant wear jeans) and they are super creased and discoloured in such a short period of time.
Will never purchase anything from Amart ever again. They love you when youre at the store once youre out and finished purchasing you are no longer a priority to them.

ACW

ACWSydney, NSW

Terrible 1st time experience with Amart

Mary

Mary

Faulty Atticus lounge and terrible customer service

Dont buy from Amart furniture they dont look after you. My lounge is piling after a few months and their answer is to by a clothes shaver and shave it off!!! Thats right a $3000 dollar lounge and I have to shave it.

Store LocationCasula
Shereen

ShereenSydney, NSW

Worst customer service and store manager

Sold me a mattress and received one that is so uncomfortable and when I called them they hung up on me and were extremely rude. Worst customer service and manager has no managing skill and is very disrespectful.

Store LocationAuburn
Ali

AliSydney

Hard to return defective product

Crack appeard on centre of table after one week. its been two weeks since submitted the claim and no outcome so for. I will never ever buy any item from them again.

Alexis N.

Alexis N.Sydney, NSW

La Salle dining suite

I purchased the La Salle extension table, 5 chairs, a bench seat and a buffet. After my bedroom suite I expected this purchase to be perfect. Regretably the table developed a crack in it. Between head office and the Bankstown store a happy outcome was made. I love this setting, it is solid and looks good. The bench seat is fabulous.

Sumit B.

Sumit B.Sydney, NSW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Most of the staff have very poor customer service skills. Absolutely no clue on how to talk to a customer. I made a complaint on their website but no response from management.

Store Locationprospect