Amart Furniture NSW
Listing monitored by Amart Furniture

nickie
nickieHunter Region, NSW

Check to see if it has to be assembled

This is the second item I have bought from Amart Glendale and both times I was lucky enough to have a storeman named [Name Removed] to bring out my furniture who did a great job assisting us. My big gripe though is the dining setting I bought. It is wooden, has 6 chairs and table. I paid $1300 and got each chair in 6 parts with 23 screws and bolts to each chair. Haven’t looked at the table yet! My friend said he will do a chair a week so should have it set up by Christmas. Never again.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Outdoor Furniture is rubbish

Cristina
Cristina Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I went to this store to see a hall table, first time front the distance I was told oh look around they are a few, second time with my husband very similar, very lazy staff not interested to sell at all, very disappointed!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bhajan Tiwari
Bhajan Tiwari

(Amart Furniture ) Low quality sofa leather

They sale very low quality leather. I bought one of the sofa . They said very good quality and payed good money. However with in 3 years sofa is use less( they said 10 years warranty) it's damage lether (check pictures). I claimed warranty but did not approve. Very frustrating. I won't go back any Amart furniture any more .

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Assembly sucks !!!

Got a set of dining table and 4 chairs from Amart, immediately felt sick of their assembly. The wooden nuts don't fit in those designated holes and when hammered in, it got so tight inside the hole that it would crack the wood. Just complete horror!! After all the assembly, the cushion of the 4 chairs were instructed to be... glued to the frame!!??? What??? It felt to me like it was a failed product, which the manufacture got their planning wrong. I will not buy any furnitures from Amart again!

layal
layalSydney, NSW

Terrible service will never shop there again and will definitely be spreading the word

Jemi
JemiSydney, NSW

Poor quality sofas

Jenu J.
Jenu J.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed service

Bought a rumpus 3 years ago with 10 year guarantee, which sinks while sitting, someone came to inspect same, haven’t heard anything after a week, upon contacting Amart, I was told that they cannot do anything as there is no manufacturing defect according to the inspection. I wonder what is the meaning of this 10 Guarantee??? , also they did not even bother to contact me after inspection!!!. Not recommending Amart anymore

Bad condition Kota tallboy dresser

I have exchanged the Kota tallboy dresser 3 times and the quality keeps getting worser by each exchange. At end i will apply for refund

Amber A.
Amber A.Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely Disgusted!

Bhagyashree P.
Bhagyashree P.Sydney, NSW

Amart Saloon recliners cause terrible back ache, shoulder ache and neck ache. Total discomfort!!!

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

The display model seems cozy and has been priced well.
But you will know the difference on day 1 after the product has been delivered.
I did complain and asked the Amart team to replace the product but I was being told that the product cant be replaced as the item has been unpacked. They did not take my feedback seriously.
It's been couple of months since we purchased the recliner and both my husband and I have ended up having a terrible neck pain and shoulder/back ache.
Amart team have been extremely inconsiderate.

I may not receive a refund but it's my genuine request to reconsider your decision if you have made up your mind to pick this product.

Thank you!

Rubbish lounges and service.

There service is disgusting, and their Lounges are of crappy material. Never ever go back. Delivery people SMELL and have know skills of handling new furniture. Never go back ever. Better furniture at the SALVOS.

Magister N.
Magister N.Sydney, NSW

Woeful service & manners.

Joe M.
Joe M.Sydney, NSW

Sven Tables have cracked in 3-4 months

After many emails Amart came to the party with x3 offers which is what I expected in the first place. I was originally told I had put water on them when they have never seen any water. Even if they did have water they shouldn't have cracked.

Not Happy Jan

Read more reviews - page 2See all Amart Furniture reviews

anthony p.
anthony p.asked
NSW, Glendale

do you have queen size gas lift beds and how much are they

Prasad
Prasad

Dont buy from SUPERAMART , they are rip offs....and fake product.

Karen N
Karen Nasked
NSW, Tweed Heads

White wardrobes available ?

Amart FurnitureAmart Furniture

Hello Karen,

Thanks for reaching out!
Please head over to our website and check out our Spacesaver and Space Master Babylon ranges for our Wardrobes we have available. Please dont hesitate to contact our feedback emails OR Live Chat team on the website if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Jo W
Jo Wasked
NSW, Caringbah

We have just bought a bedroom suite and it does emit a very strong odour. Since we have had it my partner has had severe headaches, nausea and stomach cramps and I have had milder headaches. It is to the point where we have to sleep in another room. Can you please let me know, what are the chemicals we are smelling and what can be done about it?

john smith
john smith

this is a public review forum Amart wont answer you here contact the store or manufacturer

Get an answer from our members and Amart Furniture representatives

Amart Furniture NSW

Compare all 59 Amart Furniture
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 59 Amart Furniture