Amart Furniture NSW

Ali

AliSydney

Hard to return defective product

Crack appeard on centre of table after one week. its been two weeks since submitted the claim and no outcome so for. I will never ever buy any item from them again.

Alexis N.

Alexis N.Sydney, NSW

La Salle dining suite

I purchased the La Salle extension table, 5 chairs, a bench seat and a buffet. After my bedroom suite I expected this purchase to be perfect. Regretably the table developed a crack in it. Between head office and the Bankstown store a happy outcome was made. I love this setting, it is solid and looks good. The bench seat is fabulous.

Sumit B.

Sumit B.Sydney, NSW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Most of the staff have very poor customer service skills. Absolutely no clue on how to talk to a customer. I made a complaint on their website but no response from management.

Store Locationprospect

Good experience

Liked the product. Small problem with delivery. Darren, Store Manager assisted and sorted. Head Office were great as well. Would shop there again. Love our new bedroom suite. Good range and helpful staff.

Store LocationBankstown

Poor Quality Kids Mattresses - DONOT SHOP AT AMART!!!!

We bought 2 mattresses for kids and they softened with in 6 months (product warranty was 12 months). My kids who are 8 (25kg) and 4(17kg) years old started complaining that they can feel the timber under the bed.When raised the issue with AMART, the reply was " that's how they are designed and warranty doesn't cover this" The mattresses bought from Ikea with same price are VERY GOOD. This is the first and last time we are going to AMART and wont recommend this to any one.

Keith Rowley

Keith RowleySydney, NSW

Superb Service - really outstanding

After 19 months, an electrical problem occurred on our Electrical Recliners. I called and the service was amazing - super polite, friendly, competent and to the point! In no time, the lady concerned located our purchase record, assured us we are covered under warranty and sent us a link to fill a claim form online. A technician will attend our home to fix the problem very soon. It was a pleasure dealing with support at AMART.

Store LocationCaringbah

ANJALI

ANJALISydney, NSW

The staff along with store manager don’t have standard customer service skills.

Rdn

RdnSydney, NSW

Rubbish!!! Spend your money elsewhere!

Lounges both squeaked 3rd day after purchasing. Have had technician out 5 times only to make the issue worse! Offered a measly $650 to pay out my warranty and take the lounges as is. Do not purchase from amart. Spend your money wisely elsewhere!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown, NSW

Disgusting!! Worst Customer Service EVER!!

Disgraceful service. Happy to take your money but when it comes to after service / delivery care - then they just ignore you! I had my furniture dropped out of the truck onto the road and dragged into the house by a single delivery person - there were 2 there, but 1 stayed outside playing on her mobile!! To make matters worse - delivery driver smashed his door into my car and left a dent! Sent pictures of damage only to have the delivery team insinuate I was a liar!! NEVER buy from Amart Furniture Penrith!! They treat your new furniture with little care and damage your property.....

MK K.

MK K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service.

The staff were fantastic in customer service especially Emily and Mark. They took their time while serving us and they explain about the product material and measurement. To many car spaces and to find and locate the store.

Store LocationCasula

Misleading in regards of return policy

I have purchased a table furniture few weeks ago. However , staff from the Caringbah store has not cooperate for the exchange and misleading the return policy. However, there is a 30 day return policy in regards of change of mind. But, she refused to exchange a table. It is waste to me.

Store LocationCaringbah

Hazyb

HazybSydney, NSW

Very comfy

Last year in September we bought a new lounge suite from Amart Furniture store. It was delivered to our front door. The delivery people told me they were not allowed to set it up, or even carry it inside for us, so I had to do it alone as it was in the middle of the day and I couldnt leave it outside. The suite is very comfy with 3 recliners, last week one of the recliners stopped working - Im a bit disappointed as it cost alot of money.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationPenrith

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Enjoying my latest purchase from Amart.

It was super easy. I walked in and in less than 10 minutes, I found what really stood out to me and a staff was already heading over to help me make my purchase. There were a whole range of products tailored to search and I managed to find the perfect one that fit my likings. I made my purchase on July and I am still loving my purchase and am fully 100% satisfied with it and it was definitely easy to put together.

Store LocationCampbelltown Amart furniture store

I would give a 0 if I could. Terrible customer service. Damaged furniture when delivered!! DON’T SHOP HERE!!!

I am not satirized damaged products and terrible customer service!! Should be shut down due to poor and rude service! Won’t be cooperative with me in this situation at all!

Andrew Mola

Andrew MolaMid North Coast, NSW

Impeccable Customer Service and Refund with out Question

Thank you Amart Coffs Harbour, Peter with his product knowledge and easy sales style, Catherine the customer service Queen , Amarts Management with the empathy and understanding of a local family business have restored my faith in Retail industry. A BIG THANKYOU to you all. See you soon for more of your product expertise and great value Furniture. Cheers Andrew

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Charisse

CharisseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't last a year.....

Extremely disappointed in the quality of the furniture I purchased from amart. The Keller sofa pair is terrible quality. It comes with a 7 year product guarantee but when the store told.me.t ok make a claim online i was told it was wear and tear and that I wasn't covered. After a little over a year the cushioning.in the seats has worn flat in some places exposing metal and wood to be felt through the fabric. Absolutely disgusting. The fabric is pulling apart at the seams also.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very dissatisfied with the service

Store LocationProspect store

Rocky S.

Rocky S.Sydney, NSW

Chinese/ Malaysian cheap quality products

Amart range includes chinese / Malaysian range of recliners which last only 2-3 years.

Pathetic service, doesn't give you proper warranty. Mails not responded.

Spend few bucks more and buy from nickscali or other good brands who follow Australia consumer law

Extremely Useless product & customer service

Bought 3 seater recliner with 5 year replacement/refund warranty which got broke. Made claim through their website however didn't get any response for 2 weeks. Finally they sent some 3rd party repairer to inspect recliner who gave report indicating product is not repairable. Though the product was under warranty, Amart refused to provide full refund/replacement or repair. They offered ridiculous amount of store credit indicating that damage wasn't informed to them within 7 days which doesn't make any sense. Consumer can only inform this idiot when damage would occur. How is it possible to inform anything until damages occur? Never ever recommended. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AS AMART FURNITURE IS A SCAMMER.

Alan W

Alan WSydney, NSW

Excellent Service - Great Furniture

We have Le Franschhoek dining setting, buffet & desk and couldn't be happier. I am surprised by some of the bad reviews as our experience has been excellent! Our purchases are beautifully built and extremely strong. Special thankyou to Amanda for being so friendly and helpful!
AlanW

Store LocationBankstown

Jo W

Jo Wasked

NSW, Caringbah

We have just bought a bedroom suite and it does emit a very strong odour. Since we have had it my partner has had severe headaches, nausea and stomach cramps and I have had milder headaches. It is to the point where we have to sleep in another room. Can you please let me know, what are the chemicals we are smelling and what can be done about it?

john smith
john smith

this is a public review forum Amart wont answer you here contact the store or manufacturer

Amanda B.

Amanda B.asked

NSW, Ballina

Hi I have just picked up a rose bay double bed. When we put it together the slats won’t fit at the head. On measuring the rails at the head are 2 cm narrower then the rails are at the foot. Looks like the screw plates are wrongly positioned on the bed head. Any ideas? Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Super Amart representatives

Amart Furniture NSW, Warners Bay

Amart Furniture NSW, West Gosford

Amart Furniture NSW, West Gosford

2.0
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Office, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all Amart Furniture