Amart Furniture NSW, Auburn

Amart Furniture NSW, Auburn (page 2 of 5)

Rubbish Customer Service and poor quality Mattress

Outstanding service and product

I made an online purchase, not ever being in a store. I chanced my look and so glad that I did. I purchased 3 bedroom furniture items. Really like their look. The instructions are quite good. There is a lot of assembly but no different to any other pre fabricated furniture from other brands. The most impressive part was the service from beginning to end. Super friendly, they knew their product and when I had a small hiccup with one piece of my tall boy they responded the same day to my email and called me same day to fix the problem. Nothing was too much trouble. I have never shopped at Amart before but I will for sure again. Well done Amart on amazing customer service.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

TV Unit is bent/sunken in!

Just over a year ago, my partner and I moved into a new place and bought almost all our furniture from Super Amart. Firstly, they only delivered one out of 2 boxes, and we had to wait another week on top of what we'd already waited. After a few months, we noticed our TV unit was sunken in-the drawers no longer closed or opened properly, it looked as though it was about to collapse. We barely had any weight on top, our TV was quite small.
We contacted customer service and were told we could have it replaced as maybe there were parts missing.
So we disassembled it and had it collected, and got a new one.
The exact same thing happened. Faulty product, waste of money.

Mary horribly disappointing manager

MARY the manager of Auburn Amart store has a very bad attitude she was so rude and even few other ladies at the counter have no manners. One of the staff was eating behind her computer. But the salesperson was quite friendly and explained well.

Ranit

RanitSydney, NSW

Negative stars if possible

Lost my order, manager could not get me another item. I bought $10k of furniture. I cancelled my whole order. Not even a sorry from the staff.

Delivery time changed 3 times

The sales person is great however the customer service is terrible ! My delivery time is charged 3 times, finally 2 weeks after i received. I contacted customer service to complained, they said there is no record! They said " you want it or not" oh my goodness! Even on the delivery day the time is changed from 7-1pm to 12- 2 pm. I was later to my work!

Disappointed Badly

I don't even want to give 1 star rating. There service is terrible.
I really regret that I have bought my goods from here.
Poor delivery system, poor customer service, poor staff attitude.
This is terrible.

I have arranged delivery with them, and it failed to deliver it due to their fault, and now i have to wait for another 2 more weeks to get it delivered.
So I asked for a refund of my delivery fee so that I could arrange my own pickup and they are saying that I can't. Don't make sense totally.

I would never recommend A mart especially in Auburn to anybody.

Caylee

CayleeSydney

Poor service

Poor service

We bought a bed and we're told it would be ready to deliver within 2 weeks. We sold kids old bed on gum tree and painted there room. Super A mart contacted us and set up a delivery date for Saturday. Of course no bed came when we rang they stated it was out of stock and would be at least 3 more weeks. After several phone calls we were told it's just bad luck for you. We asked could the mattresses be bought to us separately but we were told only at our expense there was now 2 delivery cost. Super a marts service has been poor as has there after service. We were left with empty promises and still have no bed.

jkkkjkj

jkkkjkjsydney

Terrible place and be careful their special price product.

I feel they are cheating me, I bought a dining table with the chairs with a special price for 9 pieces, But they only deliver one dining table to me, Than i was give them a call, they said that there is no chairs on your order, and that special price is only for the table, I just feel shock, 9 pieces has become 1 piece, and now I try to call the sale person, but they dont pick up my phone or that sales person are off today, this is their attitude, So I dont recommend anyone go there to buy furniture.

Horrible manager of Auburn Amart

Rude customer care, poor delivery system. Manager [name removed] needs CSR training. She was unprofessional, rude, emotional and did not listen to my question. I wanted delivery company’s phone contact and she repeated the policy to me over and over just to get her point across. She must be really miserable at her job and needs to step up her game, as I've never been treated this way by an employee from anywhere in the world. Coming from Canada makes this place look so bad!! I want the regional manager to contact me right away. None of my furniture has arrived and all my time and day lost as of this poor service needs to be compensated.

Very poor quality

I booked furniture and it gets delivered yesterday. My all the furniture I found faulty. Sofas damaged, beds with missing tools.
Customer care staff at Auburn especially [name removed] she is the worst person I have seen.
Please don’t buy anything from Amart.

Mayo

MayoParramatta

Customer service poor

I bought three talk chest drawers and when it arrived it came in few different boxes and was so complicated to install.when I called the store they were like we can't do anything call the installation guy which will charge you per hour and then he quoted 500 dollars on top of what I paid.shame on you Amart to make it like a side business

Cez

CezAU

Customer Service Sucks!

I posted a feedback before & I just have to blame myself coz I bought from this store again! Lesson learned, NOT EVER again.
Bought few furniture, my outdoor furniture had few nuts & bolts missing so am not able to assemble. Went to the shop & said they can't give me nuts & bolts and will have to order. 2 days is all they said it will take. NOW, 1 week has passed and still no nuts & bolts to assemble!

BAD Customer Service and Product line

Bought Coffee table - Invoice has 3 years of Guarantee on it. Sent photos to Amart asking for repair or replacement. "We based on the photos you sent, warrant is void"
Never going to buy things from them again!

SURESH

SURESHSYDNEY

Worst product ever!!

Had purchased a coffee table with these guys, which made out of such a cheap material where it couldn't withstand water drops also on the table. It started producing big lumps and marks. I had raised a complaint with them and they asked me send the pics, after sending the pics they themselves concluded it there was something hot kept on the table and hence bubble marks. Later they said even a drop should not be spilt on table. This is such a shame on them (Auburn Amart furniture store). IKEA was far far better than these product $30 table was great in IKEA and $150 coffee sucks from AMART.

Never ever purchase from AMART FURNITURE guys!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

unreliable and rude service ever seen

I bought one queen size bed and mattress from a mart around one month ago .I bought bed first and told them I Wil pick up but didn't get van from my friend so next day when I went to buy mattress also (coz have money shortage so thats why went next day)and told them I would pay for delivery and they ensuing me that they will send both items next Tuesday (I bought on Saturday)but j didn't receive my stuff till Friday and it was ONLY mattress .I called the store and asked them what's the logic just to send the mattress but not bed and they said bed is at our auburn store but mattress comes from warehouse so I have to pay separately for both items. I just did facepalm

Never again!!!!