Amart Furniture NSW, Prospect

Amart Furniture NSW, Prospect

Sumit B.

Sumit B.Sydney, NSW

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Most of the staff have very poor customer service skills. Absolutely no clue on how to talk to a customer. I made a complaint on their website but no response from management.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store Locationprospect

Very dissatisfied with the service

Store LocationProspect store

Buyer beware - cheap furniture that will fall apart. No service when you need it.

Purchased Kensington lounge and it started falling apart in few months. Surface peeling off. After run around I was offered half of what what I paid for it to forgo my warranty. Declined the offer to get a replacement delivered. Few months later same issue. This time one of the reclining chair was faulty out of the box! Another more expensive lounge we purchased at the same time as original started falling apart after 2 years. Its all kept neat and clean. Just general usage. No pets. Still cheap crap materials will not last. Very poor warranty service / process.

Nair

Nair

Clueless

Ordered online on 9th Oct and opted for click n collect option from their rouse Hill store. Was told I would receive a call within 24 hours to arrange collection waited 4 days and no call. So called and enquires about my order and despite paying in full they were unable to trace my order. This is just absurd. I am waiting to hear back from them. Do yourself a favour and don’t shop online with these guys - they are totally clueless

theStranded

theStrandedPerth

Poor from start to finish

Advertised much but was out of stock on many items. Had to sit and wait for 6 and a half hours for delivery with no possible contact with driver. One item did not arrive. One complicated item came with no instructions. Very, very frustrating and time consuming.

Millennia electric recliner

Purchased a Millennia 3 seater electric recliner several months ago. Foam is sagging on the seat bases already. No support when you are sitting on it without the recliner extended.

Mahsa

MahsaSydney

Terrible Customer Service

I won't recommend this store to anyone. the customer service is Awful. I went to Auburn and Prospect store and especially the manager of Prospect Kate is the rudest person I have ever seen. please do not purchase anything from them. IKEA, Fantastic Furniture and Focus on with the same price and better quality and the best customer service.

Disappointed

We bought a recliner lounge and after 2 years it is broken. They sent contractors for repair but they weren't able to fix the low quality product. Complete waste of money

Shop LocationNSW, Prospect

This was the worst furniture ever

When I went in to the store, the staff didn't even ask me if i wanted or need help, i wanted to buy a bed frame, 12 weeks later it finally got delivered. I had to ask them for has i attempted to get it into my house. Three weeks after the frame has cracked. This is just terrible will never be buying from Amart Furniture.

Hopeless.

I don’t know how these guys have such big delays with such crappy furniture. And they won’t even call you to tell you about delays, they just ignore it until you call them up and ask. They need to start stocking packages in a warehouse and not rely on orders to make it on time from overseas. The staff are happy to lie about delivery times just to get a sale and get away with it. I definitely won’t be buying anything else from this joke of a furniture store.

MKhanSydney

Terrible Experience

MKhan

Just bought the bedroom suite online from a supplier in Melbourne and not even a week, it was delivered, cheaper, better quality and such speedy delivery. Good bye Amart.

Otoz

OtozCastle Hill

Very bad service, not sure about the quality of goods yet...

Harsh P

Harsh PSydney

Did not find that good, the quality of the products

spangels

spangelsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Extensive Good Variety Large Store Display And Friendly Customer Service.

Lauren

LaurenGreystanes

Very impressive!!!

My husband and I were looking for mattress for our kids we were serviced by Fiona In prospect store she knew her products, very professional and honest. The delivery of the mattress was next day once payment was made as they informed me. The delivery guys were very professional and polite.

We will definitely shop at Amart Prospect again and recommend to family and friends

Lauren

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Lounge Suite - Want my money back!!!!

We bought the San Marco 3 piece lounge suite about 15 months ago, & after 6 months I noticed that the centre of the 3 seater lounge had fallen back. We had the lounge repair people (which took ages for them to come out) to fix the lounge twice again after a week it has fallen back. At this stage I will be demanding my money back or I will take this to the media & expose Super Amart for what they are, as also falsely advertised that the lounge was 100% top gain leather when I received the certificate they read split leather. The store where we purchased the lounge was at Prospect.

Mrs Nicole P

Mrs Nicole PNSW, 2145

Great Sales Staff

I found the staff from all departments from the floor sale, the delivery man and the dock men to be very helpful and friendly. It is hard to come by.

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will pass your comments along to the team and they will be very happy to hear them!
Thank you again.
Ali and the Online Service Team.

Sajjad

SajjadSydney

Poor customer service

Hi Sajjad,
We are very sorry to hear about your experience in store. I have sent you a private message, requesting some contact details, to have the Store Manger contact you regarding this.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

KVM

KVMQuakers Hill

broken chairs but replaced

We ordered a dining set and 6 chairs. 2 chairs were cracked. We were told to email the store (Prospect) and never heard anything after trying twice, so I contacted the Live Chat on their website. Within 24 hours it was sorted out and we got a call from the manager, and were able to swap out the chairs. Very happy with the eventual outcome but wish the quality control was better, and the store checked emails since we were told to email them.

Hi KVM,
Sorry to hear you did have an issue with your chairs, however glad we were able to sort the issue out for you eventually. Let us know if you require further assistance.
Kind regards,