Amart Furniture NSW, Tweed Heads

Amart Furniture NSW, Tweed Heads

Charisse

CharisseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't last a year.....

Extremely disappointed in the quality of the furniture I purchased from amart. The Keller sofa pair is terrible quality. It comes with a 7 year product guarantee but when the store told.me.t ok make a claim online i was told it was wear and tear and that I wasn't covered. After a little over a year the cushioning.in the seats has worn flat in some places exposing metal and wood to be felt through the fabric. Absolutely disgusting. The fabric is pulling apart at the seams also.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationA-Mart Furniture Tweed Heads
Deb

Deb

Fantastic sales and after care service

We bought a couch from amart Tweed Heads, unfortunately once we had it a week I was unable to sit on it due to a back condition, I returned and changed it for another, no problems at all. The electric cup holder broke on the new lounge and I sent the details requested and a tech came out within the week and replaced it. Excellent service throughout, would thoroughly recommend our store at Tweed Heads.

Tony

TonyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Customer Service Second to none!

We have recently made a number of purchases at this store. In each instance we have been very happy with the value - we do understand that you get what you pay for. Have dealt with a number of different staff and in every instance they have been exceptionally helpful. Recently, we purchased an outdoors setting which hadn't been delivered. Subsequently, that same setting went on special for $500 less. The staff at Amart Tweed Heads had no hesitation in adjusting our order by that amount. Excellent Customer Service!!! Thanks!

Clint

Clint

You get what you pay for

ebonflow

Very Rude and Not helpful with warrantee

Craig L

Craig LCoolangatta

Good range of products

Pleasant staff and not pushy . As we were buying a few items they gave us a a price $200 lower than price tags so we were happy . Only negative is that a lot of their furniture has to be assembled

Shop LocationNSW, Tweed Heads

Worst service and products ever!!!

Brought the wardrobe 4weeks ago, week after got my slides paneldoor by I need to contact them first the top shoes and insert shelf still in the warehouse they said, so they promised me by next week then nothing happened by next week and they keeping promise and promise again. Very disappointed.

Hi Rotch,
We are so sorry to hear about your order and the experience you have had so far. I have just sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you very soon.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Went into store to look at purchasing ten package deals for our units no one could be bothered walked around store for twenty minutes so left store well guess what you lose and fantastic furniture got our business.

Lou

Loutweed heads

Disappointed in Super Amart

I purchased a Vancouver theatre suite with another $4000 worth of furniture from Super Amart Tweed Heads about 22 months ago. I phoned them today to advise that our theatre suite on one chair was starting to peel and the seat itself has let go somewhere in the seating area. I was told that the suite cover was only covered by warranty for 12 months but on doing research on the website all other lounges are covered for 2 years. Very disappointed in the outcome and definitely will not shop there again. I cannot recommend these products to anyone .

Juanita B.Super Amart

First class customer service!

I went to the Super Amart store in South Tweed, northern NSW this week. The staff were so friendly, helpful and had strong product knowledge. We had multiple offers of assistance while we were in the store and I wanted to pass on my appreciation of a highly positive retail experience! Must be great training. Will come again soon.

Hi Merri
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our Tweed Store. We will pass your comments on to the team.
Kind regards
The Social Media Team

Many problems on various orders

Juanita B.Super Amart

Leather cracking all over lounge - very disappointed!

Purchased crystal lounge from Super Amart 3 years ago. Have been really happy with it until the past month when all over the lounge, the leather has started to peel and crack. It gets worse every day and I haven't been able to find my receipt to take it up with the store. Extremely disappointed!

Peeling Pleather

Peeling leather all over the seats and arm rests of our Crystal bonded leather 3 seat sofa purchased only 3 years ago. Invoice from Super A Mart says 5 years structural warranty, store said peeling leather is not structural. Very Dissapointed.

Stacy
Stacy

My husband said the Store have offered us assistance in finding replacement at a good price, Thank You!

Kylie

Kylie

Disappointed

Juanita B.Super Amart

wouldn't give me the bed at advertised price

Looked at the bronte queen bed on line was on sale for $199 went to the tweed heads store to layby this bed today 9/2/15 l showed the sales lady the picture and price which I had saved on my phone as it was different to what they had advertised she then called the manager Nicola over for me to show her the picture and price and then said the sale finished yesterday and without even looking up said there is nothing she can do about that then l told her that she had lost a sale l can't believe that she would knock back a $200 sale, and on the website it didn't have a date to say when the sale finished or if it had l didn't see it

John

John

Excellent after sales service

I bought a bar stool from from the Tweed Heads South store. Very comfortable chair, but after 3 months some rust spots appeared on the bottom. I did have another one of the same stools but it was fine, no problems. I rang the Tweed Heads store and I got put through to a fellow who was very helpful and suggested something might have occurred during the manufacturing. He then sent a new base through the post to me. Absolutely brilliant, I didn't have to do anything except pick up the base from the post office. This is probably the best service I've ever received.
After sales service was really supportive