Tim
TimHobart, TAS

Hudson Bay QS bed -- Super happy

The first thing I noticed was that it was beautifully packed -- it would have survived any mishandling on its journey here. The assembly instructions were sparse, but certainly sufficient and totally accurate. It was a pleasure to assemble ( the instructions estimated 30 minutes for two people but I took about 5 hours, but that was a deliberate decision to work slowly and carefully.) The nine sets of hardware were separately packed and labelled. The finished bed is very nice and solidly made. The only curiosity is that there were some left over bolts and fittings, but I am certain they were superfluous. All in all a great purchase.

Quality is good, packing is terrible and delivering is bad.

The quality is not bad, but they can't pack all the items properly. I gave them my business 3 times and they only got it right once. I have to deal with missing parts and wrong colour. I live on the first floor and the delivery driver refused to go upstairs with my item.

Carlos
Carlos

After payment, never heard back from them. My advice? Stay away.

I purchased a sofa more than 3 weeks ago. It was supposed to be ready after 2 weeks tops, so far no news. You can buy a new car and get it delivered faster than a sofa in Amart. Supposedly the item was on sale, which I assumed meant that there was an excess in storage.

I am regretting my purchase so badly, and the worst part is that there is absolutely nothing you can do as a customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shaunaghb
ShaunaghbVictoria

Amart LINARES Set of 4 Black Dining Chairs-Terrible Quality & Delivery Cost is a joke

Belinda C.
Belinda C.Perth, WA

Poor delivery experience, wrong product sent

I ordered a black bed and a boxed mattress. I was unable to get a specific delivery time from Hunter Express, resulting in me staying home all day. Product arrived, and two of the bed legs are bent and the box damaged, due to inappropriate handling I would assume, and the bed is actually the wrong colour. The delivery cost was exorbitant, having been sent from QLD (to WA). Why was it not just delivered from my local store I wonder. I won't shop here again.

Shipping cost is a joke

Wanted to buy an item online only to get to the cart and find the shipping cost is half the product price. No option up collect from store. Called customer service and they were no help. Such a shame they’re trying to scam an extra $80 on top of already expensive low quality products

silverlight
silverlight

Bad communication, goods not available

I ordered a desk and chair online. After two months waiting, I received email to collect the goods. I called and email confirm the pick up date. I Received confirmation email. When I turned up to pick up, the chair is not available and I had a refund. What a waste of time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Daveinnewy
DaveinnewyAU

Poor online delivery experience, arrived late, boxes damaged, parts missing and poor customer support

Dupree905
Dupree905Loganholme

Buy elsewhere

Find out how Amart Furniture Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Broken table, over a month for a refund!

We purchased a folding camping table online, which arrived damaged. The customer service I received was awful - it took so long for them to respond (over 48 hrs each time). When they finally offered a refund, I didn't receive it for over two weeks and only got the refund once I followed up with them again. Terrible service, would avoid them in the future.

Chris Christie
Chris Christie

No to poor customer service.

I received damaged items with no to poor customer service. Delivery was not delivered on stated day. Far too much back and forth to resolve issue. I will never purchase from them again based on Customer Service alone.

Damaged goods. 5 contacts. No response

We received our goods and they are all damaged. We have now left 4 detailed messages over 3 days and spoken to customer service as well, who said they would follow up. To date we have no response. From time to time goods arrive damaged - we get that - but to have no solution, let alone a response, is pretty bad.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Jo jo
Jo jo

Half of bed delivered and no date for the other half

Ordered a single bed. Package 1 of 2 delivered on 7.4.21. After not receiving the rest of the bed rang 1800937566 on 9.4.21 told an email would be sent about delivery. Still nothing. Rang again on 13.4.21 said it had been sent but couldn't tell me where it was. They said would send email with tracking n.o -never happened. Rang again on 15.4.21 said the box hadn't been found. Again not just "we will send another one". Seriously, why it hasn't arrived is not my fault as the customer. Amart is a big company- send another one.

Buhle
Buhle Sydney, NSW

Buyers beware! They’re a scam

Disgusted
Disgusted

Lies, lies and bad customer service

Ordered a bed for my daughter on 29 March. Paid for delivery. Website state 5-7 working days delivery. Today is 13 Apr and I am still waiting for the bed.

Tracking states it was delivered from Melbourne to Traralgon on 01 April (approx 2 hour drive). It took the courier until 08 April to register receiving it. It is a 1 hour drive from Traralgon to me, yet i still dont have the bed.

Customer care are the worst. Lying to me, making up stories that I can prove are wrong based on the tracking advice and what is written on their website.

If I could give 0 stars, I would.