Amart Furniture Online Store

Great vaule extremely fast delivery

Great vaule for money I have saved so much on fea tablets and shampoo and delivery has been as fast as one day couldn't believe it! Definitely a great online store.

Disgraceful!

We purchased an outdoor item in November last year. It has completely deteriorated and Amart has wiped their hands of it saying that they won’t do anything as it was caused by the weather. It’s an outdoor item!!!!! Would never ever recommend anyone to buy from Amart.

Very Poor service

Mis-information from Caringbah store cost me $160 for a delivery, stock showing as available, not available. All round very poor experience. I would not shop at this store again ever.

Worst customer service ever

The purchased object arrived broken and they wouldn't return and give the money back. Got into lots of argument and eventually a fight was about to happen. Never ever recommend anyone to waste their money that way.

Forget your warranty!

Bought an expensive mattress with 10 year full replacement/ refund warranty. Unfortunately that thing didn't last and we had to hand in a claim. At first Amart offered us a ridiculous sum of money as reimbursement and then pointed out some clause in their warranty that stated we had to " inform them straight away from the damage or the warranty MAY be affected". Now the mattress didn't break in half and the damage was barely noticable at first and as soon as we knew it was the mattress, we went to Amart. Ended with Amart completely refusing to do anything except fobbing us off to manufacturer! Horrid customer service! Horrid quality! Won't buy there again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Selling second hand or display furnitures as new in package

Just unpacked them and found out sofas full of mark and have been wiped
Legs are rusty

Just unpacked them and found out sofas full of mark and have been wiped Legs are rusty Calling Melrose Park store after 5 minutes to discuss, customer service was very rudeJust unpacked them and found out sofas full of mark and have been wiped Legs are rusty Calling Melrose Park store after 5 minutes to discuss, customer service was very rude

First time buyer, last time too.

I ordered a 2 door panty online. Seemed like a good deal with the price and shelf space after looking online at other places, and being in SA sealed the deal.
Never received a email confirmation within 30 minutes, like the site informed me they would, nor a delivery estimate.
After a week of waiting for the email I contacted them on their site and informed them that I wished to cancel the order and get a refund for the $149 for the pantry. They then sent two emails both containing a separate invoice each, both expecting me to pay a $88 delivery fee on each one, which I refuse to pay as it looks like a case of double billing.
Amart are refusing to cancel the order ( or orders, not to sure really at this stage ) and issue a refund for the $149 unless I physically travel to their store, which I can't and told them of this, I mean that's why I brought it online in the first place due to transport problems. So I'm letting PayPal see to the refund. Should of remembered to check with Productreview about them first, then I would of avoided this. Will be doing this before I buy somewhere else.

poor after sales service

Recliner broken after 10 months ring customer service and left on hold for 15 minutes then automated service said that they were closed and to ring back in working hours

Do not buy from Amart.

Word of warning: Do not order from Amart. I am not one to write reviews on services and products but I feel like I have to to save people from the poor customer service and chaos that Amart would have caused. The delivery is extremely inefficient and they do not follow company procedures - basically doing what they feel like what is right. Anyone considering Amart should opt for other furniture stores that have guaranteed and reliable quality of customer service and delivery.