Amart Furniture QLD, Beenleigh

Amart Furniture QLD, Beenleigh

Tam

TamAU

Don't buy any of their flat pack furniture

I bought a set of drawers that came in a flat packk. I was assured by the staff member it was easy to put together. Ii assumed it would be similar to IKEA flat packs, of which I have bought quite a few and had no trouble putting together. Not so, every piece had to be scewed on and there were several hundred screws. I also discover that the material it is made of is quite fragile and cracks easily. It would also need to be put together in a workshop, because seceral pieces need bracing to attach them.

Georgie

Georgiebrisbane

Terrible quality and service

Donna

DonnaOrmeau

Happy with solution

Many thanks to the Amart Beenleigh store and manager for providing a solution we could all live with. After a very unhappy time with issues, they have gone above and beyond to find a solution that keeps everyone happy. Our new furniture has been delivered, is assembled, and best of all looks great. Thanks again to the Amart manager.

Hi Donna,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some great feedback! We will be sure to pass this on to the Store and Regional Managers, so everyone involved get the recognition they deserve.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Not happy

I just purchased a booker corner desk empty everything out to find that there are no intructions I'm not happy I need it done so I can study so what am I suppose to do and I had problems with a crap book shelf I expect to get a good service and good product maybe I'm best to shop some where else

Juanita B.Super Amart

Ugly Peeling Leather Lounge...Disappointed!

Bought a large 8 seater corner leather lounge with Chaise about 3 years ago which we were happy with but now the leather suddenly started cracking, peeling, flaking and sticking to clothes when you sit on it and makes a mess of the floor. It now looks shabby and embarrassing when we have guests over. I would expect the materials to last a lot longer than it has and I don't know what to do about it except to buy a new lounge from elsewhere. Very disappointing!

JUSTINBrisbane

Terrible Sofas and even worse customer service. Dont buy bonded leather!

JUSTIN

Its been 6 months now and still havent heard anything back!

D. Mac

D. MacMount Warren Park, 4207

Don't believe the warranty offered by Super AMart

I paid almost $4000.00 for a leather 3 seater + recliner and received 10 years warranty - the furniture has had little use for the past five years and now falling apart. I contacted Super Amart and was told the warranty only covered the timber frame, not the entire lounge suite. Nowhere in the receipt (Tax Invoice) does is it limit the warranty to timber. The personnel dealt with at Supper Amart were less than helpful.

False Advertising