Amart Furniture QLD, Benowa

Amart Furniture QLD, Benowa

Horrible customer service !

I bought a cute bedside table
For my bed and I bought it home I tried to open it nicely but the packaging Was not user friendly. It had obvious damage to it when I opened it so i went in Sunday afternoon 4pm the two female staff at the service counter near the entrance were rude, racist and ignorant and were openly gossiping about me and my partner. They had no idea about the store policy and even told me that they were unsure if I could get a refund because I opened the box it came in. Are you actually serious ? I wanted to buy a bed frame and a mattress too but i was so mad at how they treated my partner and myself I would rather go elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationBenowa

costly mistake

costly mistakeMelbourne

Lies, lies and more lies!

We bought beds, pillows, bedside table and bookcase, which salesman Neil assured us would be available and delivered to our home by a due date.
We had two confused deliveries on the same day but no pillows, which we were subsequently told would not be available for three weeks. There is no coordination between sales, administration, and delivery. Nobody cares at Amart, and what you are told by the sales people differs from what actually happens. You can complain to the top, even the CEO, but once they have your money, they could not care less. Their customer service is non existent. Shop elsewhere, because this place is cheap and nasty, just like their stock.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationAmart super store. Gold Coast

Fantastic Customer Service

We bought a mattress at the Benowa store last week and were told it would be delivered by Friday. On Thursday we decided that we'd call and confirm as we had our other mattress being taken on the Friday and did not want to be without. Sharnee answered the phone and whilst the news wasn't good (mattress hadn't yet been allocated) - she didn't just palm us off and followed the delivery right through until the end. Sharnee went above and beyond to ensure the mattress came on time as promised and we're extremely pleased with the result. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she maintained an exemplary level of professionalism throughout the whole process.

Dawny

DawnyGold coast

Worse lounge i ever bought

Purchased the eastern lounge recliner 3 years ago. Started completely falling apart a few months ago. It's only me and my husband using it so as it was on a 5 year warranty i expected them to at least fix it. They offered us an instore voucher for $250...that wont buy us a new lounge. Or fix this one. We are very disappointed with there after service its very unfair.

sheeds

sheedsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quick delivery!

We went into the Benowa QLD store on a Saturday afternoon after we saw the Chrystelle bedroom suite online, order it & it was delivered 2 days later on the Monday!
Love the bedroom suite, it’s very good quality with soft closing drawers & looks much more expensive than the price. Only downer was it went on special a few weeks later for $300 less :( Oh well thems the breaks.
Great service by the store though - thanks.

BigCal

BigCal

Terrible warranty for furniture

George Taylor

George TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty claim. Excellent

I had a problem with a lounge chair.Which Marty & Haley brownrigg ,working for leather doctor attended,assets the situation then reported to Amart. They then come to my home ,giving me details on what was to be done. Then addressed the chair on site. Then completed the job in quick ,promt fashion. My chair is now as good as new. Thanks for keeping me updated as progress was in motion. Customer satisfaction 10 out of 10.

Julie

JulieRunaway Bay

"Crystal" bonded leather sofa bed

Worst company ever.

Worst company I've ever dealt with. Horrible quality furniture. Sure it's a bit cheaper than other furniture stores but there's a reason for that... it's all cheap and poorly made. Pretty much everything I ordered arrived damaged and it doesn't last at all. Had a lounge that lasted 7 months before peeling. I was offered to swap all the damaged goods over and over and over .. this went on for over a year. Staff were RUDE. Delivery guys were disgusting. Bad way to run a business. Save your money.. spend a bit more and get better quality. Don't even know how they stay in business. All I ever hear is negative feedback about super amart.. yet they don't seem to do anything about it. They Just want to take your $$$$$$.

AlexGold Coast

No After Sale service AT ALL!!!

Bought an Aurora 2.5 seater sofa and one of legs broken, sent Warranty Claim form in November 2016 and yet got no reply or any response from Super Amart. Now it has been 2 months so I called back to ask the reason for no reply, keep telling me we will call you back the next day but never did. Hopeless service, terrible quality, this will be my last time to shop at Super Amart.

S B

S B

Not a free mattress

I was looking at a queen bed in Super A Mart last week and was happy to see this week it is being sold with a "free" queen size innerspring mattress. When I went in to the store to purchase I found the bed had risen in price by $100! So, no "free" mattress at all. The old price tag was still stuck to the bed under the new more expensive price tag.

Shiv

Shiv

Worst customer service and no product help

Bed wouldn't go together as per the instructions. I then tried it the way I thought it should go. Neither worked. It is really hard to do on my own and having to redo it a few times without help was very hard. I rang and asked if they would come and help and they said no I needed to pay for it even though I believe it is the bed! I can't return it because it doesn't fit in my car and I can't afford to pay for someone to come and help me out it together. Very disappointed for my toddlers first bed!

Brent T

Brent TGOLD COAST

AMart Furniture Bundall - Poor Service / No Follow up - Christopher Hirst Assistant Manager

Nicole

NicoleGold coast

Damaged Goods

Angie bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish!!!

I bought a so called leather bonded or Indian leather modula couch for $1500, they wouldn't budge on the price, it wasn't on sale but I had been looking at couches all day and it was nearing closing time so I bought it as I needed a new couch desperately. 18 months later the "leather" started to peal. Now here I am 3 years down the track with a completely pealed and ruined couch that is barely even been sat upon, and have had to cover it from top to bottom in blankets. Never again Amart, I had been pre warned and boy should I have listened.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Very poor quality furniture that falls apart

In the last 5 years I've furnished my house in Amart furniture, and had to refurnish it because of such poor quality products! Tables scratch too easily, chairs break, "genuine leather" lounges peel like bonded leather, wooden bed slates and lounge arms break, anti sag lounges and mattresses sag etc. Better quality furniture for the same price at Harvey Norman. Don't waste your money on cheap imported crap from Amart.

Inspector Gadget
Inspector Gadget

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Sales Service

I ordered a 3 piece lounge suite. Part was delivered boxed and new, but one seat was delivered fully assembled but not boxed. That one was ex floor display...
That was very bad.
The delivery people said I should have received a call to explain, but they didn't call me.

On speaking to the manager I was offered a big discount (and it was big) OR they would collect and I could re-choose another lounge suite which would be delivered when they collect the original. It was an end of line product so they had no other new option, otherwise they would have shipped out a new one.

I can't fault the end result for good service.

Mistakes and faults are everywhere. The Service received after the fault is what is really important.

Hi Rob
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will pass this information onto the Benowa store.
Kind regards
The Social Media Team

kewpiehoney

kewpiehoneyGold Coast

Terrible service, not good products or staff

Mandy

MandyAU

Still waiting - no contact no follow up....hopeless

Am still waiting for King Tango Suite , matress and additional sideboard ... Different story each time I call now sleeping on old matress on floor . Was told prior to Christmas when purchased 3weeks delivery....now no idea - no help no communication.....I do not want another style of suite - we chose this one for a reason....Benowa store assured us bed was available from Warana store...I asked if I could have the display stock to hurry things along but was told no as current model...which I believe it is now not!!

Steph

Steph

Very poor customer service experience