Amart Furniture QLD, Bundaberg

Amart Furniture QLD, Bundaberg

Claudia

ClaudiaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This store made my jaw hit the ground. I'm from Hervey Bay and we have NO furniture store that is even close to the size of this one. The man who i brought my lounge off was absolutely fantastic. I had not even been in the door for 5 seconds and he was walking towards me asking me how my day was. I ended up purchasing a beautiful lounge that i am more than happy with. I would 100% recommend this this product. It was so easy to put together and the delivery guys brought in inside and even opened it up :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationBundaberg

david

davidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

phobe lounge suite rubbish

this sofa is only 3 months old it is already pilling and has dark patches in the arms and seats has smart care
but told does not cover pilling and marks are normal wear and tear both these items were rejected by smart care,dont waste your time with amart lounges

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store Locationbundaberg

No good

Bought in store. Sorry to say poor service from this store on two seperate occasions. Poor management there. I will take my money elsewhere.

Shop LocationQLD, Bundaburg

False advertising

Went into the bundaberg store re the sales promotion of buy 1 item get the second 1 at half price. Wanted to buy 8 dining chairs which are sold individually , but manager refused to honour promotion stating only 1 in 4 chairs would be half price when it should be 4 chairs full price 4 chairs half price. Will never enter an amart store again.

Shop LocationQLD, Bundaburg