Amart Furniture QLD, Helensvale

Amart Furniture QLD, Helensvale

sorena

sorenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing pieces. Bad quality. Complicated & poorly written instructions. Assembly time is very long.

Missing pieces, integral to assembly of bed. Complicated & poorly written instructions, writing is too small and images are extremly small being hard to see how to assemble in correct position. Assembly time is very long, incorrect as per instructions. Unstable and warped furniture due to poor manufacturing. After assembling following instructions, all items appear warped and unstable.
I will NEVER buy from here again. Quality is so bad and price is to high for such bad quality.

Store LocationHelensvale

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couch only 18months with rip

brought a couch worth $2400 Only 18months ago it has a small tear in the fabric. We put in our claim as we have warranty on the couch, it was declined because apparently it wasn’t “accidental”, when we brought the couch we were under the impression if you get a stain or rip on the couch it will be fixed. This is not the case and think it is really unfair. The product should last longer than 18months. We were offered a small amount of refund but our couch value has dropped completely. Won’t buy from them again poor service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationHelensvale,QLD
Ross Nichols

Ross Nichols

Had a problem, promptly replaced and resolved, no difficulty, just great customer service

Had a problem with a leather lounge, sent through the issue to their customer service, out came the technician, took one look and said that shouldn't happen, the lounge was replaced promptly and without issue or resistance. Some of their furniture might be at the cheaper end of the budget, but the service is all top shelf. Can't speak highly enough of their after sales service.

Tiger

TigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged furniture

In store, 4 items, buffet was 1 week till able to p/u, when opened was damaged. They ordered another, so another week wait only for it to also be damaged. Yes, you guessed another week wait. Not worth the wait, even though given 20% discount.

Great service guys

Thanks Brendon from Helensvale. The lounge looks great. Really helpful and friendly delivery service from Greg and Travis who very kindly helped unpack it for me.

Sue

SueLabrador

Bedding

This company has such a good ranch of bedding i found to very hard to choose which would suit myself on top of that when i finily found what i wanted they were fantastic in getting it all to me on the day they said and they helped me get everything inside for it rained very friendly and bent over backwood to help me

Dee

DeeGold cost

Bad product and 0 care given by super amart

DWC

DWCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, value for money

Very happy with our purchases from
Super Amart.
Initial contact was made by email from overseas. Staff member at Helensvale was very helpful and I was given discount on top of listed prices.
Delivery was made by two helpful guys who placed everything in the rooms.
First time I have received everything on time without something missing.
Very happy with the products which my wife and I assembled.

Dls

DlsAU

Over charging for delivery.

Wanted to purchase a 5 piece dining set. One problem I had was the $88 delivery charge when I live 5km away. Would not even give small discount.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Lounge pealing and not even 3 years!

We purchsed a bonded leather lounge from Amart not even 3 years ago, and about 6 months ago it started flaking. We did all the right things with leather care etc so this wouldn't happen, but clearly it didn't make any difference. We paid a lot of money for our lounge and we expected it to last much longer then 3 years that's for sure!

bel

bel

chest of drawers

thanks for no instruction manual on how to put it together....should of gone to ikea if I wanted flat pack..

Upset

UpsetWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Peeling lounge suite

My two lounges are falling to pieces!I have tried on numerous occasions to talk with your store manager,apparently last time I called she was stuck in Bali.We only had these lounges for not even three years before they started peeling.The $200 which your sales assistant offered to purchase a new suite from your store is not what i will accept.

Grant L

Grant LGold Coast, Queensland

Price reduced 1 week after purchase.

Bought a 3 piece leather lounge suite and a extra 2 seater 1 week ago for $3534, the 3 piece suite on its own was $2499 Just noticed today 1 week later the price has been reduced to $1799. Well I can tell you I feel like I've just been deceived. Not happy at all, will be paying the store a visit on my way home from work tomorrow.

crap

I wont be buying couches from them again the cushions are not removable ( they are sewn in )and the quality is poor, the material has ripped in multiple places on the couch and the arm has come loose on one, i previously had fantastic furniture couches and wish i had purchased from them again, the cushions were removable and they were a superior product to amarts. never again.

TroyCoombabah

sick of being stuffed around

sick of getting told the items for my lay are coming in, ring us but not all items have come in. Then you ad things to the layby and they have it in stock and now they haven't got it in stock. Not once did they say they we will have to ring to me sure we have stuff. Well over $3700 and yous never have stuff in stock. Then if we cancel it we loose 10% I think maybe it's time I just take the $3700 and go to fantastic furniture at least they haven't stuffed us around

Troy

What's the point. Got the table and it was damaged and still waiting for the person who's suppose to contact us back.

JOHN JOLINSURFERS PARADISE

Delivery delay and misinformation

JOHN JOLIN

Email has been sent to Hannah.

Tanha

TanhaGold Coast, Queensland

Cool kids bed

I bought a bed from Amart at Helensvale for my 2yo daughter as her first big bed and it's awesome! It has a pull out bed under it plus some drawers, so it's perfect because she has a little brother on the way that she has to share her room with. It wasn't too hard to put together and it's so solid that I can even nap on it with her! I was told I'd have to wait for about 2 months for it to come in when I ordered it, but it got there like a month faster than they said so I was pretty happy about that. Really happy with it and the mattress.

deanne.leypoldt

deanne.leypoldtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy

Bought a couch from Helensvale, had to return it as it was fault. Got another one delivered and it was broken on arrival. Had to wait weeks for a new one. 4 months later it was doing the same thing. It was pick up (December 2014) andwas told that I had a credit. Went to pick another one. To be told they can't find the paper work on the return and have no credit. Still waiting!!! We have bought over $5000 of product from them. Won't very go back.

TracieGold Coast

Bonded leather sofa flaking/peeling

I too purchased a bonded leather sofa that has now started to crumble and flake.
The sofa was brought for our spare lounge room so hardly used up until end of November this year when we re-arranged room to make it more inviting. Sadly over a week of normal use the leather had peeled and is flaking off. It is now covered by a blanket and unusable yet again. It is very very sad that you are told that it should wear like our genuine leather sofa yet when it is used it degrades quickly and looks like a cheap sofa.
Would like someone to have a look at the extent of damage as I am embarrassed about it and need another sofa that we can actually sit on without getting covered in black pieces of bonded leather.

Tracie

All details sent onto Super Amart but as of now, still no response at store level.

Unsatisfactory explanation

Purchased a Diamond sofa bed from Helensvale store on 15/12/2014. At no stage during purchase were we told that it had to have legs assembled. If I had known this I would not have purchase the sofa. It was for my daughter who does not have to tools or the manpower to fix and put upright by herself.we have travelled 150 kms.to see if we can fix it. I did complain to the manager and asked if he could have someone do the job for us. He said we couldn't. We recently purchased a sofa and bed from Furniture and More at Labrador. Their customer service was outstanding with the delivery persons assembling and positioning the products. A real feel good experience. I will not be purchasing from AMart again as I do not feel valued as a customer.