Amart Furniture QLD, Logan Central

Store LocationLogan Central

Shweta

ShwetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecellent collection...Good offers

Loved their collection. Wide range. Also loved the offers. I made really good deals there due to good bargains available. And even the shipping cost was affordable. Delivery was right on time. Th quality is also good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationLogan Central
Stu

StuQueensland

Leather is not leather

Puchased 2 x black leather lounges. 1 year latter the leather fell apart. Called them to complain and they could not care less. The warranty was 1 month over the 12 months and they thought it was ok that $3500 worth of furniture was useless after 13 months. DO NOT BUY THE FROM THESE PEOPLE. This happened a few years ago. Since the we purchased a replacement from Harvey Norman and no issuse.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationLogan
LJK

LJKMarsden

AFFORDABLE Reliable Value for Money for our needs.

I have relied upon SuperAMART in QLD for the last 7 years for my family's basic furniture needs, bed frames, mattresses, lounges, outdoor furniture, kitchen tables etc and I must say that SuperAMART offers value for money. When you need to set up a rental house on the cheap, their service method is so easy... I just go online, make my order, then make my payment and wait for delivery so as we travel around a bit, I get brand new furniture for less in every rental home and match the furniture delivery day to the day we pick up keys and hey presto... An empty rental becomes a home instantly. Where there have been issues with damaged stock - SuperAMART have always rectified the situation quickly and easily. So I say... Thank you!

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery and customer service from the store to "michelle m. at customer care"

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake mattress

I bought a soft mattress worth $1700 when the the mattress was delivered to the house it was a different quality mattress it was a harder mattress
I am not happy with there quality and service
They look like scammers

Terrible

Bought a TV Unit and it was missing parts and numbers were on the wrong pieces... No glue, holes weren’t drilled like it said it would be. Never shopping here again!!

Shop LocationQLD, Logan Central

not pleased with Delivery promise.

We were looking for a re-selection after a warranty claim. We were told that the new Lounge will be delivered in 2-3 days but once the admin lady found out that it is a claim she refused to give us any date. after couple of days when I called in to get a ETA she just told me that nothing less than 2 weeks. I got my friend to check in the truth and told him to go and select the same Lounge from store and get delivery time. Not surprised but he got 3 Days promise of delivery. I'm still waiting for a ETA but no definitive date but just tales of their incompetence. "we don't have Trucks" is what you get for an answer.

"WON"T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM"

Juanita B.Super Amart

I am so pleased i chose super amart

My interaction with the super amart staff at logan central was nothing but posotive. Not to mention i recieved all my products by delivery at a reasonable price and in short time

Johnny

JamieBrisbane

Poor Quility of lounge, Regarding Mack lounges

Done.

Jamie

Well tried and keeps coming back failed ? copied and pasted it ?

Priya

PriyaBrisbane

Never buy bonded leather couch from super amart

Never buy bonded leather couch from super amart.. We bought a bonded leather couch from super amart 3.5 yrs back and within 2.5 yrs the skin started pealing , dispite using protection it still peals. My parents bought a similar couch at a similar time and has the same problem. we contacted them, the response was they cant do anything about it and the warranty does not cover it. This is very disappointing and bad experience. We just moved in to a new house and are planning to buy new furniture, we definitely know where not to go.

mandi

mandiLogan Central

Majesty Dining Suite

My husband and I purchased the majesty furniture pack, one of the dining chairs broke while my husband was sitting on it, and it turns out that there was a safety recall on the seats, so the manager at Logan Central said he'd replace them, but we'd have to pay the difference, which was fine. We then received the replacement chairs and was guaranteed 100% safety on the chairs.. Its been 2 weeks and one of the chairs just snapped again understand myself. We weigh 75 & 90 kilos so its not our weight. Cannot wait to hear the store response!

Hi Mandi,
Thanks again for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. I've responded to your message made to us via Facebook and look forward to reaching a suitable resolution for you.
Kind Regards,
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

Warrenty - What a joke. Fair trading here i come.

Juanita B.Super Amart

"Leather" couch not what it seems

We purchased a 3 seater and 2 seater black leather couch around 3 or 4 years ago. We were led to believe the whole thing was leather but it turns out the sides must be bonded leather, and poor quality at that.
The sides are literally falling apart and our 1 year old baby often ends up with bits of black couch remnants in her mouth which is of great concern for her health but also makes the couch look worse by the day.
We will likely have to throw the couches away for these reasons. Incredibly disappointing and a waste of money!!!

Tony G

Tony GQLD, 4078

Super A-Mart Sensation!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi MrG2Umofo. We are very happy to hear about the experience you received at our Logan Central store! We will be passing this feedback on.

Need Help!!

Need Help!!Brisbane

Replacement lounge Suite

Emailed the Logan super amart store reguarding our vancouver lounge suite. Had it for two years and it was bubbling and peeling all over. They were so quick to reply to me, sent me some forms to fill out. Recevied a phone call the next day saying we could go in to choose a replacement lounge suite. I was so impressed with how helpful and understanding they were in store.
Awesome customer service in store. Friendly,

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with the service you received in the end. Enjoy your new items. Thanks