Listing monitored by Amart Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised (0)

Fouad
FouadSouth East Queensland, QLD

I got scammed by Amart, and my money not refundable for they're fault.

Chris
Chris

Poor furniture

Bought the optimus 3 and 2 seater leather sofa , only just over two years old and it's already showing very bad wear and tear and faking , would advise not to buy from this company, I have sent messages many times about this problem and receive no answer

Emil J.
Emil J.

Look elsewhere

wouldn't recommend spending even $1 in this store. manager has no issues selling defective products with some of the worst reviews online, when issues are brought up you are told "they will improve over time" issues are passed on to 3rd party companies that then run you around back to customer service which tell you to speak to the store and the cycle continues. company is happy to take money from you then offer no assistance when their products fail. if your looking for new furniture go to Harvey Norman.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Amart Furniture QLD, Logan Central compares to other Furniture Shops

rose
roselogan city

Slightly disappointed.

Having ordered online, with lots of communication. I picked up my chairs and table yesterday. Lovely ladies, great service, can't complain, but get home and unwrap the chairs to find one chair under the bubble wrap had been scratched removing the paint.I have uploaded pics to show i was taking the bubble wrap off at the time.

Dee Tee
Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service not so good

Shweta
ShwetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecellent collection...Good offers

Loved their collection. Wide range. Also loved the offers. I made really good deals there due to good bargains available. And even the shipping cost was affordable. Delivery was right on time. Th quality is also good.

Stu
StuQueensland

Leather is not leather

Puchased 2 x black leather lounges. 1 year latter the leather fell apart. Called them to complain and they could not care less. The warranty was 1 month over the 12 months and they thought it was ok that $3500 worth of furniture was useless after 13 months. DO NOT BUY THE FROM THESE PEOPLE. This happened a few years ago. Since the we purchased a replacement from Harvey Norman and no issuse.

LJK
LJKMarsden

AFFORDABLE Reliable Value for Money for our needs.

I have relied upon SuperAMART in QLD for the last 7 years for my family's basic furniture needs, bed frames, mattresses, lounges, outdoor furniture, kitchen tables etc and I must say that SuperAMART offers value for money. When you need to set up a rental house on the cheap, their service method is so easy... I just go online, make my order, then make my payment and wait for delivery so as we travel around a bit, I get brand new furniture for less in every rental home and match the furniture delivery day to the day we pick up keys and hey presto... An empty rental becomes a home instantly. Where there have been issues with damaged stock - SuperAMART have always rectified the situation quickly and easily. So I say... Thank you!

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible delivery and customer service from the store to "michelle m. at customer care"

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake mattress

I bought a soft mattress worth $1700 when the the mattress was delivered to the house it was a different quality mattress it was a harder mattress
I am not happy with there quality and service
They look like scammers

Terrible

Bought a TV Unit and it was missing parts and numbers were on the wrong pieces... No glue, holes weren’t drilled like it said it would be. Never shopping here again!!

Shop LocationQLD, Logan Central

not pleased with Delivery promise.

We were looking for a re-selection after a warranty claim. We were told that the new Lounge will be delivered in 2-3 days but once the admin lady found out that it is a claim she refused to give us any date. after couple of days when I called in to get a ETA she just told me that nothing less than 2 weeks. I got my friend to check in the truth and told him to go and select the same Lounge from store and get delivery time. Not surprised but he got 3 Days promise of delivery. I'm still waiting for a ETA but no definitive date but just tales of their incompetence. "we don't have Trucks" is what you get for an answer.

"WON"T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM"

Amart Furniture
Amart FurnitureAmart Furniture

I am so pleased i chose super amart

My interaction with the super amart staff at logan central was nothing but posotive. Not to mention i recieved all my products by delivery at a reasonable price and in short time

Johnny