Amart Furniture QLD, MacGregor

Amart Furniture QLD, MacGregor

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy...waste of money and my time

Had the lounge for 2 years now just had repair man out again for 2nd time. At least it has a 10 year warranty and at this rate we'l be a using it for the whole 10 years. The springs have gone, the under fabric has ripped away causing the front of the lounge to droop. The frame cracked. Only one of our single seaters is ok cause it is rarely used. I asked for refund but no it's getting repaired yet again which is an inconvenience as I work full time and he needs hours to repair it in my home. I would rather get my money back and move on. Not happy at all i will not be buying anything from amart again. I wish i had checked reviews before purchasing, it wasn't a cheap lounge.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 months and sofa falling apart!!!

Product Description reads:

"Phoebe is upholstered in luxuriously textured linen fabric". "7 Year Guarantee"

After 6 months there is nothing luxurious about the state of this piece of furniture. The fabric is coming apart (pilling). Amart say this is normal for this type of fabric, why would you choose to sell something in your store than has such a poor quality rating?

7 year guarantee should cover this type of dreadful quality, the sofa looks 10 years old. Amart take some ownership and stop selling this time of rubbish to customers. This product should not be on the market, $1,500 wasted and I will not be returning to this sad excuse for a shop. I highly recommend people not to buy sofas from this store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMaroochydore
Mason

MasonBrisbane

Selling an out of stock item

A few days ago, I ordered a dining table online and the site says that they have it in stock in Macgroger store. But, I called them several times and they told me that they havn`t it in stock. I think it is better for them to check the meaning of online store; when you havn`t an item in the stock you shouldnt sell it. Also, I contacted the site support team and they told that they cannnot help me. I have guests for this week and it seems that I have to serve them on the ground!!!Thanks SUPER Amart!!!

Marlowe J.

Marlowe J.Brisbane

Poor quality bed frame, poor service

We purchased a bed and frame from MacGregor in a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off deal. The frame ended up being faulty in many places. When we went to return the frame for a new one, they didn't have any of the same models in stock. Naturally, we then wanted to exchange for another frame model of EQUAL value, but we were told deal was over and we had to pay the difference of the frame without the deal. This was all within the 30 day, quality and satisfaction "guarantee." We felt incredibly scammed.

Shop LocationQLD, MacGregor Bedding

Ric A

Ric ABrisbane

The service lets them down everytime

Having purchased a lounge from these guys which had to be repaired due to a design flaw I was made to feel like I'm a pain in their ___. The sales staff have no idea about after sales service, no one at Super Amart appears to understand consumer law, and the repairs which were organised were substandard. In fact, three repairs in two years and I have pretty much given up. It's unfortunate because the lounge looked perfect, but I guess the lesson is to but quality once, rather than cheap imports again and again.

Shop LocationQLD, MacGregor

Received an old mattress base 2 weeks late after payment!!!

Discussing service n reception

Discusting customer service on sales floor n receptionist absolutely rude ppl never buy frm upper my Gravatt again.i shall buy strictly frm Harvey Norman good bye sups smart at mcgreggor

Shop LocationQLD, MacGregor

Super Amart's bad customers service delivery

Nothappy

NothappyBrisbane

Flimsy material, unable to use

I purchased a chest of drawers (space saver 4 drawers) a few days ago. While expecting it to come assembled, it came flat packed. Fine, should be easy enough to assemble...how wrong I was. 6 hours later all I had to show for it was a few bruises from where the flimsy frame had fallen and multiple chipped pieces of wood rendering them unusable! Suggest not to purchase this product due to flimsy materials. And make it more obvious that flat pack assembly is required! The online service and delivery itself was good, just not impressed with the quality of the furniture and not being stated prior to purchase that the furniture came flat pack and not already assembled.

PhylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

It has been just over two weeks since I paid for my goods. I would like to say thank you to the team in Macgregor for following up on my review and honouring the delivery of my goods today. I am very pleased with the delivery team too, very strong and professional. Thank you again.

Cheers for that

Didn't care less

I ordered on line in very early July its now the 18th August and I'm still waiting for a bed to sleep on I'm in a wheel chair and after 4 weeks I explained I'm sleeping on a lounge and asked them please is there anything else I can purchase from the store and they said they had nothing, I said surely you have something they attempted to deliver last week of cause whilst I was at a hospital appointment and I told them they said they would put safely around the back I got home nothing there. Calling them I begged to deliver anything and again they had nothing. Never never again. I'll go Amart.
So you guessed it I'm still waiting... near 8 weeks on.

Disgusting

Disgusting customer service and product quality. We purchased a dining table for delivery. I took time off work to wait for delivery. It was broken. I had to take another day off work for the replacement to be delivered because I was not able to choose a day for delivery. It was also broken. Two days off work, money and time lost. There was one left due to be delivered tomorrow, we were called to say it too is broken. No apologies no nothing. Cheap rubbish, just like the customer service. The only option we have been given is to wait and see if they can get a non broken one from another branch. Poor effort!!

Lauren
Lauren

Why don't you take some initiative and message me? Or ask the store to pass on some information. Is there that many customers who have had 3 broken dining tables at that branch that you can't find out?

SaritaBrisbane

Not happy with the Billie Recliner

Sales order 300 - 289752

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you. I will look into this for you now and get back to you as soon as I can.
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

Extra Insurance

Peeling Bonded Leater Sofa

George
George

Hi George,
Sorry, I can't seem to see any emails from you? Would you mind resending that one through? Thanks so much.
Kind Regards,
Hannah & the Super Amart Team

Stephen

StephenBrisbane

Excellent service but issues with furniture.

Juanita B.Super Amart

The worst customer service in Australia

Caron

CaronBrisbane

Too many complaints about Flaking/Peeling Bonded Leather Sofas. Take responsibility NOW Super A-Mart

Christine

ChristineBrisbane

Terrible three seat sofa with chaise lounge

Angela y

Angela yBrisbane

Wasted $1000 hard earned dollars on sofas I can't even sit on!