Amart Furniture QLD, Oxley

Amart Furniture QLD, Oxley (page 2 of 2)

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0%) · Not as advertised (100%)
Padam Jadon

Padam JadonBrisbane

Sofa

We bought a 3+2 seater recliner from AMART but the leather disintegrated with in the first year.
When I contacted the AMART, they were pretty rude and did not show any interest in solving the issue.
Now looking at this forum I realised this is common problem.

Peeling 3-yr old corner chaise lounge so disappointed in Super Amart

Bought just over 3 years ago. We have loved it until the bonded leather started peeling off of it. We paid $730 for this couch and in good faith expected it to last much longer. We are extremely disappointed with the quality and feeling ripped off and upset.

Denise T

Denise TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Savannah outdoor setting

Furniture Shops

Find out how Amart Furniture QLD, Oxley compares to other Furniture Shops

grahame CokerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Falling Apart

I purchased 4 items from Amart and they are all a disappointment.
Firstly the leather corner lounge it twisted the frames on the recliners.
The tv unit was advertised as solid timber it peeled as it was only laminated timber and it bent in the middle.
The dining table also peeled and the leg on one corner was loose from day one.
the chairs for the table are the only good thing they are still in perfect condition.
the double bed for my daughter had the inserts pull out on the timber as the are only glued in.
We have just ordered a new dining table from 1825 when that arrives we will no longer have Amart furniture in our home and we will never shop there again.

everthing fell apart

Bad Service, Unroadworthy complimentary trailers

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Amie. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Are you please able to email us at feedback@superamart.com.au and provide us with the store details? We will look into that straight away.

A Response from Super Amart would be nice for a dodgey product!

I contacted Super Amart weeks ago about a bookcase I purchased in December.
The whole thing is bowed in the centre- I've provided photos, yet no one has contacted me! I telephoned and was told to email super Amart, I did this and still no response!
Super bad customer service!!!

Faulty product

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Are you please able to contact us at feedback@superamart.com.au and provide your contact details and store details? We will be able to look into this further for you.

Super Amart = Super Disappointed

Bad customer service

We bought a $1500 bed and mattress in January 2013 and we are unable to sleep on it because it sinks on either side of the midrail of the bed. We contacted the oxley store who insisted it was the mattress so it got sent away twice and nothing has changed . Have contacted them again and after waiting days for a reply they say there's nothing they can do about it. Like it or lump it basically !! I have tried to find contact details to get in touch with somebody in head office but can't find anything. I don't think it's fair that we spend so much money and tough [censored word removed] is pretty much the response we get.

Nikki Lovett

that's ridiculous! they have a lot to answer to. im going to head office with my complaint today

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your comments. Please email us at feedback@superamart.com.au with your contact details so we can get in touch.

Nikki Lovett

Dont try and get replacement parts

I received a delivery of a single Geneva bed. Two pieces of dowel which hold the bedhead post and rail together were broken. I rang spare parts and ordered replacement dowel pieces on 12/1/13. The parts arrived on the 4/2/13 but they were the wrong size. Staff have a do not care attitude.

Long delivery times, sent wrong size.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please contact our help desk on feedback@superamart.com.au to look into this for you and organise the correct spare parts for you.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Narayan, Could you please contact feedback@superamart.com.au, we hope to be able to assist you with this.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Amart Furniture QLD, Oxley compares to other Furniture Shops

Het

HetAU

Poor customer service (Oxley-Brisbane store)

I called up the Oxley store to ask if they had the Haven umbrella base as we already had the umbrella(brought from the Kessels rd store) but at he time of buying this the Kessels road store didn't have the base. The lady I spoke to said they had it in stock but you could only buy the umbrella and base together. My husband called the following day and to our surprise they said that he could buy the base on its own. The lady who I initially spoke to was very unhelpful and rude. There also seems to be a lot of confusion about sales.

Bad customer service