Amart Furniture QLD, Rockhampton

Amart Furniture QLD, Rockhampton

Structural Warranties are not worth the paper they are written on it.

You walk in and someone finds you right away, ready to take all your money off you. The Team is pushy and they love talking about the more expensive pieces you are not interested in.
We bought the Spartacus 3 Seater and 2 Recliners. DO NOT BUY!!!! Its Structure failed. 5 years warranty they claimed but that expires if you do not put in within 7 days. Then they stuff you around for 5 weeks sorting it out. They are not happy to help you. We had the springs coming out of the seat while they were checking the structure. They stuff you around and take any measurement to not give you any money.

350 $ we got offered. That covers about half the recliner chair.

Lost us as customers for life. I will advice everyone i know to buy somewhere else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationRockhampton

Melissa MKinka Beach

Will never shop in any Amart Store again, wouldn't recommend anyone else too either!

Courtnee

CourtneeSunshine Coast

Liars waiting for a lawsuit!

Just went to a friends new house and find out they recently got a new dining setting due to a recall on some faulty dining chairs from Amart. The recall was on the majesty setting only from what I've been told and can find online but we had a "mansell" chair buckle from one of the legs about 3 months back and when I went in store and online to get a replacement they weren't selling them any more! looking at the construction of the two they're near identical! So I guess that explains it! Pity they weren't as honest when I went in store to find out why!! And about recalling this make as well! Clearly waiting for a lawsuit before taking action on protecting customers!

Shop LocationKawana

Hi Courtnee
We'd like to look into this further for you. Are you please able to email socialmedia@superamart.com.au and provide your contact details and the store at which you purchased?
Kind regards
The Social Media Team

Steve C

Steve CSunshine coast

Another peeling bonded leather couch.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Very bad and poorly made furniture and even worse customer service!!

Courtney

Hi my order number is through alpha rent and buy yeppoon and my
Name
Is Courtney pearce and it was purchased from
Rockhampton store

Courtney

3 years later and I have had no resolution to this. The so called top of the line couch is just ruined. As a family I cannot afford to replace something they should of lasted years to come. Still no contact from you guys....

Anne F.

Anne F.timbucktoo

I submitted a review on here and it has vanished??

Bonded leather Nix Corner Chaise. Lasted only 3 years in a home with no kids, no pets ..only 1 adult. Because it is out of warranty, it's so sad too bad. Now it has several cracks and tears.
Super A Mart Rockhampton told me nothing they can do about it. It is out of warranty.

kathy kCentral Queensland, QLD

leas than 3 years old and a total eyesore

In June 2012 we purchased 2 bonded leather single seated lounges and now they are useless peeling and look totally disgussing! They are a total embrassment and look like they belong at the tip not happy at all super amart

kathy k

Super amart gave me credit to use instore to purchase replacement lounges and picked up the old ones. Thank you Super Amart for fixing the issue

Bonded leather couches

I also have purchashed one of these bonded leather couches and am absolutely outraged with the quality of the product. Just after the two year warranty on the fabric runs out it starts peeling. We are now stuck with this couch which looks absolutely disgusting and are still paying off. How can a company get away with selling such an inferior product.

Bad quality product