Amart Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

I posted in December as I was extremely unhappy with the customer service and how iv been treated regarding my leather lounge peeling off in chunks, I noticed a lot of others had this problem with no updates but I'm happy to let you know that Annie from the Toowoomba store called me this morning and our problem has been sorted out. I'm extremely happy with the outcome and grateful for Annie's awesome service she provided us :)

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Hi Lea, I am glad we could resolve this matter for you. If you have any further questions or require any further assistance please contact us at live.chat@superamart.com.au or alternatively get in contact with the store directly. Kind regards, Tom and the Super Amart Team

Shop anywhere else if you expect something to last.

After having our two year old throw a ball (which in our opinion a 30kg weight limit of a tv unit should be able to take it) and it hit our glass tv unit it shattered, breaking most of our appliances. We rang up Super Amart only to be told it's a month out of warranty and there's nothing they can do apart from give us another one? Like we want another hazard in our house! It could have seriously injured our two year old not to mention there's glass now spread throughout our house from the explosion and we now have to buy a new tv/PlayStation/sound system. Seriously so unhappy after spending thousands of dollars at Super Amart, shop from literally anywhere else and it's guaranteed to be better.

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Hi Jacob, We are so very sorry to hear about your TV unit and are very glad to hear that your little one was not hurt. We would like to look further into this, if we can? Can we please have you message us your sales order number, so we can bring up your details? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Jess and the Super Amart TeamHi Jess, Unfortunately the invoice has since been thrown out with the remainders of the tv unit. I have been told they still have it on the Super Amart system at the Toowoomba store under my name (Jacob Quick). Regards, Jacob.

Great price, great product, great service.

We selected mid-range lounge room furniture from the Toowoomba store. The salesman was very keen to upsell extra pieces and services but after initially feeling pressured we only ordered what we wanted and the staff were friendly about it. We were told that delivery to our area was the first and third Friday of every month, and that one of the couches in our sofa pair had to come in from a warehouse and could add 1-4 weeks to our wait time. Within a few days we received a phone call to say our order was ready and that it would be delivered that week (the 4th Friday in the month) - a whole week earlier than the best case scenario expectation that was set for us. The product itself is exceptional for the price we paid. We got pieces from the Silverwood range and the Diamond leather-look sofa pair. There is one tiny scratch in the upholstery of the 2 seater sofa that you really have to look for to notice, and I'm not entirely confident that we didn't do that ourselves when rearranging the room.

Very disappointed!!!

Almost a month ago I bought a lounge suite as well as outdoor setting. Suppose to be getting delivered tomorrow as the sales lady promised me that the extra part of the outdoor setting would have been in store two or three days after I made the purchase. I didn't want to purchase something that wasn't there on hand. But as she looked into it and assured me it would be fine. I rang today to be informed that it isn't in store so it won't be getting delivered tomorrow as first said. Makes me more cranky that delivery only happen every fortnight out our way. We are now moving into a new house on the weekend without our new furniture and without a lounge to sit on. Thank amart!!!

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Hi Sam, Thank you for letting us know about your experience.We're very sorry that there's been a delay in the arrival of your setting and apologise for any inconvenience. Would it be possible to send some further details through to me so I can look into this for you? If you could please let me know your full name and best contact number in an email to socialmedia@superamart.com.au, I'll be sure to follow this up with the team at Toowoomba and see what we might be able to do to assist you. Thank you. Kind Regards, Hannah & the Super Amart Team

Just Over It - Don't Think I'll Ever buy Again From Them

I brought my first lot of furniture from Super Amart 14 years ago & never had any problems what so ever.
I sold up & move south August last year, once I got settled here I brought a house full of furniture $8,500 in February this year. It mightn't be much to some people but it's a lot to me.
Well, since the day of delivery & building it yourself, I had to return 1 Settler bdrm suit 3 times or is it 4 now; my lounge was 2 months old & it broke. This lounge was the Konen & so bad that they scrapped it & brought out a new one to replace it the Spartacus. Well I had to wait 4 to 6 months for the new lounge to arrive.
Well I've had my new lounge since about September, the 1st one was replace straight away as it had something wrong with it & I'm actually not happy with this the lounge suit at all.
I've also just had the Settler TV unit replaced to now the second time because the lacker was chipping away.
My Settler dining table also just got replaced as the same thing was happening the lacker was chipping away all over it.
My Settler lamp table had a piece fall out of it the day I unpacked it, Settler coffee table had a scratch on it.
my Settler office set I hadn't unpacked for a couple of months because I was so disheartened & when I did it had marks indicating to where it was damaged & taped up. The set of drawers for the desk had a crack & a split in the timber, the kick boards were coming apart on both cupboard & draw section of the desk.
My outdoor setting the welds weren't welded properly & came apart.
After all this returning & swapping of things I think I'm a qualified furniture builder or at least unpacker with all the dam boxes.
I've told them I'm not happy with the new lounge so they said they'll give my money back & come & collect the lounge. So now back to square one to find one I like from somewhere.
All I've got from them is a basically a thanks for shopping with us, we'll give you a in store voucher for all your problems & a little of your money back.
I'm not happy at all any more with them & how they treat me & how they make you feel over all. With all these problems they don't even compensate you, just treat you like rubbish.
I look at my furniture now & just wait to see what else is going to happen.
I don't know what to do anymore now.

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Hi Missy, We're so sorry to hear you've had problems with your orders, but appreciate you contacting us with your feedback. I'd like to investigate the details of your purchases further if I may? Are you able to please send through your sales order number, full name and store of purchase to socialmedia@superamart.com.au so I can look into this for you? Kind Regards, Hannah & The Super A-Mart TeamI will forward it to you in due courseAfternoon Hannah I have a copy of the Invoice here Could you please forward me your email address to misshawk68@gmail.com or call me on 0415 822 144 I also now have to have the new Office Desk replaced this will be the 2nd one. Thanks Missy

No Problems!

Had an awesome sales lady with a good sense of humor, was very patient and spent a good almost 2 hours with me while I debated over my purchases. I bought a good solid 6 seater dining suite and an outdoor setting. Both arrived boxed (except outdoor chairs) and not assembled which didn't really bother me that much - it just meant I had to so some work, and they were all in brand new, unmarked and undamaged condition. I had no problem with delivery and no problem with the staff. In any store you go to, delivery can take up to 2 weeks, especially if an item has to come from a warehouse somewhere else, so I expected a bit of a wait. You can't expect that they can fit every single piece of furniture in their store rooms! It took 1 week to get the items from the warehouse and deliver to me. I see so many people in Amart buying stuff and I know heaps of happy buyers from this store, all these negative reviews just prove that it's the true Aussie way to whinge and moan when unhappy but never praise a service when it does great things! I would shop here again, no worries!
Great customer service, timely delivery, good products

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Hi there, thank you for the great feedback regarding your purchase with Super A-Mart. Can you please share which store you purchased through so we can pass the feedback onto the relevant store? Thanks Super A-MartToowoomba :)

Astra Stool part needed

We purchased 4 Astra Stools 2 years ago and the slider rings under the stools have started to wear and break away from sliding on tiles. I called the folks on the 1800 A-Mart parts dept and they organised to have the bits posted to our front door within 2 days. Can't beat that for service. Thanks folks.
Promt service

Shop LocationQLD, Toowoomba
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with the service you received. Enjoy your new items. Thanks

great service and goods

My wife and i have just purchased $10,000 worth of goods from super amart in Toowoomba. The sales lady was great and didn't push us, when we ere ready she gladly took out order. At this time the sales manager came up to us and offered free delivery. 2 weeks later most of our goods arrives in store and we were organising delivery, which is a little hard as we dont have road access to our house. The sales manager who offered us the free delivery said he will sort something ot for us and he did. In his own time he delivered the goods himself. Wow what great service.
We will be buying from the Toowoomba store again.
great happy staff who provide great service