Amart Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Amart Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Lea

LeaToowoomba

I posted in December as I was extremely unhappy with the customer service and how iv been treated regarding my leather lounge peeling off in chunks, I noticed a lot of others had this problem with no updates but I'm happy to let you know that Annie from the Toowoomba store called me this morning and our problem has been sorted out. I'm extremely happy with the outcome and grateful for Annie's awesome service she provided us :)

JacobToowoomba

Shop anywhere else if you expect something to last.

After having our two year old throw a ball (which in our opinion a 30kg weight limit of a tv unit should be able to take it) and it hit our glass tv unit it shattered, breaking most of our appliances. We rang up Super Amart only to be told it's a month out of warranty and there's nothing they can do apart from give us another one? Like we want another hazard in our house! It could have seriously injured our two year old not to mention there's glass now spread throughout our house from the explosion and we now have to buy a new tv/PlayStation/sound system. Seriously so unhappy after spending thousands of dollars at Super Amart, shop from literally anywhere else and it's guaranteed to be better.

Hi Jess,
Unfortunately the invoice has since been thrown out with the remainders of the tv unit. I have been told they still have it on the Super Amart system at the Toowoomba store under my name (Jacob Quick).
Regards,
Jacob.

Great price, great product, great service.

Very disappointed!!!

Almost a month ago I bought a lounge suite as well as outdoor setting. Suppose to be getting delivered tomorrow as the sales lady promised me that the extra part of the outdoor setting would have been in store two or three days after I made the purchase. I didn't want to purchase something that wasn't there on hand. But as she looked into it and assured me it would be fine. I rang today to be informed that it isn't in store so it won't be getting delivered tomorrow as first said. Makes me more cranky that delivery only happen every fortnight out our way. We are now moving into a new house on the weekend without our new furniture and without a lounge to sit on. Thank amart!!!

MissyToowoomba

Just Over It - Don't Think I'll Ever buy Again From Them

Missy

I will forward it to you in due course

t00dlesQLD, 4000

No Problems!

Toowoomba :)

Tony

TonyHighfields Qld

Astra Stool part needed

We purchased 4 Astra Stools 2 years ago and the slider rings under the stools have started to wear and break away from sliding on tiles. I called the folks on the 1800 A-Mart parts dept and they organised to have the bits posted to our front door within 2 days. Can't beat that for service. Thanks folks.
Promt service

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with the service you received. Enjoy your new items. Thanks

great service and goods

My wife and i have just purchased $10,000 worth of goods from super amart in Toowoomba. The sales lady was great and didn't push us, when we ere ready she gladly took out order. At this time the sales manager came up to us and offered free delivery. 2 weeks later most of our goods arrives in store and we were organising delivery, which is a little hard as we dont have road access to our house. The sales manager who offered us the free delivery said he will sort something ot for us and he did. In his own time he delivered the goods himself. Wow what great service.
We will be buying from the Toowoomba store again.
great happy staff who provide great service