Amart Furniture QLD, Townsville

Amart Furniture QLD, Townsville

Disappointed

Disappointed North Queensland, QLD

Impressive service, sales, and after sales service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Mia A

Mia AHillbank

San Marco Recliner Suite

Mislead about delivery date

Purchased a lounge suite almost 3 weeks ago. Was told it would take two weeks to arrive. Rang at 2 weeks and was told it will be another 2 weeks and was given some spiel about changing delivery companies and changing from 2 to 1 warehouse. You can’t tell me they were not aware this was happening. If they were honest from the start we would have shopped somewhere else. Had taken a number of years to shop there after a previous bad experience. So looks like I will be enjoying my camping chairs for awhile yet as we had put our old one out for the kerbside collection. Not a happy camper!!

cuffe01

cuffe01AU

Ok

Bought a large leather lounge suite off the floor, had problems with the electric recliners but they came round and and fixed it a couple of time.

Highly disgusting service.

JP Tville

JP TvilleAU

Kinross recliner chair

Very happy with my single recliner. Thought it would be difficult to assemble but you have 2 pieces and they slide into each other with hardly any effort. The back cushion is very comfortable. The chair was on sale for $199 (rrp $399). Great choice plus service & delivery excellent.

Caz

CazTownsville

Great outcome

Had a problem with my lounge but the manager resolved the problem straight away will keep shopping there. Very happy with the customer service I received from the store.

Hi Caz,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team at Townsville.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

Peeling couch - unacceptable

Bought a lovely crystal 3 seater black bonded leather couch. Couch is now 3 years old & it is peeling which makes it look awful & leaves black bits all over anyone who sits on it. Peeling warranty is only for 1 year but structural is 5 years. Not happy at all!! I have always bought my furniture from Amart but next time it will be from elsewhere! I have emailed amart & have not been responded too, I am not happy!

Alison Riddle

I have just emailed you. thank you

Juanita B.Super Amart

Thanks Alison. I've just sent one back :)
Kind Regards,
Hannah & The Super Amart Team

Excellent Customer Service

On Christmas Eve my son bought a furniture package from the Townsville store. When we unpacked the buffet one of the timber legs was cracked. I phoned the store and spoke to Geoff and he organised to have a replacement buffet delivered on Saturday morning between 7am and 10am. The buffet was delivered at 7.30am. Thank you to the staff for making my son's first big furniture purchase a good experience. From the sales staff, to the admin staff, to the warehouse staff and for rectifying the damaged buffet, your customer service is outstanding.

Kym

KymTownsville

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCTS

Alex

AlexTownsville

Another amart bonded leather complaint!

I've had my $1500 bonded leather couch for four years, the last two at least covered with throws, it is an absolute disgrace. I do not think it 'reasonable' to expect to change your couch in under 5 years, especially with very minimal usage. I am a real estate agent and know I am not alone, they rarely last past two years, I have seen all too many of these.
I can't believe super amart continue to 'con' customers, which is what they do every time ey sell one of these bonded leather items to people, they should be withdrawn as defective.
Comfortable
Looks like rubbish, only fit for tip

Hi Alex,
Thank you for your feedback. We are now looking to provide other affordable lounges instead of the bonded leather range.
Regards,
Super A-Mart

Gary

Garytownsville

Terrible customer service and even worse products

Juanita B.Super Amart

Hi Gary. Thank for for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Are you please able to send your contact details to feedback@superamart.com.au? and we will be able to assist you further.

KEVLO

KEVLOTownsville

Please Do Not Use Your Australian Dollars Onthese Cheap Exports

Juanita B.Super Amart

We are aware of this incident and apologies. It has been noted and the staff member concerned has been dealt with. Thanks

bron15

bron15Townsville

Very happy customer

I shopped in the Garbutt Qld store today 27th Sat October and was delighted by the excellent customer service by one particular employee. A young lady named [named removed]. Real old fashioned customer service.Well done young lady.I will be back. Do not lose her to another retailer I'm coming back to buy more.
my purchase was well put together and looks great