Amart Furniture QLD, Yamanto

Amart Furniture QLD, Yamanto

R jones

R jones

Absolutely appalling furniture and even worse service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationYamanto

Emj

EmjEast ipswich

Always good service

Always fantastic service online and instore and they have such a large variety and wide range furniture i would definitely recommend them only negative i could say is the delivery fee is abit pricey.

Warranty worth nothing

Bought a lounge about a year ago. The lounge seat started to sag. Went back to the Ipswich store, they couldn't care. The table we bought, the feet started to rust on the floor. Staff are rude. Their furniture is absolute crap. Not worth the prices they charge. Warranties are crap. Super amart has lost our business and we tell everyone to stay clear of the rubbish they sell.

Josephine

Josephine

Fantastic customer service yamanto

I was so impressed with the quick and lack of fuss way the Yamanto staff resolved the problem with my wardrobe. The quality of customer service of a business shows when something goes wrong. I would highly recommend them

Shop LocationQLD, Yamanto

terrible smell from new orthokinetic matress

purchased a new matress after 3 weeks still a terrible smell coming from the matress superamart were fantastic in helping me resolve the problem , they resolved problem straight away, contacted orthokinetic by phone and email and very dissapointed as they did not contact me back extreley poor customer service

lynn