Amart Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

Amart Furniture SA, Gepps Cross

Cath

CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to assemble

We bought the phoebe lounge and decided to put the legs on ourselves thinking how hard can it be to screw a few legs on? Very hard as it turns out - it look 3 hours and a trip to Bunnings to buy 2 new drill bits to replace the ones that were destroyed trying to screw the screws in. The lounge is lovely and customer service in store was great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sells dofldgy furniture

We brought a bed from Amart a few years ago that so no longer covered by their warranty. It is completely falling apart, and seems to be really bad quality

Do not buy furniture from Amart, very bad quality.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationGepps Cross
Adrian

AdrianAdelaide, SA

Bought outdoor furniture, no issues so far

Fraser

FraserProspect

Shoddy customer service

Rocco

Rocco

Terrible service and finance company they deal with

This review is directed at the munno para store!Their finance e company lattitude are so incompetent and thats an understatement by far! amart people and their wharhouse /delivery service are rude unhelpful and allround absolute joke hence their 1.9star review ! Get with the times and get onto certegey !

gerry

gerryadelaide

value for money

The salesman was excellent and helpful in choosing a bedroom suite for our second bedroom. Deivery wasinngood time and reasonably. priced. Would purchsse from them again.

Shop LocationSA, Gepps Cross

Injury and not much reaction from the store

I purchased a bed frame in store with extras. After having it for a month the bed frame snapped and I landed on my wrist with it fracturing it. The response I got from the store and higher up is that they needed evidence not like I was in a cast for two weeks and without work. I would not recommend going to Gepps cross store.

BELINDA

BELINDAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast easy transaction and great buy

Went in store. had already used the online wishlist to work out what we wanted. How much it should have all cost and the discount we were expecting to get on our purchase. The salesperson was helpful yet not pushy at making the sale. which is something refreshing. he said leave it with me and i will work out the best cost. well we were blown away with the amount we paid for what we got. 6 acaia wood furniture pieces for 25% off each piece. great buy. Love Amart.

Kasey

KaseyAdelaide

Waste Of Money, Substandard Quality.

Joanna R

Joanna RSouth Australia

Definitely NOT Furniture for Life

Ali

AliSouth Australia

Poor quality furniture

I have purchased 3 separate products from this store, 2 lounge suites and a bedroom package. All of which have been well below standard. The lounge suites have only lasted a few years and the warranty was worth nothing!! The bedroom furniture has come apart and broken.
Not a happy customer at all!!!
Don’t waste your money purchasing from this store!

Nerena

NerenaAdelaide

Fantastic Service

Le from the Gepps Cross Store was simply amazing . I gave her a budget that I wanted to work with and she delivered. Extremely efficient and professional in her manner . I found her so helpful . She recognized all the extra items that I might need as well and gave me so much advice . Please give her recognition for her great work . My name is Nerena Gray . I came into your store on the 11/7/17 well done Le

Irene swavalla

Irene swavallaBELLEVUE HEIGHTS

Bought a bed frame and the wood broke

Bad service.

The service at gepps cross is terrible. I was interested in buying a bedroom suite as it was on a good sale according to the price on it. The salesman said no the sale was finished. Well this is the price that's on it that's what i expect to pay. Anyway he said he would go double check. Waited 10 min and then seen he was busy serving someone else! So i approached him and walked out disgusted. Just as bad i sent an email to the store and never got a reply. Disgusting service.

Shop LocationSA, Gepps Cross

A fair product for a fair price.

Shop LocationSA, Gepps Cross

Broken handles and No Replacement!!!

Juanita B.Super Amart

Very poor quality leather lounge suite with many problems.

Bought a 3 piece leather lounge suite from Gepps Cross 4 years ago.
Problems so far
1 reclining chair mechanism broke in one chair which was fixed.
2 both armchairs have marks/stains on arms
3 2nd chair mechanism broke today 12 November.
Store manager offered no help whatsoever with marks accusing me of not cleaning or polishing for 4 years! How would she know if I had or not?
Shocking customer service! No one has even bothered to come out and look st suite.
Will never buy from them again. K Freel

Poor Product & Poor, Unprofessional Customer Service

Masterdiver823AU

After sales service

I bought a glass dining table and chairs from these guys they fell over to help me to buy the product, once I got it home and assembled it there were critical parts missing so the table is incomplete, I can't take it back as we sold our old dining table and they have nothing similar we could replace it with. I've phoned x 2 and been in to see them x 2, they initially said 3 days and they would express post the parts to me, didn't happen, they then promised me 14 days max it's going to be a month on Tuesday since I bought the setting and it's still half finished in my dining room.

Poor customer service, unreliable, average quality product at best!

I will NEVER shop at Amart again and I will not recommend them.

Masterdiver823

Sales order number is #366-992863 ph 0429 679 690, good luck!

Hi there,
Thanks for sending those details in for me. I would highly suggest removing your personal information from this thread, as it is a threat to your security.
Kind regards,
Tom and the Super Amart Team

MARK LOBERT

MARK LOBERTAdelaide

Angry in Adelaide

So disappointed and angry with the useless staff from Super Amart they have lied to me over my furniture when I had the first problem. Now not even 12 months in and they don't want to help me and it's already falling apart. I payed thousands of my hard earned money for rubbish!!!!!!
They said comfort isn't a part of the warranty They should be called super morons!!