Amart Furniture SA, Munno Para

Amart Furniture SA, Munno Para

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)
George M.

George M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMunno Para

Beware

I wish I never walked in the door. Bought a couch and dinning setting. Both are cheap rubbish. Will probably need to replace couch in 12 months. I called customer care about wobbly legs on chairs and the sales woman said it was my fault, I put them on wrong. Putting legs on chairs is pretty straight forward. I completely regret purchasing anything from amart.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMunno para
SandyP

SandyPSouth Australia

Bedroom Furniture good deals but cheap furniture quality

Purchased a queen bedroom package, 3x singles beds and 2x mattresses. Had a few issues but ended up getting most of them sorted quite quickly. Was disappointed we had to wait for a few weeks to pickup items and then another month before we could pick up last bed. Easy to put together but quality doesn't seem great for price tag. So glad we ended up getting more money off. Pays to keep an eye on prices from when you order to when you pick up because you can get it for the cheaper price if you ask.

Product Appearance As advertised