Amart Furniture TAS, Moonah

Amart Furniture TAS, Moonah

Carie

Carie

Good Customer service, shame about the quality.

We purchased a chest of drawers for my daughter. Flat pack and admittedly not the most expensive brand. However, after assembling the drawers they almost completely fell apart with the wood splitting. I could understand over time due to the cheapness of the product but not the same day. In any event, Amart did refund the money with only requesting photo's of the items and the problem

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMoonah

Brekel

BrekelHobart

Very poor quality control.

Still waiting for furniture

Easy to navigate store
Quite satisfied with range
Not very easy to assemble
Paid for goods 6 weeks ago still waiting for delivery of some items.
Staff were helpful.

Jeff

JeffGeilston Bay

First and last time

After purchasing a small office desk the staff advised me they had none in stock but it should be arriving in about 3 weeks. After 2 weeks I got a phone call to say the delivery would be delayed by another 3-4 weeks! It's just a small flat pack desk, how hard can it be to ship interstate? This is 2018, not 1918. This is my first time purchasing from this store, and will definitely be my last. Terrible service.

Shop LocationTAS, Moonah

Pathetic delivery service. Never buying from here again

Bought a queen size bed, they tell me they don’t even stock it, and that it has to be delivered. I’m told 3-4 weeks. 3 weeks later, they ring me and say “there has been a bit of a delay” and it will take another 3 weeks. These degenerates had 3 weeks to deliver it, yet I have to wait another 3 weeks. Never buying from A-Mart again.

I understand if the product is out of stock, and has to be delivered, but the fact that you have a store in Tasmania, yet you don’t stock the products in the store, and the waiting time is almost a month, is utterly pathetic.

Spall

SpallQueensland

Great customer service, good products

I've purchased furniture from Super Amart over the years and can't really fault it. Reasonably priced furniture, good quality. I've recently purchased a lounge suite where I needed to order at a store in another state and had organise payment in store at my local store.
All done without a hassle and got a good deal. Have to wait a while for goods but that works for our circumstances, so not a worry for us. Also picked up two good quality mattresses couple of months back, great deal great quality. Always had a positive experience with Super Amart both at the Toowoomba store and recently at Moonah. Thanks.

No stock

Catalogue item on sale , went to get one and was to.d they had no stock for 4 months , tried to order on line and got same stupid story . Store would not sell floor model ever tho they couldn't sell any. Many calls and msgs most gave misleading incorrect information

Service terrible , will never return

Appalling delivery times.

Bad service

Bought a corner desk at the start of november from the new tasmania store and was told it would be 3 weeks then they said mid december now its not until late january will be canceling my order.